Author Topic: Hey "Army of my Men".... what's with the gey?  (Read 7318 times)

Alex23

Hey "Army of my Men".... what's with the gey?
« on: December 08, 2010, 10:50:31 AM »
... You never miss a chance to gay up this place with your penis size thread, scotum pictures, insecure British toohtless "hit it" thread, no-one-cares local UK news shit and video games "survey" threads... what's up with that?  

Just curious... quality has been down the shitters, time to rally up getbiggers... picless roamers should be suspiciously scrutinized..  >:(

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Hey "Army of my Men".... what's with the gey?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
:)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 10:56:39 AM »
... You never miss a chance to gay up this place with your penis size thread, scotum pictures, insecure British toohtless "hit it" thread, no-one-cares local UK news shit and video games "survey" threads... what's up with that?  

Just curious... quality has been down the shitters, time to rally up getbiggers... picless roamers should be suspiciously scrutinized..  >:(

quite frankly......the picless bigmouths can go fuck themselves down to the last man...and i find some of them pretty cool and funny but it makes them no less of an anonymous troll.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:56:46 AM »

/End Thread

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »

/End Thread

if adonis was on there he would have surpassed alex.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 11:00:28 AM »
What's this word?

Picture... less.. I get it now

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 11:09:59 AM »
quite frankly......the picless bigmouths can go fuck themselves down to the last man...and i find some of them pretty cool and funny but it makes them no less of an anonymous troll.

True that. I actually respect guys like MemberX & others "not so impressive" physiques.. takes guts to materialize. These shy little men who dare to critique others... yet too afraid to run to the mailbox by themselves when mom says so. I think it's hilarious.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »

/End Thread

Bawawawawa.... you still think this is a "popularity contest? I couldn't care less... but the effort you put into this is a "cool" display of your need to approval from other "men"...  :-X

Why did you change your screen name anyway? For approval from "them" (the army) of "one" (your rectum)?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 11:15:18 AM »
Squad's done a good job reinventing himself and it's nice that he still posts on Getbig in some capacity.

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 11:16:35 AM »
Squad's done a good job reinventing himself and it's nice that he still posts on Getbig in some capacity.

X2. and he had the guts to post a couple of pics nonetheless... Respect for that.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 11:56:32 AM »
whats up alex ? hope u and ur family are well.

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 12:04:10 PM »
whats up alex ? hope u and ur family are well.

You too bro. Slowly getting back in shape, might be posedown worthy in a couple of weeks... or fatter, either way, enjoying life is the key.

Happy Holidays!

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 01:13:08 PM »
Army of men is Davood??

i thought it was that db2431 kid who loves to crosscheck his penile, apple software & video games tastes with other men.... i could be wrong but "big dave" didn't have gey tenendcies while hiding behind a klapboard... sory for the typo typing with ne hand... other one sticky with sushi...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »
X2. and he had the guts to post a couple of pics nonetheless... Respect for that.
Pics!? Mathew Brady could've taken better 'pics' than Squad.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 01:31:14 PM »
i thought it was that db2431 kid who loves to crosscheck his penile. apple software & video games tastes with other men.... i could be wrong but "big dave" didn't have gey tenendcies while hiding behind a klapboard... sory for the typo typing with ne hand... other one sticky with sushi...

Army is db, Alex. He did post a pic, but it was years ago and I haven't seen any new glute shots from the stud recently.

He had a damn good physique in the pic he posted - I think it was from a contest.

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »
Pics!? Mathew Brady could've taken better 'pics' than Squad.

LOL at least he tried... ;D

Doc Chimpos, playstation or WEE..... "Arm me with men's appendages" really wants to know ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
LOL at least he tried... ;D

Doc Chimpos, playstation or WEE..... "Arm me with men's appendages" really wants to know ;D
Weeeee, all the way home. I'm a Nintendo/SuperMario guy. These new dagnabbit systems just have too many buttons for us porch rockers.    ;D

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 01:41:08 PM »
Army is db, Alex. He did post a pic, but it was years ago and I haven't seen any new glute shots from the stud recently.

He had a damn good physique in the pic he posted - I think it was from a contest.

whoaaaaa.. I'm speechless then.  ::) Here's a pic of me just a couple of weeks ago, now I'm just a little lighter skinned..

Changing screen name = gayer than sleeping with a dildo under your pillow while "he's" on a "business trip".

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »

Bawawawawa.... you still think this is a "popularity contest? I couldn't care less... but the effort you put into this is a "coo"l display of your need to approval from other "men"...  :-X

Why did you change your screen name anyway? For approval from "them" (the army) of "one" (your rectum)?

you couldn't care less, eh?

thats why you keep leaving and coming back- because this place means so little to you, and what everyone thinks means nothing.  ::)

you're so full of shit you fat french fuck. lol the only thing more pathetic than your lies about how 'you couldn't care less' is your constant demonstrations of the exact opposite.

clown.
b

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »
thats why you keep leaving and coming back- because this place means so little to you, and what everyone thinks means nothing.  ::)
you're so full of shit you fat french fuck. lol the only thing more pathetic than your lies about how 'you couldn't care less' is your constant demonstrations of the exact opposite.
clown.

Bawawaw look who shows up, picless, whiny, his rectum still whistling showtunes... get that cock out of your mouth before addressing the men on this forum.

I never left and will never leave. Keep your nose 2" from your screen patiently waiting for your next "trick" to show up...

w8m8

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »

thats why you keep leaving and coming back- because this place means so little to you, and what everyone thinks means nothing.  ::)

clown.

don't waste your breath .... it's not worth it ... imagine what it must be like to have to come onto a message board and call people names for not posting pictures and changing their names .. oh brother  ::)

not quite as bad as breaking into people's pm's for "fun" .. but just as pathetic ... just goes to show how much money CAN'T buy

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 02:24:29 PM »
the only thing more pathetic than your lies about how 'you couldn't care less' is your constant demonstrations of the exact opposite.

clown.

Actually..."I'm not a loser, mentally challenged, broke-ass, Canadian welfare system sponge - I'm rich with inheritance money" is far more pathetic.

QFT "n" shit.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2010, 02:25:02 PM »
don't waste your breath .... it's not worth it ... imagine what it must be like to have to come onto a message board and call people names for not posting pictures and changing their names .. oh brother  ::)
not quite as bad as breaking into people's pm's for "fun" .. but just as pathetic ... just goes to show how much money CAN'T buy

Yet... nothing is as gay as being a dude posting as a "woman" and being butt hurt about internet shitt-o-drama thinking that anyone cares... the older the better...

bawawawawawawawa go suck a dick "drama" "queen"...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2010, 02:27:04 PM »
Bawawaw look who shows up, picless, whiny, his rectum still whistling showtunes... get that cock out of your mouth before addressing the men on this forum.

I never left and will never leave. Keep your nose 2" from your screen patiently waiting for your next "trick" to show up...

actually, i was talking to you.
b