Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 21966 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2012, 08:17:07 AM »
Hardly!! You ran your mouth, thinking your questions couldn't be answered. Once they were (quite easily),

Really?  Where?  Because this is what I asked a minute ago and the only "answer" you gave was more tail chasing and spinning.

Here you go, repeated for another chance to answer

God created Jesus?  Why would he create himself?  Jesus prayed to God.  Why would he do that if he was truly God himself?  Jesus was the son of God.  Jesus referred to God as his Father.  So it's quite evident that Jesus was not God.  That is akin to me saying my father and I are the same being.   ::)

I am sure there is a logical explanation for this.  One that doesn't include blindly accepting fairytale references that are as open as the ocean to interpretation.  Ready, set, go...

Again, who said these alleged anomalies were minorities? OH, that would be YOU, under your questionable (to say the least) assumption that the majority were white like you.

Keep it up; you're down to three or four toes, at this point.

Who said he wasn't white?  All pictures I have seen of him, he was white.  Why, he's Anglo Saxon white in his portrait on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.  (Greatest trick Michelangolololololol ever played on the church there)  Hell, all the important fairytale characters are white.  Santa Claus, Cinderella, Tooth Fairy.

But sure, we can go with God being another color.  Heck, I can easily believe he was black too the way he cast off his children and they had babies out of wedlock.... so for the sake of your argument let's say God is black.  How did whiteys and chinese come about?  Hmmm?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2012, 08:25:10 AM »
that Orange cell-tech is destroying your brain McWay....he, nor you actually answered the question..you and he, simply referred back to the source (the Bible)....thats not an objective answer

He gave a non answer and repeated over and over that he answered it.   ::)  He didn't answer the question, he gave what he wanted the answer to be, but it wasn't.

Let's get this right.  First there was God.  BEFORE Jesus was born.  Right?  Then Jesus was born.  Which (haha) meant God created himself and actually prayed to himself and called himself Father?   ::)  Then after Jesus ascended was when the Holy Spirit came down.   Now suddenly, there are 3 "Gods" but they are all the same one even though there are period of times when the other two did not exist at all.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2012, 08:27:29 AM »
Really?  Where?  Because this is what I asked a minute ago and the only "answer" you gave was more tail chasing and spinning.

Here you go, repeated for another chance to answer

You asked specifically "on what page" (referring to Scripture) does it say that Jesus created the planet and universe. When both Dario and I answered it, you pulled the bait-and-switch routine, now whining about what you can and can't believe and why.

I am sure there is a logical explanation for this.  One that doesn't include blindly accepting fairytale references that are as open as the ocean to interpretation.  Ready, set, go...

The logical explanation would be the salvation of man's sins.

Who said he wasn't white?  All pictures I have seen of him, he was white.  Why, he's Anglo Saxon white in his portrait on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.  (Greatest trick Michelangolololololol ever played on the church there)  Hell, all the important fairytale characters are white.  Santa Claus, Cinderella, Tooth Fairy.

But sure, we can go with God being another color.  Heck, I can easily believe he was black too the way he cast off his children and they had babies out of wedlock.... so for the sake of your argument let's say God is black.  How did whiteys and chinese come about?  Hmmm?

Simple. You would have people with the genetic ability to produce different colors of offspring, the EXACT same thing you believe, regarding a common ancestor, with regards to evolution.

Yet again, you keep ducking the question of why you have a problem with the concept of incest via a common ancestor in Creation, but have no problem with such in evolution.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2012, 08:34:31 AM »
He gave a non answer and repeated over and over that he answered it.   ::)  He didn't answer the question, he gave what he wanted the answer to be, but it wasn't.

Let's get this right.  First there was God.  BEFORE Jesus was born.  Right?  Then Jesus was born.  Which (haha) meant God created himself and actually prayed to himself and called himself Father?   ::)  Then after Jesus ascended was when the Holy Spirit came down.   Now suddenly, there are 3 "Gods" but they are all the same one even though there are period of times when the other two did not exist at all.

Wrong again, Lurker.

This was YOUR question:

Have you?  Can you tell us what page it says Jesus created the universe and the planet like you claim?

Dario answered that, as did I, citing the SPECIFIC references that talk of Jesus being that Creator. Then, you come with all of your excuses and complain about how such strains your sensibility.

And, despite the fact that 240 admitted that the Bible did not make the claim that the pic Garebear posted said it did, you continue to flap your gums and make a fool of yourself, by claiming that neither he nor I answered your question.

You asked Dario if he'd read the Bible. He answered that he did, claiming to have read it from cover to cover TWICE. You asked him "on what page" does it state that Jesus created the planet and universe. He answered that, too, giving specific chapters and verses. Whether you think the Bible is "flawed" or "contradictory" makes no difference.

As for the rest of your tired gibberish, there is no "all of a sudden" involved, as the concept of a trinity starts in the Old Testament in Genesis and continues within the New Testament.

James

« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2012, 08:34:48 AM »
You are correct.  I was wrong about that.

I read the Bible from time to time, but it is mostly psalms to be honest. 

Thanks Rob.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2012, 09:37:42 AM »
LOL!!!  Still dodging I see.  Ok, I can play along for a few more minutes.

You keep referring back to the question that I asked Retardario.  (Which still isn't answered)

What about the ones I asked YOU?  Before you run in more circles and ask "What questions" let me quote them again.
God created Jesus?  Why would he create himself?  Jesus prayed to God.  Why would he do that if he was truly God himself?  Jesus was the son of God.  Jesus referred to God as his Father.  So it's quite evident that Jesus was not God.  That is akin to me saying my father and I are the same being.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2012, 09:50:00 AM »

Simple. You would have people with the genetic ability to produce different colors of offspring, the EXACT same thing you believe, regarding a common ancestor, with regards to evolution.

Yet again, you keep ducking the question of why you have a problem with the concept of incest via a common ancestor in Creation, but have no problem with such in evolution.

Really?  If so that would still be occurring today wouldn't it?  How many black babies have been born to Chinese parents?  Really, for the entire world to be populated that way, not once but TWICE, it should be a pretty common thing nowdays.  Especially given how many more people there are on the planet now. 

You keep hightailing it back asking me about incest.  But "I have already answered that multiple times".   (your debate logic there)  But therefore I will do so again.

My answer - here let me put it in bold so it isn't missed AGAIN - I don't have a problem with the world being populated via incest.  Simply because it HAS NEVER HAPPENED.  Duh!!!  Wouldn't matter if it were by Biblical or evoluation viewpoints.  It hasn't happened.  Period.  The point I am making is that Christians will get cornered with this argument and try (and fail) to defend it while ignoring the fact that God forbids incest.  Are you claiming that the world was populated TWICE by a method that God condones?   Great logic there.  Maybe that is why God ignores his children now???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2012, 02:41:08 PM »
Jesus is not God.

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

Adam had no mother or father, but God created him. Jesus had a mother but no father but God created him.

Before any atheists start ridiculing claims of the qur'an about 'dust'/earth and 'water' etc... We are indeed made up of water... and of the earth. What is in the earth? Elements... which compose our bodies. We consume from it and we desecrate them out and ultimately return dead to the soil after frail old age.. to be brought back to God when the time is right.

As far as Jesus is concerned and the bible... well... it's a farce... the trinity is something that came after Jesus, something that spwaned from the teachings of PAUL, a jew who was a bounty hunter of jews who followed Jesus (peace be upon him). He is a fraud.. and even his three accounts of 'seeing' or hearing jesus are crooked and inaccurate. He is not credible and a liar. He is the one along the church that corrupted Jesus' message.

Jesus was sent by God to the children of Israel (Jacob), to set them straight as they've become harsh and heartless, following laws like ritiual with no faith, hence Jesus' soft and emotional nature. Yet Jesus also got angry and upset. It's not all love love love peace peace peace non-sense evangelists and missionaries spout.

Jesus prayed to God, Jesus was challenged by the devil and offered the whole world by the devil. Would God be tempted by his own creation? WHAT?

Jesus also said I without the father cannot do anything, I do not do of my will but of the father. This in definition is being a MUSLIM, submitting yourself to will of God literally.

Only someone with psychological and emotional issues with bipolar disorder would believe in the trinity conciously... it is illogical and a lie...

God is one.. as Jesus said, Hear oh israel our Lord is one, repeating the first commandment.

When Jesus said through me you wlil find the kingdom of God. He did not mean worship me, he meant like any prophets, if you follow the prophet/messenger who is guiding you to that of God that God gave him, you will be on the straight path.

Btw, Jews don't believe in hell, they believe all non-jews will perish and all jews go to heaven. Christianity on the other hand belives in hell and heaven but believe that if you 'accept jesus' (trinity, resurection, divine, etc... church dogma doctrine) you will go to heaven.

God responds in the qur'an, to this claim:

And they say: "None shall enter paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful." Nay whoever submits his whole self to Allah and is a doer of good he will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear nor shall they grieve. 
Qur'an 2: 111 and 112

“Allah, may He be exalted, points out that whoever of the previous nations did well and was obedient, will have a good reward, and this will be the case for everyone who follows the Unlettered Prophet [Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) until the Hour comes – he will have eternal happiness, and they will not fear what they are going to face, nor will they grieve for what they have left behind. As Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): ‘No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allah [i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much, and love Allaah much], no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.’ (Quran 10:62). And Allaah tells us what the angels say to the believers at the time of death (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Verily, those who say, “Our Lord is Allah,” then they istaqaamu [stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam], on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!”’ (Quran 41:30)

As far as the Jews are concerning, their faith meant believing in the Tawraat (original Torah) and following the way of Moosa (peace be upon him) until ‘Eesa came, after which whoever continued to follow the Torah and the way of Moosa, and did not leave this and follow ‘Eesa, was doomed. As far as the Christians are concerned, their faith meant believing in the Injeel (original Gospel) and following the laws of ‘Eesa; whoever did this was a believer whose faith was acceptable to Allaah, until Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came, after which whoever did not follow Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and leave the way of ‘Eesa and the Injeel that he had been following before, was doomed.

The verse (interpretation of the meaning), “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85] is a statement that Allaah will not accept any way or deed from anyone, after sending His Final Messenger, except those that are in accordance with the laws of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Prior to this, however, anyone who followed the Prophet of his own time was on the Straight Path of salvation. So the Jews were those who followed Moosa (peace be upon him) and referred to the Tawraat for judgement at that time. When Allaah sent ‘Eesa (peace be upon him), the Children of Israel were obliged to follow him and obey him, and so they and others who followed him became Christians.. When Allaah sent Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), as the Final Prophet and a Messenger to all the children of Adam, all of mankind was obliged to believe in him and obey him, and refrain from what he prohibited. Those who did so are the true believers. The ummah (nation) of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are called the believers because of their deep eemaan (faith) and conviction, and because they believe in all the past Prophets and in the prophesied events that are yet to come.”

Commenting on the aayah in Soorat al-Baqarah, Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“What is meant is that every group believed in Allaah and the Last Day, which is the appointed Day of Reckoning, and did righteous deeds. But after Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent to both mankind and the jinn, true belief can only be in accordance with the way of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever follows his way will not fear the future or grieve for what they leave behind.
Source(s):
Who are the Jews and Christians who will enter Paradise?
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/2912/christian%20paradise

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
I'm not sure if he's just trolling, a nutcase, a propagandist or a geek with other motives at the pentagon or what?  The one thing I'm sure of is that he has no intention of honest discussion here.  I'd like to ban the fucker but if you guys want to let him stay it's up to you.  If you think there is a legit beef against him posting pm me and let me know.
H

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2012, 02:53:06 PM »

Lol, he's far to entertaining to ban him. Look at him like your retarded step-brother, and just lol at the stuff that rolls from his mouth.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2012, 03:05:11 PM »
LOL!!!  Still dodging I see.  Ok, I can play along for a few more minutes.

You keep referring back to the question that I asked Retardario.  (Which still isn't answered)

Really?

Your questions: "Have you?  Can you tell us what page it says Jesus created the universe and the planet like you claim? (the "Have you?", referring to whether he's read the Bible)

Dario's answers:

You are asking where in the Bible. Right? JESUSCHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, THE LOGOS CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH.

Read John 1:3,10, Colossians 1:13-18, Hebrews 1:8-11.

You better stick to just stating that you don't believe in the Bible or God.

I have read the Bible from cover to cover TWICE and I read it EVERYDAY.

What about the ones I asked YOU?  Before you run in more circles and ask "What questions" let me quote them again.

I addressed those already. But, since the Alzheimer's keeps flaring up, on your end....

I referenced the verses, regarding the Word (God) becoming flesh directly. That, in case you can't quite get it, is a reference to Jesus Christ (also mentioned in the other verses Dario cited).

Why would "God create Jesus"? That was answered as well, when I made reference to the other passages Dario cited.

From Colossians 1, And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.

In other words, for the redemption of mankind from sin.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2012, 03:12:37 PM »
Really?  If so that would still be occurring today wouldn't it?  How many black babies have been born to Chinese parents?  Really, for the entire world to be populated that way, not once but TWICE, it should be a pretty common thing nowdays.  Especially given how many more people there are on the planet now. 

You keep hightailing it back asking me about incest.  But "I have already answered that multiple times".   (your debate logic there)  But therefore I will do so again.

My answer - here let me put it in bold so it isn't missed AGAIN - I don't have a problem with the world being populated via incest.  Simply because it HAS NEVER HAPPENED.  Duh!!!  Wouldn't matter if it were by Biblical or evoluation viewpoints.  It hasn't happened.  Period.  The point I am making is that Christians will get cornered with this argument and try (and fail) to defend it while ignoring the fact that God forbids incest.  Are you claiming that the world was populated TWICE by a method that God condones?   Great logic there.  Maybe that is why God ignores his children now???

Look who's talking about "great logic". Regardless of which view you take, regarding the origin of life on this planet, both (at some level) would involve common ancestry and thus incest, hence shooting your claim of "it HAS NEVER HAPPENED" to pieces.

As for the forbidding of such later in the Old Testament, that was also addressed in an earlier post. So, there's hardly any cornering involved. If you once had a small population but later have a larger one, the need for procreation among close relatives would no longer be necessary (especially with an increase in genetic problems that likely didn't exist in earlier times).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2012, 03:14:03 PM »
Hey you 2, there is a religion board for that crap. This thread is about the shameless slander of Islam. Back on topic.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2012, 03:24:54 PM »
word becoming flesh?

God's orders being realized in action (jesus).

Not God becoming a human being *face palm*...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2012, 03:37:32 PM »
Allah? Nothing more than a fairy tale conjured up by a filthy, fat, mass-murdering pedophile.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
Let me see if I'm following this correctly. You cry about people lumping all Muslims together while at the same time you lump all Christians together. Yup, you're a stupid fuck.

I'm guessing your Aussie via way of Pakistan or some other shithole. It would explain your fear of small dogs.
All religion is poison, but just because people believe weird crazy shit doesn't mean they should be murdered en masse, Muslims are crazy, Christians are even crazier - I noticed how you conveniently skipped the Christian belief that Cain Fucked his own Mother to expand the human race and attempted to insult me instead.  The key is somehow trying to enlighten deeply indoctrinated people, the sad thing is Indoctrinated adults prey on the children and brainwash them from early on leading to them becoming deeply ignorant adults who believe lies and propaganda.  Your repeated attacks are a reflection on your lack of wisdom and intellect, and not in any way a reflection of me.  You should be grateful that others ignore your overtly deficient personality and still attempt to raise you above the level of Ignorance you currently suffer from.

The fact people believe that Eve was created from Adam's rib with all modern humans know about how humans are created is the most definite proof of the power of indoctrination.  It is complete Nonsense and fluff, and for a grown man to take that stuff seriously, it makes me feel a deep pity for them, to suffer from such Ignorance must be absolute mental torture.

V

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2012, 04:18:43 PM »
All religion is poison, but just because people believe weird crazy shit doesn't mean they should be murdered en masse, Muslims are crazy, Christians are even crazier - I noticed how you conveniently skipped the Christian belief that Cain Fucked his own Mother to expand the human race and attempted to insult me instead.  The key is somehow trying to enlighten deeply indoctrinated people, the sad thing is Indoctrinated adults prey on the children and brainwash them from early on leading to them becoming deeply ignorant adults who believe lies and propaganda.  Your repeated attacks are a reflection on your lack of wisdom and intellect, and not in any way a reflection of me.  You should be grateful that others ignore your overtly deficient personality and still attempt to raise you above the level of Ignorance you currently suffer from.

The fact people believe that Eve was created from Adam's rib with all modern humans know about how humans are created is the most definite proof of the power of indoctrination.  It is complete Nonsense and fluff, and for a grown man to take that stuff seriously, it makes me feel a deep pity for them, to suffer from such Ignorance must be absolute mental torture.

I stopped reading about two sentences in, Paki.

There aren't any news stories of Christians beheading 17 people for dancing, thus I couldn't care less about them.

I love the posts of rambling pseudo-intellectual morons like yourself. So much ranting with so little said.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2012, 04:42:43 PM »
I gotta say, it's getting really fucking old seeing fuckers post the quick and easy replies like: "I'm not going to read that" or "I didn't read past"  What you really mean is that you're not willing or prepared to debate the subject.

I get this kind of reply for a guy like a_fuckhead, he's asked for it because he's been clear he's not interested in honest debate.  But fuck, this type of reply happens so often it looks like it's just an easy go to reply for having no answer or being too lazy to debate..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »
I gotta say, it's getting really fucking old seeing fuckers post the quick and easy replies like: "I'm not going to read that" or "I didn't read past"  What you really mean is that you're not willing or prepared to debate the subject.

I get this kind of reply for a guy like a_fuckhead, he's asked for it because he's been clear he's not interested in honest debate.  But fuck, this type of reply happens so often it looks like it's just an easy go to reply for having no answer or being too lazy to debate..

It's an internet forum and my time is valuable. Some stuff is worth reading while some isn't. It's pretty easy. People like you and StrawDouche get your posts either skimmed or skipped. Like this one I'm quoting. I read the first sentence and have formulated my opinion off it.

LOL @ you thinking your opinion means something.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
I stopped reading about two sentences in, Paki.

There aren't any news stories of Christians beheading 17 people for dancing, thus I couldn't care less about them.

I love the posts of rambling pseudo-intellectual morons like yourself. So much ranting with so little said.
No, Christians like BUSH and OBAMA just use a Trillion dollar military force to kill millions through WARFARE, Bullets, Bombs, Genocidal Sanctions and Chemical warfare.  I can see how 17 people being murdered by fanatical Muslims is a far greater crime than Christians who lead Countires committing MASS MURDER killing Millions.  Kinda SAD when the Worlds largest terrorist Nation responsible for untold MURDER and CHAOS are outraged by Muslims killing there own.  I used to be outraged at this OVERT HYPOCRISY and lack of Insight, now I just pity the BLIND FOOLS as I know they are also victims of their own Governments Misinformation and Propaganda campaign designed to Brainwash there citizens.  Must be terribly painful to suffer such great inner conflict, those poor brainwashed idiots, I wish that Brainwashing hadn't eroded their intellect and imagination, if it hadn't we might have a chance to bring them Back.  One can only hope!
V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2012, 06:24:30 PM »
It's an internet forum and my time is valuable. Some stuff is worth reading while some isn't. It's pretty easy. People like you and StrawDouche get your posts either skimmed or skipped. Like this one I'm quoting. I read the first sentence and have formulated my opinion off it.

LOL @ you thinking your opinion means something.

I'm sorry, I only read to "internet forum" and had to stop. ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »
I lol'd.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
No, Christians like BUSH and OBAMA just use a Trillion dollar military force to kill millions through WARFARE, Bullets, Bombs, Genocidal Sanctions and Chemical warfare.  I can see how 17 people being murdered by fanatical Muslims is a far greater crime than Christians who lead Countires committing MASS MURDER killing Millions.  Kinda SAD when the Worlds largest terrorist Nation responsible for untold MURDER and CHAOS are outraged by Muslims killing there own.  I used to be outraged at this OVERT HYPOCRISY and lack of Insight, now I just pity the BLIND FOOLS as I know they are also victims of their own Governments Misinformation and Propaganda campaign designed to Brainwash there citizens.  Must be terribly painful to suffer such great inner conflict, those poor brainwashed idiots, I wish that Brainwashing hadn't eroded their intellect and imagination, if it hadn't we might have a chance to bring them Back.  One can only hope!

Brainwashed? better take a look at the MOOSLIMS if you want to see brain washed
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2012, 06:38:33 PM »

LOL

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:09 PM »
Brainwashed? better take a look at the MOOSLIMS if you want to see brain washed
Christians are just as brainwashed, believing crazy shit like EVE was created from the rib of man and the world was created in seven days when even a well educated child could tell you "THAT'S NOT THE WAY THINGS WORK" - Brainwashing is getting people to believe complete Nonsense as if it was true, I couldn't think of better evidence than the above for highlighting the deep level of brainwashing that a poor Christian soul must have experienced.
V