Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 50570 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2023, 07:54:06 AM »
Absolutely disgusting picture. I wouldn’t be caught dead in a picture with a trannie and these two fucksticks are proud to be in pic with it and bang it and may others. The fuck is wrong with people? Trannie around means I’m not.

looking at that pic, i think the ladyboy should be the one embarrassed to be see with those 2

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2023, 07:55:45 AM »

isn't the guy on the right the one who started blasting insulin and trying to "mass blast" and ended up with 220/122 BP and some other health ailments ??  lucky he didn't go first

really packed on the quality muscle too it looks ..
Ya massblast. Him and some of his peons were taking 20ius of gh and all kinds of other shit to put on 10lbs of muscle in 20 days or something ridiculous that's not even possible. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2023, 08:02:03 AM »
That's the room where Leo's body was found ???

What a fucking strange mother fucker

Good riddance, useless small cock piece of shit

Worthless fuck can’t die like a normal person

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2023, 08:08:10 AM »
Johnny Bravo rather die than going bald 

Did he say that? I’ve noticed most of these talking heads act like fairies/girly men. Constantly pampering themselves, talking smack about others, getting into girly feuds, showing their emotions onscreen.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2023, 08:18:26 AM »
It's sad really,  I've spent time in Thailand, and had nothing but positive experiences there, however if you get involved with the wrong people (Tony Huge possibly) the wrong women (prostitutes/bar girls) in combination with legal pharmaceuticals available to you, things can get sketchy very fast. He should have stayed with his dad in Europe,  he most likely will still be alive.

Serious question. What was your opinion of the local men out there? Were they friendly or do they see Western tourist men as possibly just pervs and there for a cheap holiday with no appreciation of their culture/history? I mean - did you encounter rudeness or a lot of nationalistic types? I've spent a lot of time in South America - and found that Paraguay had a lot of rude-ass fuckers men wise. Not so many problems, elsewhere. It was even when popping into shops it's like they wanted me the fuck out of there. Maybe 8-12 different occasions within the space of a week. I don't know what to put it down to but I found that Paraguay was very anti-foreigner in my experience.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2023, 08:25:20 AM »
Johnny Bravo rather die than going bald 

That actually goes for a lotta guys. This guy in the video who's 53 years old says he's taking Dutasteride non-stop for the past 25 years (!!) and is using Minoxidil, some red-light laser cap and Nizoral shampoo daily on top of that lol

@10:10

I bet Jon Bravo is on the same kind of regimen - f*ck your sex-drive and well-being, life without hair isn't worth living ;D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2023, 08:32:30 AM »
I'm trying to find the death/scene pictures that some others are talking about. Don't hate me - I'm also a member of gore sites being the sick fuck I am. Also want to see the cock due to being on getbig. So mixed reasons.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2023, 08:54:04 AM »

isn't the guy on the right the one who started blasting insulin and trying to "mass blast" and ended up with 220/122 BP and some other health ailments ??  lucky he didn't go first

really packed on the quality muscle too it looks ..
The other dude is Connor Murphy. He started losing his hair from gear and lost his build when he went off. Dudes whole persona was built around his looks and he totally went off the deep end. Started experimenting with shrooms and acid and totally cracked up and had to be committed for a little while if I remember right. He started putting out retarded videos on the health benefits of drinking your own piss and how you could increase your testosterone by swallowing your own cum

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2023, 09:19:27 AM »
That actually goes for a lotta guys. This guy in the video who's 53 years old says he's taking Dutasteride non-stop for the past 25 years (!!) and is using Minoxidil, some red-light laser cap and Nizoral shampoo daily on top of that lol

@10:10

I bet Jon Bravo is on the same kind of regimen - f*ck your sex-drive and well-being, life without hair isn't worth living ;D

Out of curiosity, why do people use hairless prevention drugs before they lose any hair? Tres_Taco_Combo on here said he did too - but why? Isn't it possible that he would have kept his hair anyway?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2023, 09:22:11 AM »
Out of curiosity, why do people use hairless prevention drugs before they lose any hair? Tres_Taco_Combo on Herr said he did too - but why? Isn't it possible that he would have kept his hair anyway?

No, Derrick from MPMD has broken this down.

It's a prevention method. Once you start noticing hair loss you want to start incorporating said products.

Preventative maintenance in a nut shell

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2023, 09:27:40 AM »
Out of curiosity, why do people use hairless prevention drugs before they lose any hair? Tres_Taco_Combo on Herr said he did too - but why? Isn't it possible that he would have kept his hair anyway?

The funny thing about the guy in this video is that he's using Dutasteride which basically blocks out his own DHT production completely, but simultaneously is using tons of DHT derivates like Winstrol, Masteron, and Anavar year-round. So he's basically blocking his own DHT production to prevent hair loss, and then is shooting synthetic DHT exogenously into his body. Complete idiot has no clue what he's even doing ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2023, 09:30:16 AM »

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2023, 09:40:23 AM »
Serious question. What was your opinion of the local men out there? Were they friendly or do they see Western tourist men as possibly just pervs and there for a cheap holiday with no appreciation of their culture/history? I mean - did you encounter rudeness or a lot of nationalistic types? I've spent a lot of time in South America - and found that Paraguay had a lot of rude-ass fuckers men wise. Not so many problems, elsewhere. It was even when popping into shops it's like they wanted me the fuck out of there. Maybe 8-12 different occasions within the space of a week. I don't know what to put it down to but I found that Paraguay was very anti-foreigner in my experience.
Everyone I encountered was cool as fuck, from the gym bros from various countries all were good dudes, no hate or competitiveness there everyone was super cool, all the locals I encountered were really friendly people, being muscular in Thailand just walking down the street everyone is complimentary and calling me names like Rambo, I'm also a really friendly guy so I give off a positive vibe, I don't walk around with my lats flaired out mean mugging people. But everywhere I went people were very pleasant. I didn't have a single bad experience there, other than maybe getting ripped off at the street markets being a foreigner they'll usually try to dupe you a bit, but that's kind of expected.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2023, 09:47:35 AM »

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2023, 09:50:42 AM »
Mentioning nobody in particular but imagine going to Thailand to take drugs, fuck trannies and and breed out a few future Elliot Rogers and act like you are leaving a legacy  ::)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2023, 09:50:49 AM »
The other dude is Connor Murphy. He started losing his hair from gear and lost his build when he went off. Dudes whole persona was built around his looks and he totally went off the deep end. Started experimenting with shrooms and acid and totally cracked up and had to be committed for a little while if I remember right. He started putting out retarded videos on the health benefits of drinking your own piss and how you could increase your testosterone by swallowing your own cum

If I recall he ingested another man’s semen and in one of Tony Huge’s video said he wanted to ingest an aphrodisiac, P 141, with the aim of being attracted to both sexes.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2023, 09:52:27 AM »
If I recall he ingested another man’s semen and in one of Tony Huge’s video said he wanted to ingest an aphrodisiac, P 141, with the aim of being attracted to both sexes.

Disgusting bunch of freaks the whole lot of them. All these YouTubing guru assholes should just off themselves.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2023, 09:53:49 AM »
Everyone I encountered was cool as fuck, from the gym bros from various countries all were good dudes, no hate or competitiveness there everyone was super cool, all the locals I encountered were really friendly people, being muscular in Thailand just walking down the street everyone is complimentary and calling me names like Rambo, I'm also a really friendly guy so I give off a positive vibe, I don't walk around with my lats flaired out mean mugging people. But everywhere I went people were very pleasant. I didn't have a single bad experience there, other than maybe getting ripped off at the street markets being a foreigner they'll usually try to dupe you a bit, but that's kind of expected.

Thanks for the info. Sounds good, all round. You're definitely more positive than I am with strangers.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2023, 09:55:14 AM »
Disgusting bunch of freaks the whole lot of them. All these YouTubing guru assholes should just off themselves.

They don’t need your encouragement, Rob! They’re doing a great job on their own  ;D

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2023, 10:01:08 AM »

X2, 3 + 4.

This whole 'chemsex' scene is nothing like the old skool rave scene with house/trance type ecstasy culture. These weirdos are into drugs specifically for the purpose of getting into orgies and sex parties. JUST LOL

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2023, 10:03:22 AM »
Thanks for the info. Sounds good, all round. You're definitely more positive than I am with strangers.
Majority of the people are Buddhist, they are peaceful type people, and I think with the foreigners there...everyone is getting laid and pussy is easily accessible so people are just generally happier when they're getting laid lol. I went to some bars, I didn't see a single fight or dudes sizing each other up or whatever, not saying it doesn't happen, but I didn't experience any of that.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2023, 10:04:22 AM »
X2, 3 + 4.

This whole 'chemsex' scene is nothing like the old skool rave scene with house/trance type ecstasy culture. These weirdos are into drugs specifically for the purpose of getting into orgies and sex parties. JUST LOL
Disgusting degenerates, I feel like if I was a Thai man I would be pissed off by western men coming to the country to take drugs and finance trannies. Why the fuck to the Thai men tolerate this shit? I thought there was a big macho element there with the Muay Thai scene etc yet they let these degenerates come and turn their country into their own perverted sex and drug theme park.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2023, 10:05:11 AM »
Very insecure and seedy industry, what do you expect

Low lives with low self esteem to begin with, drug addicts, midgets, degenerates, prob were picked on all the time back in the days, no girls wanted them, no guys wanted them, and when they get some sort of attention and “fame” they can’t handle it

All better off dead, stupid mother fuckers, fucking tards

Small cocks of peace to top it off

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2023, 10:06:09 AM »
Disgusting degenerates, I feel like if I was a Thai man I would be pissed off by western men coming to the country to take drugs and finance trannies. Why the fuck to the Thai men tolerate this shit? I thought there was a big macho element there with the Muay Thai scene etc yet they let these degenerates come and turn their country into their own perverted sex and drug theme park.

You just said it yourself, it’s money

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2023, 10:06:49 AM »
Majority of the people are Buddhist, they are peaceful type people, and I think with the foreigners there...everyone is getting laid and pussy is easily accessible so people are just generally happier when they're getting laid lol. I went to some bars, I didn't see a single fight or dudes sizing each other up or whatever, not saying it doesn't happen, but I didn't experience any of that.

Yeah that's a deal breaker. I avoid bars/tourist traps when on holiday for that reason. Can't handle that vibe. Glad you enjoyed it.