Author Topic: Take it easy on the dbol  (Read 6885 times)

bigjoered

• Getbig II
Take it easy on the dbol
« on: May 29, 2010, 06:27:14 PM »
Heads up I kicked of my last cycle with 30mgs a day of pinks with 750 mgs of test e a week and I was bulking like a mother fucker.  Guys I hadnt seen in just two weeks were telling me I was getting big and strong as fuck.  So I decided to take my dbol dose up a bit to 65 mgs a day.  Next think I know I was pissing brown and dehydrated as fuck. Extreme abdominal pain would keep me up at night. 

Being that I have had a kidney stone before ( which by the way is no fun) I panicked so I cut the dbol out of my cycle completly.  After about a week and a half I finally got to feeling better but I still was really fucked up cause I couldnt eat much while I was sick.  So my lifts were really affected.

I have heard of some pros taking up to 100mgs of dbol a day but Im sure that would kill me.  I think my water intake is pretty good what did I do wrong?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Take it easy on the dbol
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 02:40:44 AM »
Could just be the way you react to Dbol, i always used 60mg per day and have no adverse effects, friend of mine uses 100mg per day, another guy I know, former NPC competitor, used to take 50 Thai pinks per day, thats 250mg per day :o
Have you used any other orals? if so have you had the same problem?
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 03:53:54 AM »
I get sides @ 20mg of thai pinks that a bearable once i hit 30 i cant carry on lol.gains take off on 20mg so am happy

Just be lucky you are sensitive to them so less to use = less dollars  ;)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 07:06:03 AM »
testosterone + dianabol + arimidex = happy happy person

atleast it did for me anyways i felt like a king

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 07:10:29 AM »
I get sides @ 20mg of thai pinks that a bearable once i hit 30 i cant carry on lol.gains take off on 20mg so am happy

Just be lucky you are sensitive to them so less to use = less dollars  ;)

I completely agree WillyG. The lower dosages that yeild gains the better. Its all about work ethic and discipline.

testosterone + dianabol + arimidex = happy happy person

atleast it did for me anyways i felt like a king

Great easy cycle that works very well. Glad you enjoyed it.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 03:36:39 PM »
Shouldnt go over 20 mgs from what ive read. Why would you want to bomb your liver like that?  Geez.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 05:50:08 PM »
Shouldnt go over 20 mgs from what ive read. Why would you want to bomb your liver like that?  Geez.

alchohol is FAR worse than AAS for your liver.... just so you know  ;)

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 07:49:34 PM »

From what you've read? Have you ever ran doses higher than that and had blood work done? If not how do you know your bombing your liver?

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »
prohormones is all I used to do but now that Im on the real gear the gains from ph were nothing comparable.  Anyways I had never deviated from 25 mgs before just thought I'd kick it up a notch.  Of course Im scared to try that again

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 11:34:37 AM »
I've taken some pretty high doses of Dbol and i always got some sort of stomach problem from it. I think most of the guys who run the large doses have been doing it for a while and get used to it. I personally know a few guys who take 100mg+ every day for months at a time. I do not recommend this, i think 50mg is the highest anyone needs to go in order to get very impressive gains from Dbol. Also depending on what kind of Dbol you are running you can have issues, i know some UGL brands gave me serious stomach issues, while others were no problem.

8)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 12:25:41 PM »
I had good results using 10-20mg a day.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 02:17:31 PM »
Many powerlifters take 100, 5 mg tabs a day the last two weeks before meets.This is pretty standard loading before an event.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »
Many powerlifters take 100, 5 mg tabs a day the last two weeks before meets.This is pretty standard loading before an event.

500mg of dbol a day? That’s the highest amount I’ve ever heard of. And this is a standard powerlifting dose?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 04:00:59 PM »
I don't care for dbol  >:(

Although, I've had good experiences with Bukalo Thai's 5mg.  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 11:29:43 AM »
500mg of dbol a day? That’s the highest amount I’ve ever heard of. And this is a standard powerlifting dose?

I would say standard amoung the Elite lifters, and i'm not joking.

It sounds impossible, but you would be surprised what powerlifters will do to be the best.

I know a few guys who would run Drol/Dbol/Halo all together the last few weeks before a meet, not to mention the injectables they run.

8)

The252General

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 03:32:48 AM »
I was planning on running dbol for the first time with my next cycle at about the same dose, were you gettin much bloat from that?

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 01:27:56 PM »
I was planning on running dbol for the first time with my next cycle at about the same dose, were you gettin much bloat from that?

On Dbol right now at 60mg a day and dont have bloat from it at all. Its all about your diet and cardio!
All Gas!

The252General

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
What kind of gains have you guys experienced with dbol? were they pretty maintainable?

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »
On Dbol right now at 60mg a day and dont have bloat from it at all. Its all about your diet and cardio!

Exactly, this goes for all steroids. Estrogen control is also an important factor in water management.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 11:50:56 AM »
What kind of gains have you guys experienced with dbol? were they pretty maintainable?

I'd suggest trying it our, for the price you cant go wrong. One thing I have learned quickly is that with every aas cycle you are going to loose some of what you gain but the key to holding to as much as you can when you come off is to continue to train and continue to eat right.
All Gas!

The252General

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 12:28:38 PM »
4thAD and Tats, thanks for the input and extra knowledge haha sooo many ppl are convinced that your progress depends solely on which aas's your using (obviously not the case)..diet will probably be my biggest concern now seeing as eating isnt the problem its just making sure your eating the right things and staying away from the bad while keeping cardio up.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »
40 mgs a day here.

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 08:33:27 AM »
4thAD and Tats, thanks for the input and extra knowledge haha sooo many ppl are convinced that your progress depends solely on which aas's your using (obviously not the case)..diet will probably be my biggest concern now seeing as eating isnt the problem its just making sure your eating the right things and staying away from the bad while keeping cardio up.

Well if your bulking and want to put on some real size, remember there is really no such thing as a clean bulk. You will want to eat clean for the most part and if you start to bloat you will want to adjust the diet accordingly, but you will need to really eat as well. If you stop gaining, increase your calories. If you need to add some so called dirty cals then do it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
D-bol is fucking awesome...
50mg ed made me feel like a god.

Only negative was lower back pain.  I was stronger very fast.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 06:45:23 PM »
just keep upping the dosage till the nosebleeds get too much of an inconvenience.

TEAM Nasser