Author Topic: OJ Up to no good again!!!  (Read 1025 times)

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: OJ Up to no good again!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 05:40:40 PM »
he's a bad man >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 06:18:06 PM »
he is innocent the Jury said so

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 06:23:40 PM »
he is innocent the Jury said so

i applaud his rape of the white man...   ::)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 04:46:32 AM »
The guy probably thinks he can get away w/murder ;).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 04:53:05 AM »
You know what I can't stand is the dumb women that keep wanting to be with him. And they are gorgeous too. Hell how is it that murderer can pull better cooter than Hugh Hefner?  For fuck sakes he killed the mother of his kids.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 05:08:54 AM »
You know what I can't stand is the dumb women that keep wanting to be with him. And they are gorgeous too. Hell how is it that murderer can pull better cooter than Hugh Hefner?  For fuck sakes he killed the mother of his kids.
It is like Sally McNeil having a violent life in the Marine core, attacking baby sitters, her first husband, body slamming a cop who tried to arrest her, throwing a weight set out of the window of a apartment building and having multiple restraining orders against her and eventually blowing away her husband from a mutually violent marriage and some chicks (well one that I know of) want her as well  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »
It is like Sally McNeil having a violent life in the Marine core, attacking baby sitters, her first husband, body slamming a cop who tried to arrest her, throwing a weight set out of the window of a apartment building and having multiple restraining orders against her and eventually blowing away her husband from a mutually violent marriage and some chicks (well one that I know of) want her as well  ;)

How long do you think an OJ schmoette thread would stay posted?

Maybe things like that are only offense if white people were killed.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 05:39:40 AM »
How long do you think an OJ schmoette thread would stay posted?

Maybe things like that are only offense if white people were killed.
I am going to be flamed for this Doc but I think it has more to do withthe sex of the murderer here than the race.
In my country there have been a few cases of woman killing their husbands for money, other lovers etc where they are turned into martyrs and hero's by woman's right organisations.
In fact a woman who shot her husband in the head with a cross bow and dumped him still living into a river to drown with the help of her lover has recently been released on a shortened sentence and a hero's welcome.
And let any piece of shit man say anything................ ......... >:(

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »
I am going to be flamed for this Doc but I think it has more to do withthe sex of the murderer here than the race.
In my country there have been a few cases of woman killing their husbands for money, other lovers etc where they are turned into martyrs and hero's by woman's right organisations.
In fact a woman who shot her husband in the head with a cross bow and dumped him still living into a river to drown with the help of her lover has recently been released on a shortened sentence and a hero's welcome.
And let any piece of shit man say anything................ ......... >:(

If OJ's wife were black no one would care.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 06:49:33 AM »
If OJ's wife were black no one would care.
Depends where you live, I am sure Oprah would have dived in and helped her LOL  ;D
I actually saw a episode where she was trying to have a woman freed who had driven over her husband twice with a SRV  :-\

OJs case was emotional because it split America along racial lines,
Blacks saw him as innocent no matter what and whites saw him as guilty no matter what.
Black people use it as a weapon and white people see it as an excuse.
In other countries it is the other way round.............. it is called human nature doc  ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 07:26:26 AM »
race had nothing to do with it.

he killed them

period

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 08:37:31 AM »
race had nothing to do with it.

he killed them

period
The good doctor is not talking about guilty or innocent but the publics reaction and interest to cases based on race of the victim and the perp.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2007, 08:52:44 AM »
The good doctor is not talking about guilty or innocent but the publics reaction and interest to cases based on race of the victim and the perp.

the "public" is a bunch of morons

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 12:29:02 PM »
His killing them or not isn't the point. Public reaction was/is pretty much based on race. The outrage is probably based upon the perception that the verict devalued whiteness. No one ever thought a black man could be rich enough to get away with killing America's sexual icon, blonde hair blue eyes. When he was found innocent people freaked. Before the civil trial California's hearsay law was actually changed so Nicole's diary could be read into evidence unopposed. He lost the civil trial and people were still mad because his retirement is untouchabe, LOL! Think about that... if you live in California, someone could write about you in a diary, commit suicide or be killed by someone else and you could end up sued.

There's no telling how many black women/men have been killed by back men since then but it is certain no one here knows their names. :)

Before someone starts trippin'. I am not calling all people racist but it's 100% obvious race has some bearing in how most, if not all, people reacted to the OJ verdict.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 06:59:09 PM »

X

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 07:04:13 PM »
oj & vodka = classic goodness