Author Topic: Will Trump Be Impeached - The Transcript with Ukraine  (Read 25201 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Will Trump Be Impeached - The Transcript with Ukraine
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2019, 08:28:55 AM »
I don't know how the Democrats turn back now.

They have to see it though.

Why would they? CNN tells me that its a 100% certainty he's a fake POTUS..lol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2019, 11:31:07 AM »
1st you start the official impeachment inquiry, then you draw up articles of impeachment ( if found)
. The last step in the house of rep process is voting to impeach.
THEN it goes to the senate for a vote.
The senate must vote once the articles of impeachment are approved by the house.

A 2/3 majority vote in the senate is needed to remove the President

I wouldn't count on that. Dems will just change the process as needed like they've been doing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2019, 11:45:51 AM »

I wouldn't count on that. Dems will just change the process as needed like they've been doing.

Would you mind listing the processes Democrats have changed thus far? I'd really like to know what they are. Thanks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2019, 06:38:19 PM »
Dems are simply trying to keep some sort of "controversy" going until the election so they can focus on that drama instead of the non-existent platform they aren't running on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
Dems are simply trying to keep some sort of "controversy" going until the election so they can focus on that drama instead of the non-existent platform they aren't running on.

The Ocasio-Cortez Democrat Party sure as hell don’t want to discuss the historic Trump economy

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2019, 07:35:37 AM »

It's hard to avoid controversy with Trump. He seems to be a walking talking controversy machine. It would have been simple for Trump to call the Ukrainian president and congratulate him on his win. He could even have talked about the past corruption and the hope for continued work in striving to reduce it more. But Chaos, even a low level management coffee fetcher would know it would be inappropriate for him to ask that an investigation be opened up on his political rival.
I know this fact doesn't matter in the narrative you are presenting but it wasn't the Democrats that filed a Whistleblower claim through the proper channels following proper protocol. That it was done and came to light leaves them little choice than to launch an inquiry unless... Unless we are at that point where it really doesn't matter what Trump does. I realize about 40% of registered Republicans are already there, but they don't represent everyone. Some people still care what our President does

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2019, 11:31:55 AM »
It's hard to avoid controversy with Trump. He seems to be a walking talking controversy machine. It would have been simple for Trump to call the Ukrainian president and congratulate him on his win. He could even have talked about the past corruption and the hope for continued work in striving to reduce it more. But Chaos, even a low level management coffee fetcher would know it would be inappropriate for him to ask that an investigation be opened up on his political rival.
I know this fact doesn't matter in the narrative you are presenting but it wasn't the Democrats that filed a Whistleblower claim through the proper channels following proper protocol. That it was done and came to light leaves them little choice than to launch an inquiry unless... Unless we are at that point where it really doesn't matter what Trump does. I realize about 40% of registered Republicans are already there, but they don't represent everyone. Some people still care what our President does

Your comments are very logical and they will most likely be ignored or ridiculed on Getbig.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2019, 02:45:06 PM »
Your comments are very logical and they will most likely be ignored or ridiculed on Getbig.

You're half right.  His comments are not logical but they are being ignored.   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2019, 02:53:49 PM »

Yes I’m sure many do care what Presidents Say & Do.
And many previous ones have just as much to answer to as Donald
Only That seems to fly over the Heads of Democraps
Only Donald is Held to Higher Standards.

And on & on it Goes  ::) ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »

It most definitely was not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html

The whistle-blower alerted a House Intel Committee staffer to the outlines of his accusations against Trump before filing his complaint, giving Schiff an early clue to what the administration was initially blocking the IG from delivering to Congress

WASHINGTON — The Democratic head of the House Intelligence Committee, Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, learned about the outlines of a C.I.A. officer’s concerns that President Trump had abused his power days before the officer filed a  whistle-blower complaint, according to a spokesman and current and former American officials.

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2019, 03:41:28 PM »
Schiff for brains lied his ass off....again. Hahahahahaha

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2019, 03:49:19 PM »
Schiff for brains lied his ass off....again. Hahahahahaha

The "whistleblower" lied too. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2019, 04:05:17 PM »
It's hard to avoid controversy with Trump.
Is it? Or is it mainstream medias doing that creates the "controversy" every time around Trump?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2019, 04:09:39 PM »
Is it? Or is it mainstream medias doing that creates the "controversy" every time around Trump?

Media-created-pseudo-events.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2019, 08:53:44 PM »
Fake impeachment hoax.

Adam Schiff lying to the country.

Nancy Pelosi part of the contrived hoax.

The MSM complicit in the lies.

Just another day in the Democrat Party stupidity and hypocrisy.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2019, 11:40:38 PM »
You're half right.  His comments are not logical but they are being ignored.   :)

lol
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
The moment Biden and Son committed these crimes was the moment he disqualified himself as a political rival. Trump wasn't digging up dirt on a viable opponent, he was investigating a criminal.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2019, 11:43:53 PM »
The real crime would be standing by and allowing a criminal like Biden to remain unchecked.
S

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2019, 01:14:49 PM »

Prime must be psychic.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

No, it is...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2019, 01:24:44 PM »
TDS takes on a new meaning today. Trump is tweeting more obsessively than ever before...like every couple of minutes. His tweets are all over the place, jumping from one topic to another. His meltdown suggests he is deranged.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2019, 01:34:17 PM »
TDS takes on a new meaning today. Trump is tweeting more obsessively than ever before...like every couple of minutes. His tweets are all over the place, jumping from one topic to another. His meltdown suggests he is deranged.

Hmmmm
I see similarities here
Pot calling Kettle

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2019, 01:40:39 PM »

Hmmmm
I see similarities here
Pot calling Kettle

;D

Pot calling Kettle....you're post count for today is double what mine is.  ;)  But, you may be right about my posts covering a wider array of topics.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2019, 01:42:01 PM »
Pot calling Kettle....you're post count for today is double what mine is.  ;)  But, you may be right about my posts covering a wider array of topics.

Is it !!
Well Whoopee Do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2019, 09:44:25 PM »

The "Trump is mentally unfit" outrage is like a year old already.  This week's outrage is the fake whistleblower complaint.  Try and keep up.   :)