Author Topic: Andreisdaman sends me perverted pms cause I hate Obama  (Read 8286 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Andreisdaman sends me perverted pms cause I hate Obama
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »
Just got another pm from Andre - dude is like an in heat rabid dog

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 03:12:35 PM »
Where are the juicy melons... some nudity would be appreciated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 11:32:13 AM »
You have just been sent a personal message by andreisdaman on Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hey did you see on CNN?....the schmoes are picketing in the front of the courthouse because you haven't been fulfilling your duties....Wolf Blitzer wants to interview you to find out why

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »
You have just been sent a personal message by andreisdaman on Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Hey did you see on CNN?....the schmoes are picketing in the front of the courthouse because you haven't been fulfilling your duties....Wolf Blitzer wants to interview you to find out why

I thought it was quite funny myself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 01:39:30 PM »

Did you make it to the courthouse today?...the schnmoes were expecting you back....don't want there to be a riot

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=622003;quote;u=16282

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »

Did you make it to the courthouse today?...the schnmoes were expecting you back....don't want there to be a riot

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=622003;quote;u=16282

RAT