Author Topic: Muzzies waving ISIS flags and plotting to behead Aussies downunder  (Read 8110 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Muzzies waving ISIS flags and plotting to behead Aussies downunder
« on: September 18, 2014, 05:04:49 AM »
More than 800 police were involved in the pre-dawn security operation in Sydney and Brisbane, which was described as the largest in Australian history and resulted in the detention of 15 people, police said.

Abbott told a news conference that members of the radical group had planned to conduct a public beheading.

Media reported that the plans included snatching a person at random in Sydney, Australia's largest city, and executing them on camera draped in the group's black flag.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/25045726/australian-pm-says-police-raids-follow-threat-of-beheading/

A senior member of terrorist group Islamic State urged random public beheadings in Australia as "demonstration killings" in a plot that sparked the nation's biggest-ever anti-terrorism raids.

Sydney man Omarjan Azari is in custody, charged with preparing a terrorist plan involving what police alleged was "random selection" of members of the public for execution.

Azari allegedly conspired with reportedly senior IS figure Mohammad Baryalei, an Afghan refugee turned Kings Cross bouncer and actor who is now wanted for terrorism offences.

Fourteen more people were arrested in dawn raids on a dozen suburbs across Sydney on Thursday.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/25037973/public-killing-urged-ahead-of-raids/

Church-goers in Sydney's west have been left shaken after a stranger shouted death threats from a car bearing the Islamic State flag.

The car drove past Our Lady of Lebanon Church at Harris Park on Tuesday and witnesses claim it had a flag similar to those brandished by Islamic State jihadists hanging out the window.

A priest from the church told AAP the people in the car threatened to "kill the Christians" and slaughter their children.

"They were strong words and people were scared of what they saw," he said.

Witnesses told police there was a small triangular flag placed out the window with Arabic words similar to "there is only one god and Muhammad is the prophet".

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/25029166/sydney-church-targeted-by-is-threats/
Ψ

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Muzzies waving ISIS flags and plotting to behead Aussies downunder
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:13:34 AM »
More MSM nonsense.

Scare/shock the shit out of them, then they will accept/submit to any draconian laws placed upon them.  The people will demand: "Government please help us!"

All straight out of the communist manifesto.

TPTB want complete TYRANY and CONTROL over us and everything you have.  Slowly but surely, they are getting it.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 05:15:04 AM »

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:28:30 AM »
Cops carry guns in OZ ?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:53:02 AM »
More MSM nonsense.

Sure buddy, this would never happen in the west!

Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 05:54:50 AM »
Cops carry guns in OZ ?

Yes, pretty much any country we helped set up and left alone has managed to produce a worthy police force....and we have this to protect us:

S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 05:57:21 AM »
Yes, pretty much any country we helped set up and left alone has managed to produce a worthy police force....and we have this to protect us:

I needed the laugh.  :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 06:03:29 AM »
I needed the laugh.  :D

And that girl next to him "would not hit"  >:(
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 06:10:45 AM »
And that girl next to him "would not hit"  >:(
shes quite nice... It's what she is wearing that is the turn off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 06:13:56 AM »
LOL

Try that shit in florida.   

Watch how fast a 40% ginger bearded redneck "stands his ground" and puts six .40 cal rounds thru their car door then finishes his Big Mac and plays Candy Crush on his phone for 45 minutes before police arrive. 

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 06:19:13 AM »
Sure buddy, this would never happen in the west!

Why does that stupid woman not have the common sense to back up??

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 06:25:34 AM »
Why does that stupid woman not have the common sense to back up??

Underneath that angry oppressed exterior is a beautiful soul just waiting to blossom.  All that white lady has to do is reach it. 
A

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 06:49:06 AM »
Underneath that angry oppressed exterior is a beautiful soul just waiting to blossom.  All that white lady has to do is reach it. 

That never occurred to me.  Thank you for showing me the way.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 06:50:34 AM »
That never occurred to me.  Thank you for showing me the way.

I'm glad I could help.  I bet if that lady had more time with him he would be winning noble prizes in no time. 
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 06:52:04 AM »
The saddest part is, you can guarantee that is how her liberal heart thinks, never mind he just beheaded a man in public, he is still basically a good soul and can yet redeem himself.  ::)
V

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 06:55:24 AM »
The saddest part is, you can guarantee that is how her liberal heart thinks, never mind he just beheaded a man in public, he is still basically a good soul and can yet redeem himself.  ::)

I consider myself a liberal but I would gut that guy from his crotch to his sternum and strangle him with his own intestines. no homo.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 06:57:58 AM »

Bleeding hearts do believe that kind of nonsense.  Blame Rousseau and Locke and Christianity for that. I remember reading about a group of bleeding hearts in the sixties-seventies who believed they could help psychopaths by teaching them to learn humanity.   They learned alright, they learned how to better fake human emotions and became better psychopaths. Their therapists were completely fooled.  As the old saying goes, the path to hell is paved with good intentions.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
I consider myself a liberal but I would gut that guy from his crotch to his sternum and strangle him with his own intestines. no homo.

There is nothing wrong with being a liberal unless you abandon all rational thought. It's only when political ideology takes on religious undertones and unwavering belief trumps facts and reality is there a problem.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 07:29:19 AM »
Its white mans fault for turning those poor oppressed individuals to violence...lord knows without the evil racists west bringing them here by force and forcing them to accept all forms of free public assistance, they would no doubt be at home writing Beethoven's 9th or developing medical breakthroughs.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 07:36:16 AM »
Its white mans fault for turning those poor oppressed individuals to violence...lord knows without the evil racists west bringing them here by force and forcing them to accept all forms of free public assistance, they would no doubt be at home writing Beethoven's 9th or developing medical breakthroughs.

Yeah I know, all that taxpayer funded charity for them, their wives and their children was bound to make them hate us.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 07:37:42 AM »
Blame Rousseau and Locke and Christianity for that.  

I'm pretty sure Christians (and Jews) know better than most secular libtards just how sick and evil Islam is.  And there's something there in the Bible about God separating the chaff from the wheat.
Ψ

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 07:43:36 AM »
I'm pretty sure Christians (and Jews) know better than most secular libtards just how sick and evil Islam is.  And there's something there in the Bible about God separating the chaff from the wheat.
Yep.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 07:48:23 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »
Just find the factory making these flags and you will find the ring leader.  Notice how no "Osama Bin Laden" type has been identified yet?  they are always referring to them as a group to justify war because you can't justify war against one person again.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 07:51:38 AM »

It's difficult to be specific on the net without making countless TLDR posts no one bothers to read.   What I meant by Christianity, is the redemptive theology present in Christianity. The idea that anyone can be saved. Unfortunately this perspective ignores biological and environmental factors on human development. In many respects redemptive theology has been good but in other ways it has been very bad.   Some people can't be saved no matter how much love and understanding you give them.  Liberals have adopted a great deal of this mentality while simultaneously stripping it of its Christian source.
A