Author Topic: Marco Rubio completely destroyed by liberal tv host  (Read 2267 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Marco Rubio completely destroyed by liberal tv host
« on: September 24, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »
via LurkerNoMOre

During a Thursday-morning CNN interview, Trump hit Rubio as a "kid" in a wide-ranging critique.

He first bashed Rubio's credibility as a foreign-policy wonk when asked to compare their knowledge about Syria.

"Marco Rubio sits behind a desk sometimes and he reads stuff," Trump said, according to CNN's transcript. "That's all he does. I create jobs all day long. I'll know more about all of this than all of them put together, and believe me, we'll have a winning strategy. If Marco Rubio is good, how come we're doing so badly?"

Trump went on to dismiss the 44-year-old senator's age.

"These guys don't know how to win," he said. "Marco Rubio, he's like a kid. He shouldn't even be running in this race, as far as I'm concerned. He's a kid."

Later in the interview, Trump again called Rubio a "kid" and criticized him for not deferring his candidacy to Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor.

"He's a kid. He has no right — I mean, frankly, he was very disloyal to Bush," Trump said. "Bush was his mentor. And everyone said he'd never run because Bush was his mentor. Well, the fact that Bush was his mentor didn't stop this young guy who is overly ambitious from wanting to run. Now Bush looks foolish and he looks like he's a very disloyal guy, frankly."

Earlier in the day, during a "Morning Joe" interview, Trump also mocked Rubio for perspiring during last week's presidential debate.

"I'm looking at guys like Marco Rubio, who has the worst voting record in the United States Senate. And [he's a] young guy — although he sweats more than any young person I've ever seen in my life," Trump said. "I've never seen a guy down water like he downs water. They bring it in in buckets for this guy."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Marco Rubio completely destroyed by liberal tv host
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 05:49:26 AM »
It's true.  Not a single person can defend this with anything other than excuses or spin.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 07:53:46 AM »
Defend what.....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 08:00:56 AM »
It's almost comical.   The outrageousness of trumps attacks.  It's what you'd see on getbig, not on a presidential stage

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 08:49:22 AM »
Hahaha The water comment at the very end was pretty fucking funny. ;D

Not exactly what I would construe as "presidential behavior" by saying it, but pretty damn funny nonetheless. :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 12:20:48 PM »
Hahaha The water comment at the very end was pretty fucking funny. ;D

Not exactly what I would construe as "presidential behavior" by saying it, but pretty damn funny nonetheless. :D

"I'm looking at guys like Marco Rubio, who has the worst voting record in the United States Senate. And [he's a] young guy — although he sweats more than any young person I've ever seen in my life," Trump said. "I've never seen a guy down water like he downs water. They bring it in in buckets for this guy."

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »

;D

Hannity always talks about the incessant sweating.   Seems to be a real thing.  hannity defends it constantly, blaming weather, stress, thick clothing, lights, etc.   Others around Rubio usually don't have the same problem.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 12:46:06 PM »
Classic low information voter fodder.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 12:47:56 PM »

Well, Trump is leading the Repub field by a decent margin.

So at least 1/3 of republican base voters are low-info voters.

Trump's entire campaign has been 'low info voter fodder'.  I think we may be in agreement on that one.   Yelling "greatness" while shitting on people's wives and making fun of faces, menstrual cycles, calling people losers... that's classic low-info fodder.

It was okay with many in 2010, when Carl Paladino was smashing shit with baseball bats.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 12:49:49 PM »
Well, Trump is leading the Repub field by a decent margin.

So at least 1/3 of republican base voters are low-info voters.

Trump's entire campaign has been 'low info voter fodder'.  I think we may be in agreement on that one.   Yelling "greatness" while shitting on people's wives and making fun of faces, menstrual cycles, calling people losers... that's classic low-info fodder.

It was okay with many in 2010, when Carl Paladino was smashing shit with baseball bats.

^^^^ Team Low Information Voters' Head Coach.  Doing a fine job.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 01:03:48 PM »
^^^^ Team Low Information Voters' Head Coach.  Doing a fine job.   :)

I do know the repub base pretty well.  I said it early on, trump is going to dominate the field, with his simple-minded, hate-filled, single-issue, vague rude bullshit.  1/3 of the repub base is just like that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 01:09:03 PM »
I do know the repub base pretty well.  I said it early on, trump is going to dominate the field, with his simple-minded, hate-filled, single-issue, vague rude bullshit.  1/3 of the repub base is just like that.

You know very little about politics.  You predicted Perry would be the nominee.  Your predictions are wrong about 99 percent of the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »
You know very little about politics.  You predicted Perry would be the nominee.  Your predictions are wrong about 99 percent of the time.

getting indicted slowed him down :)

You predicted trump wouldn't have an impact, then that he'd need to spend a shitload of $ to have an impact.  I predicted the idiot base would lap him up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2015, 01:16:46 PM »
getting indicted slowed him down :)

You predicted trump wouldn't have an impact, then that he'd need to spend a shitload of $ to have an impact.  I predicted the idiot base would lap him up.

Oh please.   ::)  You predicted he would be the nominee after his indictment. 

I have always maintained Trump will not be the nominee.  And he is spending a ton of money.  He will wither on the vine.  He doesn't have the patience, self-control, personality, or leadership qualities to run and win.

Face it, you really don't know squat about this subject.  But it's ok.  The board can be a good place to learn.   :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2015, 01:19:29 PM »
Oh please.   ::)  You predicted he would be the nominee after his indictment. 

I have always maintained Trump will not be the nominee.  And he is spending a ton of money.  He will wither on the vine.  He doesn't have the patience, self-control, personality, or leadership qualities to run and win.

Face it, you really don't know squat about this subject.  But it's ok.  The board can be a good place to learn.   :) 

i knew voters would reject palin as stupid.  I knew Romney wouldn't motivate the base into showing up.   I know the majority of voters are liberal, and it'll take a major conservative to motivate the base to show up, if the repubs want to win in 2016.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »
i knew voters would reject palin as stupid.  I knew Romney wouldn't motivate the base into showing up.   I know the majority of voters are liberal, and it'll take a major conservative to motivate the base to show up, if the repubs want to win in 2016.

Sure you did.  You have much to learn grasshopper. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »

Oh brother  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 11:49:52 PM »
Oh brother  ::)

come on man, we're pretty open here on getbig.

I said Trump = hate-filled.   He calls people loser.  He makes fun of people's faces and how much water they drink.  He makes fun of people's wives.  He calls people stupid.   I think trump is very very negative, and at some point, when you're insulting someone with 100 million people (or more) listening, when you're trying to destroy them in the media... Yes, I think that reaches level of hate-filled.  When he calls someone a loser, he can wreck their career.  That's hate.

I don't call trump stupid, I don't call him racist, I don't call him all the things people in both parties are calling him.  But hate-filled?  He tries to destroy people in front of the world - that's hate filled, yes, IMHO.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 05:33:49 AM »
come on man, we're pretty open here on getbig.

I said Trump = hate-filled.   He calls people loser.  He makes fun of people's faces and how much water they drink.  He makes fun of people's wives.  He calls people stupid.   I think trump is very very negative, and at some point, when you're insulting someone with 100 million people (or more) listening, when you're trying to destroy them in the media... Yes, I think that reaches level of hate-filled.  When he calls someone a loser, he can wreck their career.  That's hate.

I don't call trump stupid, I don't call him racist, I don't call him all the things people in both parties are calling him.  But hate-filled?  He tries to destroy people in front of the world - that's hate filled, yes, IMHO.

He's a blustery, tough talking "NorthEastern Guy"

That's how they talk and operate up there.

No different than when a father hands his son the keys to a new car as a graduation gift and saying "here ya go ya little prick ya" just before he gives him a hug and sends him off to college.

Now you take such a tone with someone in Florida, you are likely to get your teeth knocked out. Two different cultures.

Hell, just look at the way the Philly fans cheered like crazy when Romo went down with a broken clavicle last week.( actually that was kind of a bad example. I'm pretty sure that was done out of hatred.  :D )

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 07:13:35 AM »

Are you denying it is true?  Had Rubio has the worst voting record in the Senate and he sweats excessively?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 07:38:27 AM »
More delusional babble from this Know-Nothing.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/delusional-rubio-women-are-getting-pregnant-just-to-sell-the-fetus-to-planned-parenthood/

According to future 2016 presidential washout Marco Rubio, Planned Parenthood not only sells baby parts, but the health organization also incentivizes women to have abortions with promises of profits.

While no women is given any part of the reimbursement Planned Parenthood receives when she chooses to donate fetal tissue to humanitarian causes, facts (as usual) are meaningless to Rubio, who feels that women “look forward to” getting abortions.

“Because now what you’ve done is you’ve created an industry. You’ve created an incentive for people to be pushed into abortions so that those tissues can be harvested and sold for a profit,” he lied. Rubio, continuing to lie, claimed that women who visit Planned Parenthood “are provided with very few options,” and in “many places” are not told about adoption services.

“In essence, you come in and it’s already predetermined. This is what this place does,” he said, ignoring that abortions comprise a tiny percentage of total Planned Parenthood services. “It provides abortions, and we are going to channel you in that direction.” In reality, Planned Parenthood provides a lot of information about adoption, even suggesting adoption as an alternative to abortion on its web site — in a section dedicated solely to adoption.

But, once again, facts are scary, and conservatives scare easily (Thanks, science!).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 09:20:32 AM »
Rubio's resume is obama's in 2007.   This is the case, like it or not.  Everyone who yelled about obama voting "present" to avoid pissing people off, you now have your own version named Marco Rubio.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 10:47:52 AM »
Rubio's resume is obama's in 2007.   This is the case, like it or not.  Everyone who yelled about obama voting "present" to avoid pissing people off, you now have your own version named Marco Rubio.

But it's different now.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 01:08:49 PM »

The real question is would you drive your family to the polling station to vote for Rubio , then take them to Denny's afterwards?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 02:14:41 PM »
The real question is would you drive your family to the polling station to vote for Rubio , then take them to Denny's afterwards?

I'm not a fan of Dennys.   Maybe Arbys?

My family is in a different spot than I am.   Different goals.  I benefit from repub fiscal policy, they benefit from dem healthcare.  I'm getting destroyed by dem healthcare.  But it's american to vote, so we all went.