Author Topic: chick 4 days out!!!!  (Read 15956 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: chick 4 days out!!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2006, 11:37:00 AM »
you guys quit picking on 240 he is a Getbig legend.  Do you want him to stop posting is that what you really want ???

That dude in your avatar would easily beat the dude on this thread if he juiced. 

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
Well, I am black, so you might have to tan to look like me ;D I am slim, so you will have to eat less, and nothing changes my physique much, so how much you post on getbig is irrelevent. ;D

i think that just about every post on getbig is irrelevent.. as you say.  in the sense that people shouldn't get overly upset about them anyway.

However, many people do take these boards and what is said on them very very seriously.  As 240 unfortunately found out yesterday.  I don't know exactly what is going on but some people take this shit serious and can't see the sarcasm as just harmless fun: random goofs making random sarcastic remarks. 

I could be black:  I heard that brown is this year's black.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
i think that just about every post on getbig is irrelevent.. as you say.  in the sense that people shouldn't get overly upset about them anyway.

However, many people do take these boards and what is said on them very very seriously.  As 240 unfortunately found out yesterday.  I don't know exactly what is going on but some people take this shit serious and can't see the sarcasm as just harmless fun: random goofs making random sarcastic remarks. 

I could be black:  I heard that brown is this year's black.

Are you talking about Christopher? That got kind of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure 240 is behind Weedouttheweek, though. I love it when fashion people say stuff like "I heard that brown is this year's black", and "40 is the new 30"  ;D

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2006, 12:19:07 PM »
  Are you talking about Christopher? That got kind of ridiculous. I'm pretty sure 240 is behind Weedouttheweek, though. I love it when fashion people say stuff like "I heard that brown is this year's black", and "40 is the new 30"  ;D

yeah... I know... ain't it a pisser! 

As far as I can figure, there are actually only 4 or 5 guys on here and each person has several handles.  I have said this before and will continue to believe it.  Those people who continually jump on to write " you're wrong" or whatever are simply proving my point.  It's pretty sad actually but whachagonna do... " when they come for you.."

"The 80's are this decades' 60's"

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2006, 12:25:40 PM »
yeah... I know... ain't it a pisser! 

As far as I can figure, there are actually only 4 or 5 guys on here and each person has several handles.  I have said this before and will continue to believe it.  Those people who continually jump on to write " you're wrong" or whatever are simply proving my point.  It's pretty sad actually but whachagonna do... " when they come for you.."

"The 80's are this decades' 60's"

Yeah, there definitely aren't that many people on this site. There are huge amounts of people who use other accounts to disagree with themselves. Weedoutheweek is probably 240. ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2006, 12:35:59 PM »
I think weed has been 240 in the past, but the recent onslaught of weed's posts degrading 240 leads me to believe someone else is using it now.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2006, 12:43:46 PM »
I think weed has been 240 in the past, but the recent onslaught of weed's posts degrading 240 leads me to believe someone else is using it now.

It sounds like a ploy for 240 to get sympathy and affection ;D