Author Topic: Manchester England - Terrorist Attack outside Ariana Grande Concert - Discuss  (Read 73468 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Religion of peace attacks Ariana Grande concert full of kids
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 05:54:36 AM »
Why does that religion (of peace) have to be so peaceful?

Attacking an Ariana Grande-concert full of kids is just low.
Q

Purge_WTF

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2017, 06:11:25 AM »

Subscribe to him if you haven't already.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2017, 06:16:24 AM »
This is just stupid.  No sure what point these assholes are trying to make.  if you want to attack go after military and such and leave innocent people alone.  Fucking morons.  Their goal is to make sure the world hates muslims.  I'm not even sure if this is even muslims doing these things because it just doesn't make sense

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2017, 06:20:20 AM »
This is just stupid.  No sure what point these assholes are trying to make.  if you want to attack go after military and such and leave innocent people alone.  Fucking morons.  Their goal is to make sure the world hates muslims.  I'm not even sure if this is even muslims doing these things because it just doesn't make sense

Sure wasn't the Presbyterians or the Episcopal Church.
Q

Skeeter

« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2017, 06:21:11 AM »

ISIS apparently does want Muslims to be unaccepted in the Western world. That is one of their stated goals.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2017, 06:36:26 AM »

Sure wasn't the Presbyterians or the Episcopal Church.

What I'm trying to say is that it's not even religious motivated but the end goal is to make people hate muslims.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2017, 06:44:53 AM »
A lot of people seem to confuse Jews in name only (westernized/atheistic) with the actual Jews residing in Israel.

Muslims don't care who they kill they just do it to anyone if you are not a believer. Age, race, whatever, etc.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2017, 07:11:36 AM »
A lot of people seem to confuse Jews in name only (westernized/atheistic) with the actual Jews residing in Israel.

Muslims don't care who they kill they just do it to anyone if you are not a believer. Age, race, whatever, etc.

Not their motivation.  How would the know there aren't any muslims at the concert?  I bet there were a lot.  They aren't killing based on religion.  Religion has nothing to do with this.  ISIS is essentially turned into a group of hateful people who just want to do harm for no other reason than just harming people.  Bunch of fucking ingrates.  At this point all Muslim Leaders need to publicaly denounce this. If they sit quiet then they are just as complicit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2017, 07:41:16 AM »
Sorry don't give a fuck.

they voted in a Muslim Mayor in London that said "terror attacks are.part and parcel of living in a major city. "

LIibtrads are tripping over themselves making excuses for this attack and all the others. Just love them and give them hugs is there actual answerve to this problem. It's not religion. It's because we call them names.

Fucking idiots.

You get this for being a sniveling apologist.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2017, 07:42:51 AM »
Sorry don't give a fuck.

they voted in a Muslim Mayor in London that said "terror attacks are.part and parcel of living in a major city. "

LIibtrads are tripping over themselves making excuses for this attack and all the others. Just love them and give them hugs is there actual assert. 

You get this for being a sniveling apologist.   

Shut the fuck up.  No one is making a single excuse and no one is apologizing for it.  Why make shit up?  Everyone is against the shit and no one supports it.  Like I said earlier.  If Muslim Leaders want to be taken serious they need to denounce this or they're just as guilty.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2017, 07:43:51 AM »
Not their motivation.  How would the know there aren't any muslims at the concert?  I bet there were a lot.  They aren't killing based on religion.  Religion has nothing to do with this.  ISIS is essentially turned into a group of hateful people who just want to do harm for no other reason than just harming people.  Bunch of fucking ingrates.  At this point all Muslim Leaders need to publicaly denounce this. If they sit quiet then they are just as complicit.

Any Muslim at that concert is not conforming to Islamic "protocol", man. A Muslim at a western pop concert, are you kidding me?! No "good" Muslim would be caught dead committing such haram (or however they say/specify such).

The motivations for these endless attacks are ALL about religion.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2017, 07:45:15 AM »
Shut the fuck up.  No one is making a single excuse and no one is apologizing for it.  Why make shit up?  Everyone is against the shit and no one supports it.  Like I said earlier.  If Muslim Leaders want to be taken serious they need to denounce this or they're just as guilty.

fuck you loser. you obviously have your head up your ass.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2017, 07:46:39 AM »
fuck you loser. you obviously have your head up your ass.

Sigh.  fucking moron

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2017, 07:47:56 AM »
Any Muslim at that concert is not conforming to Islamic "protocol", man. A Muslim at a western pop concert, are you kidding me?! No "good" Muslim would be caught dead committing such haram (or however they say/specify such).

The motivations for these endless attacks are ALL about religion.

Believe what you want but religion excuses are gone. If they were religious they wouldn't be killing innocent kids.  These are barbarians with no brains stuck in the middle ages.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2017, 07:48:52 AM »
Sigh.  fucking moron

yes you clearly are.  do I need.to post the Facebook and Twitter quotes myself? people are naive as hell. I couldn't believe it.myself. so take a look around dummy. Read the mayors quote yourself.  if that's not an excuse, what is?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2017, 07:49:51 AM »
You obviously like to regurgitate what you hear from the American media.  Thats not reality my friend. 

Not it's not reality because you said so  ::) I'll be waiting for you to regurgitate what you heard on Al Jerzeera  ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2017, 07:49:56 AM »

You've missed his fundamental point.

Any and all tolerance for Islam is a form of enablement (is this a word?) for terrorism and western destruction.

Muslim "leaders" need to be the first to be removed from our lands.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2017, 07:52:26 AM »
You've missed his fundamental point.

Any and all tolerance for Islam is a form of enablement (is this a word?) for terrorism and western destruction.

Muslim "leaders" need to be the first to be removed from our lands.

No I didn't.  He was talking about people tripping over themselves to make excuses.  No one is making excuses this time.  They know these fucks went too far and no one is accepting it.  No one is excusing them.  Have you noticed ISIS is a blanket excuse?  At least with Al Queda they had figure heads people knew by name, do you know who the figure heads of ISIS are?

I agree, if the Muslim Leaders sit quiet then they are basically saying they're okay with this.  They need to denounce this shit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2017, 07:53:30 AM »
Believe what you want but religion excuses are gone. If they were religious they wouldn't be killing innocent kids.  These are barbarians with no brains stuck in the middle ages.

You don't have the necessary facts.

In Islam, no non-believer is innocent and no one committing behaviour contrary to Islamic teachings is off limits.

With respect, you're ill-informed about Islam.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2017, 07:54:24 AM »
You don't have the necessary facts.

In Islam, no non-believer is innocent and no one committing behaviour contrary to Islamic teachings is off limits.

With respect, you're ill-informed about Islam.

No, you're just cherry picking and ignoring all facts.  That's okay.  You believe what you want.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2017, 07:58:34 AM »
No, you're just cherry picking and ignoring all facts.  That's okay.  You believe what you want.

I believe over 107 verses in the Qu'ran speak pointedly about what Muslims are to do to the non-believer.

That ain't "cherry picking".

That's simple fact.

Skeeter

« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »
No I didn't.  He was talking about people tripping over themselves to make excuses.  No one is making excuses this time.  They know these fucks went too far and no one is accepting it.  No one is excusing them.  Have you noticed ISIS is a blanket excuse?  At least with Al Queda they had figure heads people knew by name, do you know who the figure heads of ISIS are?

I agree, if the Muslim Leaders sit quiet then they are basically saying they're okay with this.  They need to denounce this shit.

Muslim leaders denounce terrorist attacks every time. Liars like fagtress will continue to ignore them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2017, 07:59:31 AM »
I believe over 107 verses in the Qu'ran speak pointedly about what Muslims are to do to the non-believer.

That ain't "cherry picking".

That's simple fact.

The Bible has the same.  for those verses there are a lot that contradict them.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2017, 08:02:33 AM »
Muslim leaders denounce terrorist attacks every time. Liars like fagtress will continue to ignore them.

Muslims are given a divine thumbs-up to lie to non-believers in the service of Islamic interests.

I don't ignore Muslims.

I just hate them and their wretched ideology/religion.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2017, 08:03:56 AM »
Have you noticed ISIS is a blanket excuse?  At least with Al Queda they had figure heads people knew by name, do you know who the figure heads of ISIS are?

Al-Baghdadi is widely regarded as the leader of IS.
No offence dude, but most of this information is available with a quick Google search or Wikipedia.