Author Topic: Manchester England - Terrorist Attack outside Ariana Grande Concert - Discuss  (Read 73476 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
it really wasnt

you got your panties in a bunch and threatened him

he then rang you at which point you said your phone was left in your van because your woman wouldnt let you keep it in the house  ???

he then came down to meet you as arranged and you'd called the cops on him

turn out you are just a loud mouthed roided up midget

driving round in a van doing odd jobs for people doesnt make you alan sugar stumpy  :-*

people on here know gee off the board

i tried to help you via pm and you chose to snitch to the cops like a little bitch

fatmac, from what i gather you have a good thing going with your toilet cleaning gig. why not concentrate your efforts into what you're good at instead of trying to start internet beef with people who are far your superior in every way.

Simple Simon

how am i poking a hornet's nest?

i've never even interacted with the guy before and then he pops up here telling me he's gonna destroy me in my own town  ::)

he's hardly skilled. anyone that had absolutely no life and nothing better to do with their time could become a creepy internet stalker. he's not hacking financial systems making money. he's just a bit of an oddball weirdo by all accounts.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

what do you keep popping your silly little head up for?

you're just another no life idiot. look at your post count... and probably got another ziilion posts on ukjeff before you got run off the board then.

try going outside once in a while you may it find rewarding  :D

Simple Simon

what do you keep popping your silly little head up for?

you're just another no life idiot. look at your post count... and probably got another ziilion posts on ukjeff before you got run off the board then.

try going outside once in a while you may it find rewarding  :D

stop taking this so seriously, its not all that important.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I see conker got the thread deleted

That showed him to be a complete bitch
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I see conker got the thread deleted

That showed him to be a complete bitch

Really ?
More on this please.

What was his feud with Gee38 or is that off limits /
Banable offence now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yep I bumped it

As it showed conker is a liar

Now it's gone
T

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Religion of peace attacks Ariana Grande concert full of kids
« Reply #386 on: May 30, 2017, 11:25:25 AM »
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Drove past my elementary school today, reader board read: "Our multiculturalism is our strength."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Drove past my elementary school today, reader board read: "Our multiculturalism is our strength."

Before we do the usual 'multicult is fail' thing lets take the second half, which no one ever seems to pay much attention to.

How come everything has to be 'a strength' or a 'not defeated' thing or a War On or a fight against or an overcoming?  I gotta say, the American mindset is the most adversarial and combative attitude in the world.  Everything is a fucking conflict with us 24 hours a day.  It's goddamn weird.  Jesus, just relax.  You don't live in a war zone.  Sit down for 5 minutes and have a cookie.  

Fortress

• Getbig V

Without hyperbole, this shit is so getting old (and embarrassing).

Anyone with any intellect and education knows Muzzies and shitskins shouldn't be in Weatern nations.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

As it should read.

Our Multiculturalism is Our Strength -Yes -- With the Exception of Any Musli Scumbags.

Fixed.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

As it should read.

Our Multiculturalism is Our Strength -Yes -- With the Exception of Any Musli Scumbags.

Fixed.

without an ounce of irony or hyperbole, "ETHNIC AND RACIAL DIVERSITY DESTROYS THE BONDS OF SOCIETY"

more on this here:

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html

enjoy

Fortress

• Getbig V
without an ounce of irony or hyperbole, "ETHNIC AND RACIAL DIVERSITY DESTROYS THE BONDS OF SOCIETY"

more on this here:

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/008152.html

enjoy

As I say, anyone with a bit of knowledge knows multiculturalism is disastrous. It's been proven time and time again. And it's just common sense.

My generation here in Canada (born '70) were the first to be barraged with the brainwashing propaganda. I distinctly recall an elementary teacher telling us how our country is now multicultural and how wonderful it is. I bought into it.

Until I matured into an adult and began to think for myself and think critically.

Coincidence it was Trudeau's father, the then-PM, who brought the horrific Jew-designed social engineering to The Great White North?

Pierre, like Justin, was a traitor, and his wife/Justin's mom is a slut whore (look into it).

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Middle Earth or Middle East?

a

Fortress

• Getbig V
Middle Earth or Middle East?

That's simply a Muslim in its true (non-human) form.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Good to see that Joon is doing well...

a

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
As I say, anyone with a bit of knowledge knows multiculturalism is disastrous. It's been proven time and time again. And it's just common sense.

My generation here in Canada (born '70) were the first to be barraged with the brainwashing propaganda. I distinctly recall an elementary teacher telling us how our country is now multicultural and how wonderful it is. I bought into it.

Until I matured into an adult and began to think for myself and think critically.

Coincidence it was Trudeau's father, the then-PM, who brought the horrific Jew-designed social engineering to The Great White North?

Pierre, like Justin, was a traitor, and his wife/Justin's mom is a slut whore (look into it).

You describe exactly what happened to me over the last six or seven months to a T.