Author Topic: London's Burning! Live Play by Play  (Read 153312 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: London's Burning! Live Play by Play
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
This what Americans here dont get, if Alice lived in England for example and started calling people out and saying meet me here etc he'd likely be greeted by 3 men with iron bars and put in a coma, not a population that you want to mess with.

And they know about Alice because of the Rupert Murdoch spying scandal?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2011, 05:20:17 PM »
This what Americans here dont get, if Alice lived in England for example and started calling people out and saying meet me here etc he'd likely be greeted by 3 men with iron bars and put in a coma, not a population that you want to mess with.

Brits carry iron bars. Americans carry guns.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2011, 05:23:42 PM »
Brits carry iron bars. Americans carry guns.

How exactly would an American be carrying a gun in the UK?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »
How exactly would an American be carrying a gun in the UK?

I wasn't referring to the UK. You seem to be implying that UK people are somehow tougher because they'll beat someone with an iron bar. The reason you don't see the frequency of riots over here are because American shop owners wouldn't sit there like pussies and let them burn their livelihoods down. For example, the Korean shopkeepers in LA who banded together and doled out their own street justice in the LA riots.

Either that or Americans are just more civilized than you European animals.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2011, 05:48:04 PM »
It's a fucking joke. The army needs to go in imo. The police don't have the resources to deal with it

If u send in the army Obama will send in the Airforce to bomb the shit out the brits like he did to Libya

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
I wonder who these rioters really are, I highly doubt they are native english ppl.
Team Pat Banana

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »
What a turnaround...the English go from having a vast empire to being outnumbered by immigrant populations within their own country.  How the mighty have fallen.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »

O

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2011, 06:51:31 PM »
I wonder who these rioters really are, I highly doubt they are native english ppl.

99% are shit stain skinned Muslim and Negros - fuk this - deploy the army and declare a curfew with a shoot policy.  If the authorities can not handle this - WTF are they going to do if a more organized effort goes down at the Olympics ??

God Damn I am Livid and truly hate the shit stain skinned Muslim and Negros right now  >:(
K

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
It's time for a culling in this country. We need to filter out the fucking riffraff.

newmom

« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »
so sad..

Hope you all that are there and your families stay safe

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2011, 07:33:18 PM »
DIEversity.

There you have it. The REAL culprits are the scum that let them in and thought it was a good idea to turn once mighty England into another African slum. I guess the first thing to do is make a list of the scum that influenced immigration into England. If they are not alive anymore you move onto their family. Once identified you have a trial and execute them in public. Then as a last step the mud vermin are evicted out of the country. How dare they destroy property and lives in a host country. They're lucky to be alive right now!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2011, 08:18:23 PM »
DIEversity.

There you have it. The REAL culprits are the scum that let them in and thought it was a good idea to turn once mighty England into another African slum. I guess the first thing to do is make a list of the scum that influenced immigration into England. If they are not alive anymore you move onto their family. Once identified you have a trial and execute them in public. Then as a last step the mud vermin are evicted out of the country. How dare they destroy property and lives in a host country. They're lucky to be alive right now!
All though I do see you as a little extreme or fundemental, but I do believe you know what you are talking about, so serious question....everybody on every board, gossip column, at the gym, face book, hell even people at the parks having casual conversation,...everyone are talking how they want muslims out, especially in England, but this is growing big time, my question, why has the government not acted on it.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
America is building these religion of peace people a mosc next to ground zero in new York

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2011, 08:57:39 PM »
All though I do see you as a little extreme or fundemental, but I do believe you know what you are talking about, so serious question....everybody on every board, gossip column, at the gym, face book, hell even people at the parks having casual conversation,...everyone are talking how they want muslims out, especially in England, but this is growing big time, my question, why has the government not acted on it.
The government was responsible for flooding their own country with muds. They are whores. Angela Merkel has already told Germans they better get used to muslims taking over their country.

So there you have it. That's why the guillotine is the only answer for these whores.

Personally I don't get why they thought it was a good idea to replace the white populations with muds. People have speculated that the muds would be easier to enslave and control. Now we see it is the exact opposite. It is blowing up in their faces.

There is another theory that Jews support DIEversity because it takes the attention away from them. In some ways they probably feel safer now that London has it's hands full with these muds rioting. Nobody is going to come after the Jews now. They have other problems. The muds are the foot soldiers for the Jews.

That's another theory. All I know is Jews supported DIEversity in America, Europe and South Africa. They gave billions to the ANC to get the whites out of power in SA. The net effect of their actions is chaos everywhere. Bravo!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2011, 09:07:20 PM »
I know that what I am about to say will sound cynical and insensitive right now but England deserve what it is happening now !
England with his Imperialist past looted and fucked his colony in Africa and Asia, and left his colony in a deep mess economically and politically once England left!
Too bad that now that the one that are paying the conseguence are the offspring of the colonizers and the one that are causing this mess are the of the offspring of the colonized instead that their ancestors!
Karma is a Bitch!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2011, 09:08:38 PM »
Are the Muslims the new Jews? WW3 muslim holocaust ?!? :-\

Stavios

« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
You can take the Negro out of africa, but you cant take the savage out the negro
;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2011, 09:26:20 PM »
I know that what I am about to say will sound cynical and insensitive right now but England deserve what it is happening now !
England with his Imperialist past looted and fucked his colony in Africa and Asia, and left his colony in a deep mess economically and politically once England left!
Too bad that now that the one that are paying the conseguence are the offspring of the colonizers and the one that are causing this mess are the of the offspring of the colonized instead that their ancestors!
Karma is a Bitch!
Bullshit. England brought technology to the colonies. Africans would be living in huts at best if they were never colonized.

Of course all of this can be reversed. That is if the pussy white males in England get some balls.

However if there are more pussies like this guy below they are fucking doomed. This guy is a homo and deserves a whipping!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
Bullshit. England brought technology to the colonies. Africans would be living in huts at best if they were never colonized.

Of course all of this can be reversed. That is if the pussy white males in England get some balls.

However if there are more pussies like this guy below they are fucking doomed. This guy is a homo and deserves a whipping!

LOL! :D
You don't know shit about history!
Next thing you will say is that England was a benefactor for his colony!
Just shut up and go read history book about the damage England did to his colony and than come back and talk to me!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2011, 09:39:21 PM »
Now the question is did they have a reason to shoot him or was it a murder by the police. Or, is the riot somewhat justifiable or not.

The rioting is not justifiable under any circumstances.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:44 PM »
LOL! :D
You don't know shit about history!
Next thing you will say is that England was a benefactor for his colony!
Just shut up and go read history book about the damage England did to his colony and than come back and talk to me!

Prove me wrong? Seeing these feral apes running around after England tried to give them an education just proves my point even more. Not even a first world education could civilize them!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2011, 10:14:22 PM »
I wasn't referring to the UK. You seem to be implying that UK people are somehow tougher because they'll beat someone with an iron bar. The reason you don't see the frequency of riots over here are because American shop owners wouldn't sit there like pussies and let them burn their livelihoods down. For example, the Korean shopkeepers in LA who banded together and doled out their own street justice in the LA riots.

Either that or Americans are just more civilized than you European animals.  ;D

This...

It's called a Militia and it's specifically designated in our constitution.

If the brits had guns, this shit wouldn't be going down.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
Prove me wrong? Seeing these feral apes running around after England tried to give them an education just proves my point even more. Not even a first world education could civilize them!

This italian documentary with english subtitles would be a start if you have the patience to watch it!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2011, 10:56:37 PM »
This reminds me of the new movie Planet of the Apes