Author Topic: Will Trump Be Impeached - The Transcript with Ukraine  (Read 25083 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Will Trump Be Impeached - The Transcript with Ukraine
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2019, 06:32:18 AM »
It’s obvious this bullshit case has fallen apart. Liberals on Twitter are melting down in large numbers. Rob Reiner put out another hysterical, as in losing his mind, tweet.

“The President of the United States has just Impeached himself. He publicly admitted to violating the Constitution & his Oath of Office. There is no rationale for any member of Congress not to Impeach & remove this lying Cancer on our Democracy.”

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2019, 07:13:18 AM »
Actually Mueller and his team of angry Democrats said Trump was not a Russian spy.  Aren't you embarrassed?  You were calling people stupid who disagreed with you about Trump being impeached over being a Russian spy. 

you provide a lot of cover.

If this was Obama withholding aid to a country on the condition of investigating a political rival, you would hold the impeachment hearings yourself.... but.... yeah... typical.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2019, 07:44:19 AM »

If this was Obama withholding aid to a country on the condition of investigating a political rival, you would hold the impeachment hearings yourself.... but.... yeah... typical.

That was what Biden said he did firing the prosecutor in the clip.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2019, 08:24:21 AM »
The blind loyalty towards Trump is the core of the problem.
While supporting a leader is normal, the ball licking of Trump is disturbing to me.
If he farts, his supporters will refuse to say it stinks.
Nope, they will say he's making America smell great again.

LOL, Trump can fart in their face and they shove their collective noses up his crack. ;D

It’s more like you buy into every bullshit narrative that the media trots out and can’t handle it when it blows up in your faces.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2019, 08:52:00 AM »
While supporting a leader is normal, the ball licking of Trump is disturbing to me.

LOL, Trump can fart in their face and they shove their collective noses up his crack. ;D

No fagget - the thing doughboy D is accusing Trump of Biden actually bragged of on tape.   Now go get your FNG shine box 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2019, 09:11:26 AM »

There is absolutely zero difference between his base, and his anti-base.  Same exact fucking thing.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2019, 09:19:24 AM »

You can call it blind loyalty if you want but it comes down to being able to decipher right from wrong which the left are entirely incapable of doing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2019, 09:25:31 AM »

Cover for what?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2019, 11:09:06 AM »
Dear Coach ( Joe),
I realize that you and most here think I'm dumb and naïve when it comes to politics.
I understand and accept that when I post in this forum.

I do gain some insight into how Trump supporters think by interacting on here.

Believe it or not, I don't dismiss it as crazy , despite NOT agreeing with most Trumpers.

To me the smart thing to is scout and understand your rival.  ;)

Howard, You're a professor, I don't think you're dumb I think you refuse to see both sides of the coin when it comes to information. Howard, today we hit a 50 year UE low, is this not a good thing? Blacks, Hispanics UE is at an all-time high. Here's the left's explanation for this? "Thanks Obama" but when called out NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can explain this, why can't they explain this? because it's economically impossible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2019, 12:36:14 PM »
The "Trump is mentally unfit" outrage is like a year old already.  This week's outrage is the fake whistleblower complaint.  Try and keep up.   :)

Who gives a shit about what's current or not. Whether it is a year ago or right now. Trump is wacko. The impeachment inquiry has him pissing his pants.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2019, 12:38:54 PM »
You can call it blind loyalty if you want but it comes down to being able to decipher right from wrong which the left are entirely incapable of doing

Hmmm, it appears Trump is the one having trouble deciphering right from wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2019, 12:45:04 PM »
Who gives a shit about what's current or not. Whether it is a year ago or right now. Trump is wacko. The impeachment inquiry has him pissing his pants.

I do.  I'm trying to keep track of the liberal outrage of the week and you are mucking it up.   >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2019, 12:46:11 PM »
Howard, You're a professor, I don't think you're dumb I think you refuse to see both sides of the coin when it comes to information. Howard, today we hit a 50 year UE low, is this not a good thing? Blacks, Hispanics UE is at an all-time high. Here's the left's explanation for this? "Thanks Obama" but when called out NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can explain this, why can't they explain this? because it's economically impossible.

I'm not up on all the current acronyms, can you tell me what UE means? Thanks. Never mind, I just figured it out UE = unemployment.  :-[

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2019, 12:55:17 PM »
I do.  I'm trying to keep track of the liberal outrage of the week and you are mucking it up.   >:(

I think it is more shock than outrage. Trump giving the House and the American people the finger by publically asking for China's help in getting dirt on the Biden's during a press briefing yesterday on the White House lawn, tops all.

President Donald Trump says he would keep his request for China to investigate Joe Biden separate from high-stakes trade talks with Beijing.
China is the second foreign government, along with Ukraine, that Trump has asked to investigate the Biden family amid concerns about the president abusing his power to influence the 2020 election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »
I think it is more shock than outrage. Trump giving the House and the American people the finger by publically asking for China's help in getting dirt on the Biden's during a press briefing yesterday on the White House lawn, tops all.

President Donald Trump says he would keep his request for China to investigate Joe Biden separate from high-stakes trade talks with Beijing.
China is the second foreign government, along with Ukraine, that Trump has asked to investigate the Biden family amid concerns about the president abusing his power to influence the 2020 election.

And by "dirt" you mean investigating corruption. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2019, 01:17:31 PM »

Trump doesn't give a shit about corruption. How could he? It would be absolutely hypocritical. His sole purpose is to discredit his opponent. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2019, 01:38:40 PM »
Trump doesn't give a shit about corruption. How could he? It would be absolutely hypocritical. His sole purpose is to discredit his opponent. 

Wrong.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2019, 01:39:51 PM »

Don't we call that "opposition reseach" these days? I remember that's what they called tasking a former intelligence officer of a foreign nation to produce a dossier with all sorts of allegations.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2019, 02:27:51 PM »
Don't we call that "opposition reseach" these days? I remember that's what they called tasking a former intelligence officer of a foreign nation to produce a dossier with all sorts of allegations.

I don't think this was opposition research.  Asking for someone to investigate corruption is part of the executive's job IMO.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2019, 02:35:21 PM »
I don't think this was opposition research.  Asking for someone to investigate corruption is part of the executive's job IMO.

That was in reference to “dirt”.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2019, 02:38:09 PM »
That was in reference to “dirt”.

Yeah I know.  I was correcting Prime's use of the word "dirt."  You're right that "dirt" is generally opposition research.  I'm saying this isn't trying to get dirt/opposition research.  It's investigating corruption.  Not the same IMO.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2019, 02:42:13 PM »

Then why do Democrats keep lying and making up fake shit about President Donald Trump and his supporters? Is it to falsely discredit their Republican opponents?

Adam Schiff, Jussie Smollett, Jerry Nadler, Dr Christine Blasey Ford, Joy Reid, Nathan Phillips, Joy Behar, Edawn Coughtman, Rick Wilson, Erica Thomas, IIhan Omar, Cristina King Miranda, Amari Allen, Lizzie Warren, Robin Pogrebin, Kate Kelly, Kamala Harris, David Smith III, Queens College hoax, Johnathan Perkins, Adwoa Lewis, Broderick  Burse, Andrew McClinton, Michael Ron, David Kadar, Air Force Academy Prep cadet, Dauntarius Williams, Alexis Briggs, Bass, Nathan Stang, Eddie Curlin, Drake University hoax, Juan Thompson, Asha Burwell, Yasmin Seweid, University of Louisiana-Lafayette hoax, Ariel Agudio, San Jose University hoax, Azhar Hussain, James Polite, St Olaf College hoax, Beloit College hoax, Kansas State University hoax, countless wait staff and notes on receipts, etc, etc

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2019, 02:42:32 PM »
Hmmm, it appears Trump is the one having trouble deciphering right from wrong.

Give us an example

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2019, 06:46:01 PM »
Then why do Democrats keep lying and making up fake shit about President Donald Trump and his supporters? Is it to falsely discredit their Republican opponents?

Adam Schiff, Jussie Smollett, Jerry Nadler, Dr Christine Blasey Ford, Joy Reid, Nathan Phillips, Joy Behar, Edawn Coughtman, Rick Wilson, Erica Thomas, IIhan Omar, Cristina King Miranda, Amari Allen, Lizzie Warren, Robin Pogrebin, Kate Kelly, Kamala Harris, David Smith III, Queens College hoax, Johnathan Perkins, Adwoa Lewis, Broderick  Burse, Andrew McClinton, Michael Ron, David Kadar, Air Force Academy Prep cadet, Dauntarius Williams, Alexis Briggs, Bass, Nathan Stang, Eddie Curlin, Drake University hoax, Juan Thompson, Asha Burwell, Yasmin Seweid, University of Louisiana-Lafayette hoax, Ariel Agudio, San Jose University hoax, Azhar Hussain, James Polite, St Olaf College hoax, Beloit College hoax, Kansas State University hoax, countless wait staff and notes on receipts, etc, etc

None of that will Deter Prime & His Cohorts
He’ll just ignore that little lot & Carry on with his FuckWittery Nonsense

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2019, 06:53:07 PM »

So, this is how you think Trump should be spending his time? Chatting it up with foreign leaders to find out what they may have on his political opponents? Aren't there people, like the CIA, who are trained to investigate corruption who Tump should be relying on?  And let's not ignore the quid pro quo possibilities. Don't be so naive.

Were you or are you also a birther like Trump?