Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1444876 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #7675 on: May 24, 2022, 05:46:25 AM »
I used to squated a lot more in my 20s as well again not sure what part of bone on bone surgically repaired knees you don't seem to get and I am still doing squats. I am twice as strong as you have ever been fuckign nonsense

Ball busting aside, after all your surgeries you are doing "fantastic". Most lame-asses limp around for life, degenerating further.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7676 on: May 24, 2022, 06:18:18 AM »
I used to squated a lot more in my 20s as well again not sure what part of bone on bone surgically repaired knees you don't seem to get and I am still doing squats. I am twice as strong as you have ever been fuckign nonsense
If you make a list of your best lifts ever....you can even choose the exercises/lifts I`ll bet I can outdo you.

There is no fucking way in the world you are as strong as me even now and never twice as strong as I was no matter what the age.

I pride myself on training heavy and fast and balls out wimp.....used to be a competitive powerlifter also before you were a twinkle in your daddys eye.... and if I rested longer between sets I`d use even more weight.

And I`ll be generous and not take bodyweight into consideration cuz we both weigh one eighty five and you know it.

Here`s just one example done only a few years ago:

Three sets of flyes in textbook form using the seventy pounders for twelve reps on all three sets with one minutes rest exactly between the three sets......two seventy five incline barbell press admittadly on the Smith at one sixty....three fifteen on squats 5 X ten reps....best ever seated alternate DB curls seventy pounders....slight cheat to get it started then let biceps take over with a super slow negative....five reps.....also could always do 5 reps of bb curls with bodyweight no matter how much I weighed done in the same fashion as stated  above plus I did a four hundred and five pound squat below paralell at one sixty something you will never do at any weight and all of these were done in my fifties.....an age you haven`t even approached yet and may never attain eating all the shit you eat along with way too much gear than your one hundred and eighty pound frame needs not to mention your recreational drug use.....twenty dead hang chins with a wide grip on any given day and a whole lot more.

Currently, and I`ll be sixty seven on June seventh.....I am using sixty pounders for three sets of twelve reps after two warmup sets with sixty second rest periods,and now that I`m looking decent I`m gonna` start training hard after my totally inactive 5 year lay off due to various reasons I wont cry about like you do...old school hard something you know jackshit about has started yesterday.....and I have COPD...can you mimic either of these lifts I doubt it Chumpy Brewster.
Name the exercise bigshot......I love challenges from imbeciles who dont know what they`re getting themselves into.

And once I get a nice even tan I`m gonna` post a pic of one of the best sixty seven year old guys you`ve ever seen with flawaless abs unlike yours just to stop your incessant whining and begging for pics from me like I`ve been lying about training and dieting.....yes I use the word diet cuz I dont eat haphazard kid food and expect to make gains......like I said without the GH you would no be lean at all and I STILL haven`t started my TRT.

You are writing checks with your mouth that your skinny a cant cash pal.

Name the lift.....I have only been doing front squats so squats aren`t completely out cuz I go ass to the grass....while you just curtsy like a ballerina.

You opened up a can on worms here jack.

LIST YOUR LIFTS DICKLESS I LOVE THIS STUFF.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7677 on: May 24, 2022, 06:23:30 AM »
Ball busting aside, after all your surgeries you are doing "fantastic". Most lame-asses limp around for life, degenerating further.

The GH helps plus he`s always high so the pain is lessened dont let him fool you I have seen the police report of his rec drug useage.

He gets no credit from me cuz he trains like a pussy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7678 on: May 24, 2022, 06:47:04 AM »
"And I`ll be generous and not take bodyweight into consideration cuz we both weigh one eighty five and you know it."

I don't know what to tell you but I am going to have another high calorie day today. I am 220 now and will be 230 again very soon. It's like I can just tell when the body is ready and its ready, elbow feels good, stomach feels good, pec feels good, knees feel good. You have no current pics you are all bullshit. I am also not using HGH if I was I would be carrying an extra 5-10lbs of weight as it is an antidiuretic I am still dry no bloat no edema. I am not trying to get into a pissing contest with a small old man. I highly advise you stick to higher reps vs ego lifting your way to an injury. Perhaps that is why you never got big too many low rep ego workouts with a diet. Maybe if you ate and trained reps you wouldnt be such a tiny tit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7679 on: May 24, 2022, 06:52:15 AM »
"And I`ll be generous and not take bodyweight into consideration cuz we both weigh one eighty five and you know it."

I don't know what to tell you but I am going to have another high calorie day today. I am 220 now and will be 230 again very soon. It's like I can just tell when the body is ready and its ready, elbow feels good, stomach feels good, pec feels good, knees feel good. You have no current pics you are all bullshit. I am also not using HGH if I was I would be carrying an extra 5-10lbs of weight as it is an antidiuretic I am still dry no bloat no edema. I am not trying to get into a pissing contest with a small old man. I highly advise you stick to higher reps vs ego lifting your way to an injury. Perhaps that is why you never got big too many low rep ego workouts with a diet. Maybe if you ate and trained reps you wouldnt be such a tiny tit

But you are skipping legs today.... ???

More lies... for 185 lb Healy.

Do you take MDMA to curb your appetite or to dry out your physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7680 on: May 24, 2022, 06:54:07 AM »

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL...NO ONE HERE GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU WEIGH OR EVEN YOUR LIES ABOUT WHAT YOU WEIGH.....YOU EAT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WITHOUT THE Growth Hormone YOU`D BE A  TUB OF GELATINOUS SHIT EATING ALL THAT HEALTHY RTERY CLOGGING SHIT YOU CALL ANABOLIC FOOD.............YOU`RE A SAD JOKE OF A PERSON FULL OF BULLSHIT LIES.

IF YOU TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF YOU`D BE ASHAMED TO TYPE IT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7681 on: May 24, 2022, 06:56:31 AM »
GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL...NO ONE HERE GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU WEIGH OR EVEN YOUR LIES ABOUT WHAT YOU WEIGH.....YOU EAT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD WITHOUT THE Growth Hormone YOU`D BE A  TUB OF GELATINOUS SHIT EATING ALL THAT HEALTHY RTERY CLOGGING SHIT YOU CALL ANABOLIC FOOD.............YOU`RE A SAD JOKE OF A PERSON FULL OF BULLSHIT LIES.

IF YOU TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF YOU`D BE ASHAMED TO TYPE IT.

Again you just want to claim I lie about my weight and weight doesn't matter because you know jack shit about bodybuilding it is absolutely about weight and lean tissue no one gives a fuck what kind of condition you are in at 160lbs and again that is not how growth hormone even works you fucking idiot and I am not currently on any hgh I have just been eating food tht is what changes your weight nothing else calories in vs out. I have never been soft in my life much less gelatinous again at 220lbs of lean tissue I need actual calories to fuled my workouts and daily living. When you are an 80 year old man who weighs 150lbs you can eat like a bird. My total cholesterol is 137 no clogged arteries here you drinking again?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7682 on: May 24, 2022, 07:05:15 AM »
Again you just want to claim I lie about my weight and weight doesn't matter because you know jack shit about bodybuilding it is absolutely about weight and lean tissue no one gives a fuck what kind of condition you are in at 160lbs and again that is not how growth hormone even works you fucking idiot and I am not currently on any hgh I have just been eating food tht is what changes your weight nothing else calories in vs out. I have never been soft in my life much less gelatinous again at 220lbs of lean tissue I need actual calories to fuled my workouts and daily living. When you are an 80 year old man who weighs 150lbs you can eat like a bird. My total cholesterol is 137 no clogged arteries hear you drinking again?

So with this thinking... you would beat Shaun Clarida? Or, you are "bigger" than shaun clarida pose for pose? Which lift do you beat him in?

What Olympia contest did they bring out the scale during pre judging?

Hanky popping Molly for breakfast this morning from his Maid.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7683 on: May 24, 2022, 07:29:55 AM »
...I am 5'9" 185lbs...a tiny tit...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7684 on: May 24, 2022, 08:03:56 AM »
Again you just want to claim I lie about my weight and weight doesn't matter because you know jack shit about bodybuilding it is absolutely about weight and lean tissue no one gives a fuck what kind of condition you are in at 160lbs and again that is not how growth hormone even works you fucking idiot and I am not currently on any hgh I have just been eating food tht is what changes your weight nothing else calories in vs out. I have never been soft in my life much less gelatinous again at 220lbs of lean tissue I need actual calories to fuled my workouts and daily living. When you are an 80 year old man who weighs 150lbs you can eat like a bird. My total cholesterol is 137 no clogged arteries here you drinking again?
Post up some of your best lifts and current poundages you use Hercules....I could use a good laugh.

Stronger than me my ass pal..............NEVER count me out as you will see when I post my pics ay sixty seven an age you will never attain.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7685 on: May 24, 2022, 08:09:57 AM »
Post up some of your best lifts and current poundages you use Hercules....I could use a good laugh.

Stronger than me my ass pal..............NEVER count me out as you will see when I post my pics ay sixty even an age you will never attain.

Wes you are so soecual to me today I made 2 videos for you see which one getbig prefers. I figured Karen would complain I was driving so did one before and after stopping for 3rd breakfast

eature=share

eature=share

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7686 on: May 24, 2022, 08:15:15 AM »

Stronger than me my ass pal..............NEVER count me out as you will see when I post my pics ay sixty even an age you will never attain.
I thought you are well over 60 Wes & to be honest you´ve been ranting about these amazing body changes for Months now. When will the picture be posted? I mean to be fair if you´re calling the guy out all the time on multiple threads then put up your pictures or please stop your childish rants. It´s honestly getting boring.
Sure we know you were an Elf & on the gh15 board & are the winger on here but honestly give it a rest pal. ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7687 on: May 24, 2022, 08:34:48 AM »
I thought you are well over 60 Wes & to be honest you´ve been ranting about these amazing body changes for Months now. When will the picture be posted? I mean to be fair if you´re calling the guy out all the time on multiple threads then put up your pictures or please stop your childish rants. It´s honestly getting boring.
Sure we know you were an Elf & on the gh15 board & are the winger on here but honestly give it a rest pal. ::)
Post your pic fuckface,you probably dont even train....fucking gimmick/troll.

I like you in your other account much better and please go suck a cock you dickmunching prick.

I`ll post them when I`m ready or maybe I wont at all....one thing we can be sure of is we`ll never see a pic of yours posted old or current.... and I learned a lot being a gh fifteen elf..........DICKHEAD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7688 on: May 24, 2022, 08:40:06 AM »
Wes you are so soecual to me today I made 2 videos for you see which one getbig prefers. I figured Karen would complain I was driving so did one before and after stopping for 3rd breakfast

eature=share

eature=share

Sorry FUCKFACE I can guess what they say....I`m old,weak,frail,etc etc.....if you`re lucky you may get as old as me someday....we all age asshole,Father Time is undefeated unlike your two losing record so called "fights" but we all cant look as good as I do at sixty seven,you probably wont be training anyway if you are lucky enough to reach my age.....this shit doen`t get easier as you get older you have to be dedicated to eating correctly not like a child..... so I`m not gonna` give you the pleasure of even wasting my time watching your drivel...............FUC KWAD.  :D

The last thing this forum need is another shitty pic or video from your dumbass.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7689 on: May 24, 2022, 08:41:17 AM »
So with this thinking... you would beat Shaun Clarida? Or, you are "bigger" than shaun clarida pose for pose? Which lift do you beat him in?

What Olympia contest did they bring out the scale during pre judging?

Hanky popping Molly for breakfast this morning from his Maid.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7690 on: May 24, 2022, 08:46:09 AM »
Post your pic fuckface,you probably dont even train....fucking gimmick/troll.

I like you in your other account much better and please go suck a cock you dickmunching prick.

I`ll post them when I`m ready or maybe I wont at all....one thing we can be sure of is we`ll never see a pic of yours posted old or current.... and I learned a lot being a gh fifteen elf..........DICKHEAD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7691 on: May 24, 2022, 08:49:24 AM »

Post your pics bigmouth.

Unfunny gimmick is unfunny.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7692 on: May 24, 2022, 08:53:54 AM »
Post your pics bigmouth.

Unfunny gimmick is unfunny.
you´re boring Gramps. Give it a rest, really is embarrassing. Who cares who you were. Just some spent out old dude on a bodybuilding forum to runs his mouth off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7693 on: May 24, 2022, 08:56:54 AM »
Whats up w the cough?   The Rona? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7694 on: May 24, 2022, 08:57:14 AM »
you´re boring Gramps. Give it a rest, really is embarrassing. Who cares who you were. Just some spent out old dude on a bodybuilding forum to runs his mouth off.
Well please excuse me, you`re very entertaining....I enjoy all your posts they`re simply awesome.

It`s not who I was,it`s who I still am...........ME....you are not yourself,you are a lame gimmick from Massachuettes.

I love the fact that my posts make you meltdown.  LOL  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7695 on: May 24, 2022, 09:12:25 AM »
Well please excuse me, you`re very entertaining....I enjoy all your posts they`re simply awesome.

It`s not who I was,it`s who I still am...........ME....you are not yourself,you are a lame gimmick from Massachuettes.

I love the fact that my posts make you meltdown.  LOL  ;D

Why are you even responding to JockTheSniffer?
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7696 on: May 24, 2022, 09:13:01 AM »

eature=share

eature=share

Are you trying to cough your gut up?

Its some gut FFS

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7697 on: May 24, 2022, 09:13:25 AM »
 :D

How's the farewell tour going, Elton..?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7698 on: May 24, 2022, 09:15:45 AM »
Sorry FUCKFACE I can guess what they say....I`m old,weak,frail,etc etc.....if you`re lucky you may get as old as me someday....we all age asshole,Father Time is undefeated unlike your two losing record so called "fights" but we all cant look as good as I do at sixty seven,you probably wont be training anyway if you are lucky enough to reach my age.....this shit doen`t get easier as you get older you have to be dedicated to eating correctly not like a child..... so I`m not gonna` give you the pleasure of even wasting my time watching your drivel...............FUC KWAD.  :D

The last thing this forum need is another shitty pic or video from your dumbass.

I have seen your eating post you dont know shit about eating correctly fucking starvation ratios with ice tea gtfo

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7699 on: May 24, 2022, 09:29:56 AM »

eature=share

eature=share

Healy,

have you thought about dieting?

your tits are resting on your 40' inch gut.

You are not far from the below at this rate.