Author Topic: Any Australians here? [question about GEARz]  (Read 794 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Any Australians here? [question about GEARz]
« on: October 26, 2016, 03:55:34 PM »
was watching a post gyno version of josh lenatowisk or whatever his name is , some thong video of him flexing...anyway right after i came, i mean, i finished watching the video..i was thinking...dont aussies throw people in jail for life for gear USE? As far as I know, the guy is married and has a family. Is that worth the risk? Why would aussies even THINk about using in that type of climate. America is scary enough with all the neo-conservatards throwing the book at people for drug use, i can only imagine how scary if would be ordering/using gear in AUS.

Then there is that dude from AUS all over MD, forget his name. sexy bro who is a big dumbie in real life. He has said he isnt natty either. peobably started using in AUS when he was there. zyzz used there too. but he was single and didnt care

Hypo

• Getbig III
Re: Any Australians here? [question about GEARz]
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:37:25 PM »
Gear use? Highly doubt it. Dealing? Probably. Cops are too busy dealing with other shit to care much about PEDs.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 11:38:48 PM »
To add: importing, different story indeed. Just ask Sly, and a number of BBs having trouble at airports.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »
Is it hard to get gear in aussie?  Been watching that australian border control tv show and they run a pretty tight ship there compared to many other countrys

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 02:03:03 AM »
Not sure what you've been reading but Australia does not send a lot of people to jail for drug use.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 02:34:25 AM »
Radical Plato was Austrailian and he was using gear. It's fairly easy to obtain via the internet in any country now I'd imagine.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 02:38:33 AM »
Slap on the wrist & send u on your bike if its a small qty. No big deal,  not sure where you got that info from.

Also,  what climate are you referring to ? I mean Queensland has exactly the same climate as Hawaii.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 02:51:03 AM »
From what i've read It's seems that the aussie custom is really efficient and importing aas is really hard.
asstropin

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 02:54:42 AM »
Is it hard to get gear in aussie?  Been watching that australian border control tv show and they run a pretty tight ship there compared to many other countrys

Indeed. Came from the Philippines and got a sniffer dog run. Of course I had nothing, but I was pissed at the guy who marked my card for it. Had no sleep on the plane.

I reckon they should crank up the penalties for food. Chinese students seem to get busted all the time.