Author Topic: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"  (Read 13879 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2010, 11:01:37 AM »
and im checking women out at the gym that doesnt mean I should have the right to openly see them naked does it?

ya ya ya "im a pervert" and "should spend more time working out instead of looking at women"

I work out plenty hard and Jamie eason works out at my gym from time to time so go fuck yourself

Dammit you do have the right to see them naked!!

How else can you decide which ones to sexualize.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2010, 11:03:24 AM »
Dammit you do have the right to see them naked!!

How else can you decide which ones to sexualize.
Evolutionary speaking this is correct.  He needs to see them naked.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2010, 11:51:43 AM »
Evolutionary speaking this is correct.  He needs to see them naked.

Homosexuality may be an evolutionary method of limiting a population's ability to use up resources.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »
Homosexuality may be an evolutionary method of limiting a population's ability to use up resources.
Its not.  Its present in nearly every single organism for many different reasons.  For instance, Dominance or even for practice or as in Bonobos just because it feels good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2010, 12:12:30 PM »
Its not.  Its present in nearly every single organism for many different reasons.  For instance, Dominance or even for practice or as in Bonobos just because it feels good.

Did you learn that in BOCES?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2010, 12:17:03 PM »
Did you learn that in BOCES?
No.  From Dr. McCann and Dr. Bagemihl and observations of Gibbons and Bonobos and Giraffe just to name a few of many species.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
FACT is we arent sure why it presents itself, we simply have a plethora of theories.

"Jamie Eason= Dennis the Menace"

I can see that she does have chipmonk cheeks in certain pictures but trust one set of stiff legged dead lifts or squats and youll be in love  ;) ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
FACT is we arent sure why it presents itself, we simply have a plethora of theories.

"Jamie Eason= Dennis the Menace"

I can see that she does have chipmonk cheeks in certain pictures but trust one set of stiff legged dead lifts or squats and youll be in love  ;) ;D
No. We are definite in Bonobos that its for pleasure, group cohesion and as a way to diffuse tension amongst the group.  We know why for hundreds and thousands of other species of animals as well. Even fish.

Male Giraffes engage in homosexual behavior much higher than humans.  The interesting thing here is that Female Giraffe do not engage in homosexual behavior as much at all.

Giraffes
Male giraffes have been observed to engage in remarkably high frequencies of homosexual behavior. After aggressive "necking", it is common for two males giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.[61] In one study, up to 94% of observed mounting incidents took place between two males. The proportion of same sex activities varied between 30 and 75%, and at any given time one in twenty males were engaged in non-combative necking behavior with another male. Only 1% of same-sex mounting incidents occurred between females

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2010, 12:28:47 PM »
No. We are definite in Bonobos that its for pleasure, group cohesion and as a way to diffuse tension amongst the group.  We know why for hundreds and thousands of other species of animals as well. Even fish.

Male Giraffes engage in homosexual behavior much higher than humans.  The interesting thing here is that Female Giraffe do not engage in homosexual behavior as much at all.

Giraffes
Male giraffes have been observed to engage in remarkably high frequencies of homosexual behavior. After aggressive "necking", it is common for two males giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling.[61] In one study, up to 94% of observed mounting incidents took place between two males. The proportion of same sex activities varied between 30 and 75%, and at any given time one in twenty males were engaged in non-combative necking behavior with another male. Only 1% of same-sex mounting incidents occurred between females

Priceless. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2010, 12:34:09 PM »

Giraffes

Adonis,

I realize you cannot comprehend even the simplest of shit unless cut and pasted. That being said, cut and past the rationale behind how my simple theory applies to giraffes before running back to Wikepedia:

Consider how thinly stretched resources needed to accommodate the giraffe's highly specific diet would be without the negative impact of homosexual behavior.

Jake

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »
Priceless. 

I take it next time you go to the zoo, you just won`t see Giraffes the same way.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »
Adonis,

I realize you cannot comprehend even the simplest of shit unless cut and pasted. That being said, cut and past the rationale behind how my simple theory applies to giraffes before running back to Wikepedia:

Consider how thinly stretched resources needed to accommodate the giraffe's highly specific diet would be without the negative impact of homosexual behavior.

Jake
Homosexual Behavior does not suppress the birth rate of the Giraffe nor does it hinder reproductive rates.  The same male that mounts another male will often the next hour mount another female and so on.

A female Giraffe also has to be in Estrus and they only have ONE calf at a time with the gestation period taking about 15 months, much longer than Humans.

Homosexual behavior has zero impact on the birth rate nor does it have an impact on limiting necessary resources.  Also Giraffes DO NOT have a highly specific diet at all.

Your theory, which is based on nothing, is wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »
I take it next time you go to the zoo, you just won`t see Giraffes the same way.  

Definately.  When I see two gay animals screwing each other I will think of you.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2010, 12:51:06 PM »
Definately.  When I see two gay animals screwing each other I will think of you.   ;D
 Mirror Neurons do operate across species and I wouldn`t doubt you may be aroused at the zoo after viewing the Giraffes at the Acacia Station.  Sorry though, I have a girlfriend.  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
 Mirror Neurons do operate across species and I wouldn`t doubt you may be aroused at the zoo after viewing the Giraffes at the Acacia Station.  Sorry though, I have a girlfriend.  :-\

I am about two minutes from the Bronx Zoo.  The only problem is that there are more animals outside the gates than in it. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
I am about two minutes from the Bronx Zoo.  The only problem is that there are more animals outside the gates than in it. 
ROFLMAO.  Agreed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »

Giraffes
LOL again you misunderstand and resort to cut and paste, I didnt say that we dont have theories as to what purposes homosexual behavior serves only that we are uncertain of WHY homosexual behaviour presents itself. Primates mount each other as a greeting and to display dominance but that doesnt explain why it is there...

Also if you believe homosexuality presents itself for those reasons we as developed beings dont need to rely on such primitive actions and you would likely see a decline in homosexuality as we can express ourselves in a more constructive and concrete manner.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »
Still trying to get in the womans bathroom aye Tony?  Maybe we should call you TonymcCreeper or TonymcShitstain because there is nothing you won't crawl through to peek at those ladies!
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »
Still trying to get in the womans bathroom aye Tony?  Maybe we should call you TonymcCreeper or TonymcShitstain because there is nothing you won't crawl through to peek at those ladies!
just want my equal rights is all, why do you have to be such a bigot?

discrimination is only bad when its against gays I guess  ;)

you still never answered the question Ive posed to you multiple times, that speaks volumes of your views and comprehension of them  :o

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2010, 04:05:30 PM »
just want my equal rights is all, why do you have to be such a bigot?

discrimination is only bad when its against gays I guess  ;)

you still never answered the question Ive posed to you multiple times, that speaks volumes of your views and comprehension of them  :o

Oh yeah it's def on par with gay rights YOUR right to perv is totally up there with your misconception that anyone gay or straight would wish to check you out  ::) nice try mcshitstain
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2010, 04:10:33 PM »
Oh yeah it's def on par with gay rights YOUR right to perv is totally up there with your misconception that anyone gay or straight would wish to check you out  ::) nice try mcshitstain
LOL again brain child its not whether they do or not is that they have the right toooooooooo....

just b/c you dont have a gun doesnt mean you dont have a right to by the 2nd ammendment...

you want to deny me rights gays have but then bitch about rights that I have that gays dont...real fair  ::)

p.s. have you posted a pic? I have and I do ok for myself ladies wise

p.p.s. the mcshitstain doesnt really go, McCreeper is better but keep working on it  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2010, 05:44:06 PM »
LOL again you misunderstand and resort to cut and paste, I didnt say that we dont have theories as to what purposes homosexual behavior serves only that we are uncertain of WHY homosexual behaviour presents itself. Primates mount each other as a greeting and to display dominance but that doesnt explain why it is there...

Also if you believe homosexuality presents itself for those reasons we as developed beings dont need to rely on such primitive actions and you would likely see a decline in homosexuality as we can express ourselves in a more constructive and concrete manner.
Beneficial to survival.  There is no mystery here at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2010, 05:51:22 PM »
This oughta help a bit.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13674-evolution-myths-natural-selection-cannot-explain-homosexuality.html

There are numerous evolutionary mechanisms that might explain homosexual behaviour, which is common in many species of animals

"Simple reasoning shows that evolution cannot explain homosexuality - how would a homosexuality gene get selected for?" "Why have the genetic traits predisposing to homosexuality not been eliminated long ago?"

Such arguments are surprisingly common - and completely wrong.

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in hundreds of species, from bison to penguins. It is still not clear to what extent homosexuality in humans or other animals is genetic (rather than, say, due to hormonal extremes during embryonic development), but there are many mechanisms that could explain why gene variants linked to homosexuality are maintained in a population.

A common assumption is that homosexuality means not having children, but this is not necessarily true, especially in cultures other than our own. Until it became acceptable for same-sex couples to live together in western countries, many homosexual people had partners of the opposite sex. In some traditional societies, various forms of non-exclusive homosexuality were common.

Reasons why

Among animals, homosexual behaviour is usually non-exclusive. For instance, in some populations of Japanese macaques, females prefer female sexual partners to male ones but still mate with males - they are bisexual, in other words.

It has also been suggested that homosexuality boosts individuals' reproductive success, albeit indirectly. For instance, same-sex partners might have a better chance of rising to the top of social hierarchies and getting access to the opposite sex. In some gull species, homosexual partnerships might be a response to a shortage of males - rather than have no offspring at all, some female pairs raise offspring together after mating with a male from a normal male-female pair.

Another possibility is that homosexuality evolves and persists because it benefits groups or relatives, rather than individuals. In bonobos, homosexual behaviour might have benefits at a group level by promoting social cohesion. One study in Samoa found gay men devote more time to their nieces and nephews, suggesting it might be an example of kin selection (promoting your own genes in the bodies of others).

For your health

Or perhaps homosexuality is neutral, neither reducing nor boosting overall fitness. Attempts to find an adaptive explanation for homosexual behaviour in macaques have failed, leading to suggestions that they do it purely for pleasure.

Even if homosexuality does reduce reproductive success, as most people assume, there are plenty of possible reasons why it is so common. For instance, gene variants that cause homosexual behaviour might have other, beneficial effects such as boosting fertility in women, as one recent study suggests, just as the gene variant for sickle-cell anaemia is maintained because it reduces the severity of malaria. Homosexuality could also be a result of females preferring males with certain tendencies - sexual selection can favour traits that reduce overall fitness, such as the peacock's tail (see Evolution always increases fitness).

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »
Beneficial to survival.  There is no mystery here at all.
LOL please explain to me how homosexuality is beneficial to survival...