Author Topic: COLLUSION CRUMBLES: Mueller Says Russians HELD ANTI-TRUMP, PRO-HILLARY Rallies  (Read 5062 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
What debate?

His ad hominem attacks sound like you on a Saturday night after a fifth of Crown and when he does attempt to state “facts” he comes out with doozys like Russia’s GDP dropped 50%

The guy is a troll and shall be treated as such.

Crown? are you mad?!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Crown? are you mad?!
Too expensive for you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Too expensive for you ???

Just not my thing. Oban 14, or a Jameson for whiskey, Don Julio 1942 for tequila sippin

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Just not my thing. Oban 14, or a Jameson for whiskey, Don Julio 1942 for tequila sippin

Step your game up a little bit.

The forum is designed for serious political discussion not a piss off.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Looking at the indictment and avoiding CNN or Hannity input, Page 4 line 6 looks interesting. It actually says they were supporting Trump  and disparaging Hillary and Bernie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Looking at the indictment and avoiding CNN or Hannity input, Page 4 line 6 looks interesting. It actually says they were supporting Trump  and disparaging Hillary and Bernie.

They also supported Bernie and Jill Stein.  And both supported and opposed Trump. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Looking at the indictment and avoiding CNN or Hannity input, Page 4 line 6 looks interesting. It actually says they were supporting Trump and disparaging Hillary and Bernie.

This is what really upsets me the most.

You come on this forum, spew you bullshit, and do not even have the slightest idea of what you are talking about in regards to these latest findings.

You are literally some guy running your mouth about something you know nothing about because you were too lazy to look it.

Complete disrespect to the forum.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

This is what really upsets me the most.

You come on this forum, spew you bullshit, and do not even have the slightest idea of what you are talking about in regards to these latest findings.

You are literally some guy running your mouth about something you know nothing about because you were too lazy to look it.

Complete disrespect to the forum.

Dude I'm sorry! Where in the indictment does it contradict what I said? I will certainly read it and apologize if warranted

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Should I copy and paste Page 4 paragraph 6? Would that help?

chaos

• Getbig V
I'll ask here too...are we to believe that 13 "Russians" on social media influenced the US election more than the millions of illegal aliens or dead voters?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

Even the washington post says dems spent 1.4B.  Are we saying none of that money came from forgein donors and was spent on social media ads, rallies, protest, etc?

13 Russians....really?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'll ask here too...are we to believe that 13 "Russians" on social media influenced the US election more than the millions of illegal aliens or dead voters?

oh my.. you actually believe....Trump was stating a fact?

chaos

• Getbig V
oh my.. you actually believe....Trump was stating a fact?
I modified my post but tell me, what part did Trump say?

And hurry up, I'm almost done with my Flor de Las Antilles
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!