Author Topic: Racist Bars Of Soap "Darkie" & "No Colored Kids"  (Read 6162 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Racist Bars Of Soap "Darkie" & "No Colored Kids"
« on: December 10, 2010, 03:25:24 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Racist Bars Of Soap "Darkie" & "No Colored Kids"
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »

You should see how Disney dressed up the "Tar Baby" in the story "Br'r Rabbit and The Tar Baby"

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:30:20 PM »

Stupid people... people can worship mumba mugwagwas in the sky on sunday and preach it on street corners but you can't sell racist soap  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 04:43:32 PM »
 If he wants to sell that soap, then he should be able to do as he wishes.  No one is forcing people to go shop there.   If I saw those soaps, I'd laugh at him but I'd then just walk out and be on my way.  

In Laurens, SC there's a place called the Redneck Shop that sells nothing but Klan uniforms, Turner Diares, Mein Kampf and other white supremicist material.   The owner of the building that leases space to them is actually a black civil rights leader and pastor and even he didn't give a shit for a while although he's now trying to kick him out of the building for other reasons.  In fact he actually bought the deed to the business so he now owns the place and its been running for 15 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Shop

Some people need to grow a pair... ::)
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
more f@ggot american looking ot be outraged and offended

i hope that reported gets raped until she bleeds to death from her cobwebbed pussy

if you dont like it dont patronize that stupid old rednecks store, vote with you wallet...........but no, the medai has to call more attention to it by sensationalizing it

we really are a country of children tattle-tailing on each other..............sucki n stupid country, warped priorities ::) ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 05:03:50 PM »
If he wants to sell that soap, then he should be able to do as he wishes.  No one is forcing people to go shop there.   If I saw those soaps, I'd laugh at him but I'd then just walk out and be on my way.  

In Laurens, SC there's a place called the Redneck Shop that sells nothing but Klan uniforms, Turner Diares, Mein Kampf and other white supremicist material.   The owner of the building that leases space to them is actually a black civil rights leader and pastor and even he didn't give a shit for a while although he's now trying to kick him out of the building for other reasons.  In fact he actually bought the deed to the business so he now owns the place and its been running for 15 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck_Shop

Some people need to grow a pair... ::)

Coming from a guy who let a aids ridden juice head spat on you and you did nothing........hahahaha ok chocolate face ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 05:11:42 PM »
I see no racism, but since the tv never lies dem soaps must be racist.

Ares

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »
Love how the "reporters" and announcers throw a heavy does of  moralizing and their own PC values into the story rather than just report the facts, especially the little speech that chick gives at the end. Thanks for the lecture honey.

The irony of course is that if their own kids dated outside their race they would secretly have a meltdown.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
I wonder if the news lady would approve of this ??

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 08:37:49 PM »
LMAO!!! Tar baby... ;D

In all honesty what Goodrum said is correct.  He should be able to sell the soap....WTF is this country coming to? :-X :-X :-X :-X

Rhetorical question

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »
Coming from a guy who let a aids ridden juice head spat on you and you did nothing........hahahaha ok chocolate face ::)

Moron....... ::)
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »

Moron....... ::)

He has a point, anyone with a pair would have done something on the spot, being spat on is about as degraded as you can get.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
He has a point, anyone with a pair would have done something on the spot, being spat on is about as degraded as you can get.

SS never has a point that's valid or worth considering.  All I've ever heard him say is the usual nut-hugging follow the leader shit. 
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »
lol @ leroy  ;D