Author Topic: In Malaysia with Wong and Terry  (Read 9535 times)

YiriSS

• Getbig II
Re: In Malaysia with Wong and Terry
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 01:38:38 AM »
i will definetly have to make this a stop over on my next trip, some grat food there!
aliamini  your going to be 110kg when you fly home, you might need to book 2 seats  lol

terry

eric had the biggest smile on his face when passed on your regards, i think he was happy you remembered him
tony was rapt that you sent your regards and is looking forward to seeing wong compete in his show again, and cheuky was telling me to tell you " make sure you come over to help wong! "

cheers

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2007, 12:06:51 AM »

in your gym i weighed 102KG ... i guess i am 103 today ... you dont the late night snacks are crazy ... i had a whole 150g pack of Oreo with Chocolate cream just now

What's up Ali??

Why don't you organize your desk top ??!!!  :-D hahahahahaha

later my old teacher and friend

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2007, 03:18:32 AM »
the food in msia is cheap.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 02:21:01 AM »
i will definetly have to make this a stop over on my next trip, some grat food there!
aliamini  your going to be 110kg when you fly home, you might need to book 2 seats  lol

terry

eric had the biggest smile on his face when passed on your regards, i think he was happy you remembered him
tony was rapt that you sent your regards and is looking forward to seeing wong compete in his show again, and cheuky was telling me to tell you " make sure you come over to help wong! "

cheers

Great to know they were happy....i dont forget friends mate ;).Definitely will try to fly over with Wong for the Oz gp in Mar 08'.Will be great to hang out with you lot again.
P

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 04:27:51 AM »
hey buddy

forgot to tell you, mark cheuk no longer is a mechanic, he just opened up a new place in the city called "Dolcelounge"
its a cafe/restuarant/ bar, i had breakfast there the other morning, very nice!

if we are lucky it might be the venue for the Oz GP afterparty!  ;) but i didnt say anything lol.

www.dolcelounge.com

keep training hard

cheers

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »
Not bad  at all! Please send my regards to him too.I guess his contact i have at the mechanics is no longer use then.Well say hi to him anyways and hopefully we can all go paint his nice new place red soon hahahahahaa!!!
P

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 05:59:56 AM »
i will mate,no probs,

i am already looking forward to painting his place red, i will be able to eat  anything then lol