Author Topic: Newb questions  (Read 1622 times)

hey_you

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Newb questions
« on: June 17, 2010, 04:35:21 PM »
Been lurking a while... more on the college thread than here but c'mon! Anyway... I have a friend on his first cycle. Just test twice a week, don't remember the mg. First week or so nothing then he blew up... week 6, gains are minimal and he's losing faith but his buds tell him to keep with it because  8 & 9 are where it's at. He 'bout had me ready to cross but now he says he may just stick with prohormones next time around. Is this leveling off he's seeing normal? Will he blow up again in a week or so? He really hasn't gained a huge amount of weight but is definitley more solid and defined.   

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Newb questions
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »
Where the brands of test the same. Did he start with one brand and switched to another.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 02:27:37 PM »
He must have a shitty diet or training because legit test is one of the for mass and strength building

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »
I think you should up the dose bro...
I mean your friend.  ;D
l

lesaucer

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »
just tell "your friend" to take 1000mg of DNP a day until he starts gaining again...shouldnt take long, just a few weeks...

bench

1000mg... why dont you shut up before somebody's brain fry out...

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 08:21:20 PM »
me and lesaucer should be gh15's apprentices

:D

lesaucer

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »
...and?

bench

not cool, bro
definitely not cool  ;D

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »
me and lesaucer should be gh15's apprentices

:D

loll yea, gh15 aka nasser thought me a lot, great man, all the way very great man

hey_you

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 12:33:31 AM »
Brands were the same, I'm wondering if indeed he was getting lazy with his diet. He'd mentioned putting down quite a few beers... out of character for him. Anyway, maybe he's past it. Was moving a lot of weight yesterday and was looking a little scary. 

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
U need to try a test e only cycle. Put the prohormones down and try some gear. You'll like it a whole lot better. Then if you want bridge...  the prohormones after a proper pct and time off. Everyone is different. No telling what your buddy is doing... Concentrate on your goals not his.