Author Topic: Best quads in IFBB history ?  (Read 38483 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Best quads in IFBB history ?
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
Are you saying you never saw the Flex mag where they took what they felt were the best bodyparts of any bodybuilder ever, and put them together into a super-bodybuilder?  It had a cover shot - Nasser's quads were used.  Some bodyparts were black and others white.

I think I have that mag and that means what compared to that list? you really think Nasser has better quads than Platz or Ronnie?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 02:54:33 PM »
and Ronnie's hams aren't that great

just when you think ND can't possibly be any more clueless, he always tops himself.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »
that pic is disgusting, that ass should be covered
just when you think ND can't possibly be any more clueless, he always tops himself.. ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2009, 03:20:21 PM »
I think I have that mag and that means what compared to that list? you really think Nasser has better quads than Platz or Ronnie?

At a minimum it shows that Flex magazine is not consistent or entirely credible - something we disagreed on before ;)

Regardless, Nasser's quads are one of the best of all time and I don't think I've seen a picture onstage of Platz with quads that are both this large and separated

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

You just proved my point ( see backfire ) you have this delusion is hams are the best ever and they're not Tom Prince's hams blow his out of the water and as usual you prove nothing and commence with the personal attacks   

Ronnie's hams show great detail , they can't touch this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »
that pic is disgusting, that ass should be covered

Hulkster loves that pic hence why he posts it so much and these morons wonder why I laugh when they type Ronnie is ' aesthetic '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »
At a minimum it shows that Flex magazine is not consistent or entirely credible - something we disagreed on before ;)

Regardless, Nasser's quads are one of the best of all time and I don't think I've seen a picture onstage of Platz with quads that are both this large and separated

No Flex magazine is not credible when it doesn't favor Nasser and yes we've covered your hypocrisy before and you just tried to use Flex magazine as a ' credible source ' until it backfired in your face typical of you  ;)

you didn't answer the question either do you honestly think Nasser has better quads than Tom or Ronnie?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »
I always thought ronnies quads looked messy and kinda stringy like the detail and cuts arent totally clear, hard to explain.
platz and nasser had better deep prominent cuts

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 03:37:47 PM »
 ;) ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »
like the detail and cuts arent totally clear, hard to explain.

not only hard to explain, hard to see too: 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »
I always thought ronnies quads looked messy and kinda stringy like the detail and cuts arent totally clear, hard to explain.
platz and nasser had better deep prominent cuts

Ronnie's quads when he was super heavy were insanely large but no way the best and these idiots think just because he has detailed ham strings they're the best  ::) fucking idiots have no concept of size , detail , proportion , thickness , density

and Platz's quads have insane thickness & depth , Ronnie's quads can't touch this NO ONES could

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »
Ronnie's quads when he was super heavy were insanely large but no way the best and these idiots think just because he has detailed ham strings they're the best  ::) fucking idiots have no concept of size , detail , proportion , thickness , density

and Platz's quads have insane thickness & depth , Ronnie's quads can't touch this NO ONES could
Lou is in awe of Tom's quads in this pic...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »
Ronnie's quads when he was super heavy were insanely large but no way the best and these idiots think just because he has detailed ham strings they're the best   fucking idiots have no concept of size , detail , proportion , thickness , density

um. even when he wasn't super heavy he had great size, detail, proportion, thickness and density:

see for yourself: ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
No Flex magazine is not credible when it doesn't favor Nasser and yes we've covered your hypocrisy before and you just tried to use Flex magazine as a ' credible source ' until it backfired in your face typical of you  ;)

you didn't answer the question either do you honestly think Nasser has better quads than Tom or Ronnie?

Better than Tom's?  Yes, by a mile.  It would be interesting to see an on-stage comparison of the two standing next to each other, as opposed to just zooming in on solo quad pictures of Platz that don't show their lack of size relative to a 280 lb mass monster.

Better than Ronnie's?  Hard to say, I'd conclude that they are comparable.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 03:53:15 PM »
um. even when he wasn't super heavy he had great size, detail, proportion, thickness and density:

see for yourself: ::)

In his HAMSTRINGS Hulkster NOT his quads I agree his quads are great not as good as Platz but his hamstrings aren't that great even though they show great detail compared to Tom Prince

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2009, 03:55:30 PM »
Better than Tom's?  Yes, by a mile.  It would be interesting to see an on-stage comparison of the two standing next to each other, as opposed to just zooming in on solo quad pictures of Platz that don't show their lack of size relative to a 280 lb mass monster.

Better than Ronnie's?  Hard to say, I'd conclude that they are comparable.

LMFAO by a mile taken you seriously just ended  :D

and Nasser didn't even make the list and Tom was number 1 so much for a ' country mile ' and don't try and use they excuse Flex isn't credible not after you just tried to use them as a credible reference  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »
Just looking at the pics here ND and Hulkster a neutral opinon Platz still has them all beat in the front thigh pose ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »
Just looking at the pics here ND and Hulkster a neutral opinon Platz still has them all beat in the front thigh pose ;D

Tom's quads are still to this day without equal maybe Demayo came close but no one else

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »
LMFAO by a mile taken you seriously just ended  :D

and Nasser didn't even make the list and Tom was number 1 so much for a ' country mile ' and don't try and use they excuse Flex isn't credible not after you just tried to use them as a credible reference  ;)

And Nasser's quads were #1 according to the Flex magazine from the late 90's that you have - so what's your point?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2009, 04:56:24 PM »
its odd that nasser was not on the list and dorian was because nasser's lower body was always much better than dorian.

hell, his calves were 95% of dorian's and his quads/hams were much better..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »
And Nasser's quads were #1 according to the Flex magazine from the late 90's that you have - so what's your point?

My point is you're a hypocrite who hailed Flex and two seconds later dismissed it , Nasser does have good quads in fact good legs better than Platz you're either being contrary or stupid you pick

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »
its odd that nasser was not on the list and dorian was because nasser's lower body was always much better than dorian.

hell, his calves were 95% of dorian's and his quads/hams were much better..

You're the only moron who thinks Dorian has shitty quads in fact to quote a member who seen Yates many times when you claimed this before ' You're an internet fanboy "

Yates' legs are awesome his quads aren't the best ever but they're very good

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 05:58:44 PM »
You're the only moron who thinks Dorian has shitty quads

are you new to the sport?

new to getbig?

::)

dorian's quads were usually the WORST in the top 5.

even some nobody's quads were comparable at dorian's best LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »
are you new to the sport?

new to getbig?

::)

dorian's quads were usually the WORST in the top 5.

even some nobody's quads were comparable at dorian's best LOL

yet he's on this list  ;) nothing wrong with Dorian's quads only stupid people think so , same contest opppsssssss looking dumb right about now

same guy jackass

DORIAN YATES

As a winner of six Mr. Olympia titles (1992-1997), Dorian Yates set a new standard for overall size and density in the mid-'90s. From the top of his vastus lateralis to the bottom of his soleus, his legs were thick from every angle. Yates believed in high-intensity training, exhausting his muscles by putting maximum effort into a few focused sets.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2009, 06:29:37 PM »
you can see why dorian does not belong on that list.

the company he is with destroys him in the quad deparment.

maybe if the list was 48039435845745 people long, dorian would just make it LOL :P
Flower Boy Ran Away