Author Topic: TO says Jessica Simpson is to blame for Romo's poor play  (Read 19282 times)

body88

TO says Jessica Simpson is to blame for Romo's poor play
« on: December 19, 2007, 01:58:48 PM »
If Romo cannot handle a woman in his life while leading his team , thats not a very good sign. I wonder if TO ever thinks about what him flapping his huge gums all the time does to the locker room. So now when Romo/the cowboys struggle its a womans fault. Pretty sure all the big time qb's date women , or deal with pressure all the time. Brady with his kid , Big Ben using his face to stop a moving car with no helmet, Manning and the choking label. All those guys still win football games with no excuses. Romo is a good qb , TO is a fool. The excuses never end with this guy  ::)

cowboys.beloblog.com/archives/...humbs_down.html

T.O. gives Jessica Simpson a thumbs down

The Cowboys are off Friday, but don't expect to find T.O. checking out Blonde Ambition during its opening day in Texas theaters. He's not joking when he says that Jessica Simpson is screwing up Tony Romo's focus.

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," T.O. said. "I think with everything that has happened, and obviously the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel like she's probably taking his focus away.

"Other than that, she was at the top of my list until last week."

Romo didn't make his usual Wednesday appearance in the locker room, so we didn't have a chance to get his reply to T.O.'s concern about Ms. Simpson. And T.O. isn't done dealing with her, either.

"I've got a message for her when we make the playoffs," T.O. said. "Just stay tuned."

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: TO says Jessica Simpson is to blame for Romo's poor play
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 06:01:40 PM »
I wish Team Obliterater would just shut the hell up and go out and play
D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 06:04:51 PM »
This guy always blames the QB... The guy said it was all McNabb's fault... If he had Favre they would be undefeated remember?

This the same guy that called Jeff Garcia a Homo when they were in San Francisco... It's ALWAYS something with the QB.

I think it's interesting how it's NEVER the fact he drops too many fucking balls.

Fuck T.O.

Fuck him... Fuck him... Fuuuuuuck him!

The guy is an asshat.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »
He is a great player but needs to keep his damn mouth shut. Tony had a bad game and it not Jessica Simpsons fault that he had a bad game. I mean how many players have their girlfriends their at the games and they play good. T.O. just shut the hell up and catch the balls, break tackles and catch touchdown passes.
D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 06:52:03 PM »
He is a great player but needs to keep his damn mouth shut. Tony had a bad game and it not Jessica Simpsons fault that he had a bad game. I mean how many players have their girlfriends their at the games and they play good. T.O. just shut the hell up and catch the balls, break tackles and catch touchdown passes.

Tara Reid messed up Brady.  Once he ditched her he was back to his A game.  A wild new fling will screw it up.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:28 PM »
Tara Reid messed up Brady.  Once he ditched her he was back to his A game.  A wild new fling will screw it up.

Brady has been under pressure like you read about this year. His team is undefeated! Its a media frenzy every sunday. His former gf of 3 years had a child that people took endless shots at him over right before the season started.  Brady has been having a new fling with Gisele since the summer. Gisele has gone to several of his games.

I would hope any sane Dallas fan would not blame Tony's play last week on a new girlfriend. If that is the case Romo is not a good qb. That would show the kid folds under pressure, and or a girl is more important then playing football. Romo cant have a love interest without letting his play go to shit?

The kid had a bad game. TO claiming it was over Jessica is just TO being a excuse making distraction , as usual.TO should just shut up and play. This is just more useless media hype the cowboys have to answer questions about.

Romo will bounce back for sure. I would be worried about the thumb more then big mouth TO and his dumb comments. Romo has proven he is a top notch qb. The kid can play. TO should not have called Romo out like this. Romo makes TO what he is. if not for Tony TO would be crying on the bench about not being used properly.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »

when i first read the reports about TO's quote i was thinking he was being sarcastic...the media does hype everything in every asspect of news. i never really thought this was a big deal at all.

"I tried to get [Romo] to call her so I can explain to her that she doesn't really know me and that I can be funny,"
           "And that everything I say, the media will take it and run with it. It's not a big deal. I will try to rectify the situation between her and I."
           "No, I'm not trying to be a distraction,"I understand how everybody is looking at Jessica Simpson as a distraction and that's definitely not how I saw it. That's how the media saw it. If anybody wants to look at it as a negative, they can do that. But for me, she was there to support Tony.
 He had a bad game. I don't think she had anything to do with it. We lost as a team."

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 12:45:41 PM »
Someone explain to me what is the big deal about Jessica Simpson? Why do so many guys find her hot? I think she's busted. When she was sitting next to her dad at the Cowboys/Eagles game, she looked just like her dad in the face. She basically looked like her dad but with long hair and I couldn't get that thought out of my mind.

Sure she's got big tits and blond hair and thin. But she's got a nose like Roberto Duran after a dozen fights and a cleft in her chin like John Travolta. I think Romo could definitely be tapping some better ass than her.

My wife and I used to watch "Newlyweds" on MTV and we used to feel so bad for that Lachey dude. She was always farting and busting ass on the show it was fucking gross.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »

i was thinking the same thing, she does reeaallly look like her father. i have seen her look hot in some shots, but her look is nothing special to me. her sister is even worse.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 04:39:06 PM »
Ashlee actually looks better these days with the new nose she's sporting.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 05:11:10 PM »
Bottom line is that we would all hit both of them given the opportunity
D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »
No Doubt. But only for trophy reasons. Just to say you did.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »
He was joking. If you watched the interview he was talking tongue in cheek.

Most of the media laughed along with him. I guess a few wanted to sell some newspapers.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 06:59:57 AM »
Someone explain to me what is the big deal about Jessica Simpson? Why do so many guys find her hot? I think she's busted. When she was sitting next to her dad at the Cowboys/Eagles game, she looked just like her dad in the face. She basically looked like her dad but with long hair and I couldn't get that thought out of my mind.

Sure she's got big tits and blond hair and thin. But she's got a nose like Roberto Duran after a dozen fights and a cleft in her chin like John Travolta. I think Romo could definitely be tapping some better ass than her.

My wife and I used to watch "Newlyweds" on MTV and we used to feel so bad for that Lachey dude. She was always farting and busting ass on the show it was fucking gross.
Well stated.  So many female celebrities are average or worse:  Jennifer Aniston, that chick from Something About Mary, Jennifer Lopez etc.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »
Look at what that blond did to Roy Hobbs.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 10:48:20 AM »

I agree, Jessica has a very manly nose.  She's wears extremely heavy makeup and basically when she opens her mouth her face disappears.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »
Help your team to victory by letting Tony Romo know the love of his life is in the stands!!!

So says this brazilliant new website, Ruin Romo.

Their goal: to get as many people as possible to print out this cut-out of Jessica Simpson, make face masks out of them and wear it en masse to upcoming Dallas Cowboys game.

The team's quarterback, Romo, is dating the dimb blonde and Cowboys fans can't stand her.

The Cowboys are playing against the Carolina Panthers on Saturday, the 22nd, and it would be amazing to see a stadium full of people with these face masks on!!!

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Click here to download yours today!

http://ruinromo.com/images/jessica.pdf

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 07:11:34 PM »
I agree, Jessica has a very manly nose.  She's wears extremely heavy makeup and basically when she opens her mouth her face disappears.

Yea she looks like shit ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 07:14:02 PM »
Slap a fake tan on anybody and they look better, complexion-wise.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »

we can't all be gay like you :P

as for tony, maybe he gets nervous around pretty girls ???

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 10:32:55 AM »
we can't all be gay like you :P

as for tony, maybe he gets nervous around pretty girls ???

E

To quote Debussey, " Hi Hurl! "

As a metaphor for most things in your life, I'm sure you always choose Spam over beef wellington.

She's not my cup of tea and she's overrated. It's called a personal preference and an opinion, you dumb turd.

What level of education have you completed, just out of curiosity? Try your best not to lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 10:37:06 AM »
I could care less about Jessica Simpson.  But T.O.?  I'm facing him in my fantasy football championship game.  Anybody got a voodoo doll? 

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
Look at what that blond did to Roy Hobbs.

that was different,that was baseball and this is football, and football players are supposed to handle being pussy whipped in a much more mature and responsible way !

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 07:35:04 AM »
Everyone knows that  He is an idiot, so ridiculous comments like that should be of no surprise.That's one guy I would LOL about if I heard he was robbed in a home invasion. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to see him hurt or killed or anything...just robbed and humiliated.  :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »
To quote Debussey, " Hi Hurl! "

As a metaphor for most things in your life, I'm sure you always choose Spam over beef wellington.

She's not my cup of tea and she's overrated. It's called a personal preference and an opinion, you dumb turd.

What level of education have you completed, just out of curiosity? Try your best not to lie.

meltdown over a simple joke hahaha you really do hate me that much hahaha ;D

as for my education, more than a beer man ;)

E
E