Author Topic: Anthony Robbins diet  (Read 2317 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Anthony Robbins diet
« on: December 02, 2007, 12:29:22 AM »
'Anthony Robbins diet advises one to eat vegetarian foods that are alkaline in nature so as to maintain the human body ph of 7.4. Apart from this Robbins also talks of vital breathing. Inhaling the correct way will lead to the body getting maximum oxygen from the inhaled breath. More oxygen will help create a more alkaline environment in the body and thus help in the functioning of the body. It is only when the cells are unable to release their toxins that problems occur. Oxygen will keep the cells red and round and so healthy.

Anthony Robbins diet includes not only the food we eat but also the water we drink. About three liters of alkaline water is a must for everyone wanting to reap benefits from the Anthony Robbins diet. Without exercise the lungs do not get proper oxygen, there fore Anthony Robbins in his diet plan suggests at least four days in a week for aerobic exercises which strengthen the lungs as well as help in high oxygen intake. Robbins also preaches goal setting and planning in order to achieve those goals.

The Anthony Robbins diet plan will take you to not only good health but also a happy and relaxed mind. You will be able to see the difference in your concentration powers as well as achieve your goals.'

Does TEAM NASSER offer Audio tapes?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Anthony Robbins diet
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »
Anthony Roberts also claims to leg press 3000lbs.    ::)  ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:54:03 AM »

I bet he's stronger than you though.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 12:57:04 AM »
He's full of crap.  He should have stuck with feel-good positive thinking self-help stuff, because he obviously doesn't know jack shit about nutrition.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 12:57:51 AM »
He's full of crap.  He should have stuck with feel-good positive thinking self-help stuff, because he obviously doesn't know jack shit about nutrition.

haha i agree with that, but he is lean.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 01:29:22 AM »
[/quote

Big words from a 160lb'er with chicken legs.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 01:34:45 AM »
he's 6' 7".  he had a pituitary tumor causing excess growth hormone in his body, he still has higher than normal gh in his system.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 01:36:13 AM »
[/quote

Big words from a 160lb'er with chicken legs.

i was talking about him in comparison to you, not me.   Perhaps too much of your self-worth is invested in your strength/size "Captain Equipose".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 01:40:12 AM »
i was talking about him in comparison to you, not me.   Perhaps too much of your self-worth is invested in your strength/size "Captain Equipose".

Not at all dude, I maybe dedicate 5%  of my life to lifting/bodybuilding etc.  have too many other things going on,besides I was into hardcore bb'er mode when I was 21, many years have passed since then, I got tired of it :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 01:44:23 AM »
The funnier thing is fat fucks like Dr Phil and Oprah putting out diet books full of advice ::) - kinda like the 130 lb awkward 19 year old Fitness Instructor / Personal trainer shaking his head at a 250 lb bodybuilder's 'poor form' ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 01:46:12 AM »
The funnier thing is fat fucks like Dr Phil and Oprah putting out diet books full of advice ::) - kinda like the 130 lb awkward 19 year old Fitness Instructor / Personal trainer shaking his head at a 250 lb bodybuilder's 'poor form' ::)

It's just $$$$, when your name is in the media you run with it... shit if I was famous I'd be putting out everything imaginable... look at Gene Simmons, some of the shit with his name on it.. condoms, bubble gum, chips, cartoons, comics, toys, etc. etc.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 01:48:55 AM »
It's just $$$$, when your name is in the media you run with it... shit if I was famous I'd be putting out everything imaginable... look at Gene Simmons, some of the shit with his name on it.. condoms, bubble gum, chips, cartoons, comics, toys, etc. etc.

I realize all that mate - just wondering how someone could lose perspective to that sort of extent when it comes to bullshitting ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 01:51:04 AM »
I realize all that mate - just wondering how someone could lose perspective to that sort of extent when it comes to bullshitting ;D

Heh, he's probably using his psychology degree to con people into believing he knows what he's talking about..

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 02:09:29 AM »
bwahaha.  Oh man.  Have to love these "gurus".  The funniest thing about working out or making good gains is, it's really so simple, but most don't have the will power to do something for more than a few months.  Just pathetic...haha
N

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »
hes a big dude

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 07:52:36 AM »
He's a tall dude. ::)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 08:27:05 AM »

hahahahha, anthony robbins probably have a personal trainer, nutritionist and all the shit... same thing for oprah and dr. fat phil

it's like telling michael jackson how to do the moonwalk
are you delusional?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »

welcome to getbig
Here comes the money shot

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 02:16:03 AM »

You are thinking of PAT ROBERTSON. Who is a TV evangelicalist, Tony Robbins is a motivational speaker.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2007, 08:55:27 AM »
I would be biased against this............... Tony Robbins gives me a cramp for some reason  ;D
And Oprah for all her money and doctor Phil she still cant loose weight LOL

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »

That's what gives us trainers a bad name. One of the things anyway...