Author Topic: Gyno has been removed  (Read 5615 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: Gyno has been removed
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 07:37:13 AM »
Hope you learned your lesson...Now stay off the drugs. Build muscle naturally and if you can't, find another hobby....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
The sad part is that it can return. Not all of the tissue is gone and it can grow again. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 12:26:41 PM »
where did u go? After pix? Can't do physical work til 4-6 weeks after. That's the part that sux

Depends on who you go to .. that's a very conservative & somewhat outdated recovery period

I was back at work the next day, and felt no pain by day 4.  Was back doing cardio & non-upper body weights after 1 week, and using light weights for upper body stuff after 2 weeks.  No physical restrictions after 4 weeks.  The worst part was wearing a compression garment 24/7 for 4 weeks afterwards .. but now that's over with

I went to Dr Pensler in Chicago and was very pleased.  No drains placed, no general anesthesia  (uses conscious sedation), and a reasonable price ($5200).  The man does 2-300 gyno removals a year.  Highly recommended.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 06:11:00 PM »
Depends on who you go to .. that's a very conservative & somewhat outdated recovery period

I was back at work the next day, and felt no pain by day 4.  Was back doing cardio & non-upper body weights after 1 week, and using light weights for upper body stuff after 2 weeks.  No physical restrictions after 4 weeks.  The worst part was wearing a compression garment 24/7 for 4 weeks afterwards .. but now that's over with

I went to Dr Pensler in Chicago and was very pleased.  No drains placed, no general anesthesia  (uses conscious sedation), and a reasonable price ($5200).  The man does 2-300 gyno removals a year.  Highly recommended.
great info

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2017, 06:23:42 PM »
dont skip over someones post asshole
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 09:09:08 PM »