Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33882 times)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - the false abuse
« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
If you don't care, you sure have spent a lot of time trying to prove it. Only a Jackson fan would get pleasure in "trashing many homos". Tell your mom to shave btw, she reminded me of Bubbles the Chimp.

My mom? But you only fuck guys! :D By the way go and cut your hair or I can confuse you with your mother when I´m gonna stick it up her ass! :D
R.I.P. Michael

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Would you pay $25 to....
« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
x2,,,,

id rather milos die after being raped by 4 brothers in prison,, worshiping that fuckin loser milos sarcev who done absolutely nothing in his life,,shows how poor your life is when you dont know whats what

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2009, 06:27:06 PM »
wow, what an internet tough guy you are.......i just picture you, the kind of person that my friends and i laugh at when we see.......a little no-pussy getting homo.

Do you and your friends picture other guys often? :D You don't even hide that you're homos! :D
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #203 on: July 04, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »
My mom? But you only fuck guys! :D By the way go and cut your hair or I can confuse you with my mother when I´m gonna stick it up her ass! :D

Does your mom charge you?
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: July 04, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »
My mom? But you only fuck guys! :D By the way go and cut your hair or I can confuse you with your mother when I´m gonna stick it up her ass! :D
You've spent hours on here defending a pedophile and talking about gay sex. Enough said. Your parents must be proud. How are you planning on getting in the mood, Arcockius? Maybe watch Home Alone like you're hero?

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: July 04, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »

I fuck my mother for free!

goat, everybody does! :D
R.I.P. Michael

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #206 on: July 04, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: July 04, 2009, 06:37:40 PM »
You've spent hours on here defending a pedophile and talking about gay sex. Enough said. Your parents must be proud. How are you planning on getting in the mood, Arcockius? Maybe watch Home Alone like you're hero?

I don't think Arcockius is a pedophile, he just idolizes them.  His only experience in the sexual arena has been with non-humans, but even that isn't really his fault, just an artifact of his poor upbringing in a culturally-deprived cesspool.  We should pity him, not hate him.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: July 04, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »

I must disappoint you homomass 04, I don't have parents! My mood is perfect right now but thanks for asking! :D And even if MJ was pedophile he deserved to be alive now, at least he was very talented! I mean for last two hours I met at least 15 retarded homos who done nothing in their life's and nobody will remember their pathetic asses when they're dead! :D
R.I.P. Michael

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »
I don't think Arcockius is a pedophile, he just idolizes them.  His only experience in the sexual arena has been with non-humans, but even that isn't really his fault, just an artifact of his poor upbringing in a culturally-deprived cesspool.  We should pity him, not hate him.
Maybe thats why his mother is the biggest whore in the New Soviet Union? To get him therapy. Actually forget it, she probably needs the money for booze and penicilin.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
See, Arcockius believes that "talent" excuses pedophilia:

I must disappoint you homomass 04, I don't have parents! My mood is perfect right now but thanks for asking! :D And even if MJ was pedophile he deserved to be alive now, at least he was very talented! I mean for last two hours I met at least 15 retarded homos who done nothing in their life's and nobody will remember their pathetic asses when they're dead! :D

There's really little hope for someone with this third-world mentality.  Let's just leave him to his delusions that he "fits in" in his new home in the first world.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »

Please don't hate me, imbeciles!! :'( :D  Goatsucker, again you start about sex with non/humans, i understand you can't accept the fact that one of them gave birth to you! :D
R.I.P. Michael

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »
Maybe thats why his mother is the biggest whore in the New Soviet Union? To get him therapy. Actually forget it, she probably needs the money for booze and penicilin.

you see what he did with your name.......he turned 'mass04'............into "homomass04".....hahahahahahahaha... .............he a sharp one isnt he, quite the wordsmith ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pure brilliance ::) ::) ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: July 04, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
Thank god you are a limp dick shut in who can't reproduce.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »
you see what he did with your name.......he turned 'mass04'............into "homomass04".....hahahahahahahaha... .............he a sharp one isnt he, quite the wordsmith ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pure brilliance ::) ::) ::)
;D homoass 04 is funnier IMO.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2009, 06:50:58 PM »

New Soviet Union?haha And then you wonder why people call Americans DUMB!! :D homoass 04 now you're really melting down! Calling my mother the biggest whore when you know that there is no bigger whore than your mother!!! Only a biggest whore on planet Earth could give a birth to pederast such as yourself who works as a model! :D
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2009, 06:55:33 PM »
Thank god you are a limp dick shut in who can't reproduce.

Too bad you father didn't take his dick out of your mom's vagina in time and she gave birth to such Shame as yourself!
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 04, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
New Soviet Union?haha And then you wonder why people call Americans DUMB!! :D

He didn't mean it literally::)  It was part of the joke, which obviously went right over your head.   ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: July 04, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Too bad you father didn't take his dick out of your mom's vagina in time and she gave birth to such Shame as yourself!

It's obvious the best part of you ran down your mother's leg. Do you even know who your dad is? You were probably born in an alley or on a pool table somewhere.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2009, 06:59:41 PM »
See, Arcockius believes that "talent" excuses pedophilia:

There's really little hope for someone with this third-world mentality.  Let's just leave him to his delusions that he "fits in" in his new home in the first world.

Since when you son of sheep and pig belong to the first world? ::)
Look how dumb you're that you didn't even understand what I was saying in my post, KOZEL! :D
R.I.P. Michael

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »
It's obvious the best part of you ran down your mother's leg. Do you even know who your dad is? You were probably born in an alley or on a pool table somewhere.

the night of conception a haze of generic cigarrettes, a few rubles, moldy potatoes, and cheap vodka. ;D ;D

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

Wow!! That's original! I know who my father is cause he was the only guy my mother had sex with! I know your small brain won't understand that cause when you were growing up your mother changed so mane lovers that you couldn't even remember their faces! :D
And it's surprising how you didn't ran down of your mom's hole cause it's bigger than the city you live in! :D :D
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: July 04, 2009, 07:08:43 PM »

He didn't mean it literally::)  It was part of the joke, which obviously went right over your head.   ::)
Really? :o I guess only a retard can understand another imbecile's joke! :D
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »
the night of conception a haze of generic cigarrettes, a few rubles, moldy potatoes, and cheap vodka. ;D ;D
It is Marlboro`,whisky and food that you can never afford! ;)
R.I.P. Michael

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »
 :'(