Author Topic: Putin - Open Letter to Obama and Americans  (Read 9718 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: Putin - Open Letter to Obama and Americans
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2013, 06:06:53 PM »
Fixed

Definitely one possible way of looking at it desperate spin.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2013, 06:10:18 PM »
from Dan Henniger at Wall Street Journal, The Laurel and Hardy Presidency:

The world has effectively lost its nominal leader, the U.S. president. Is this going to be the new normal? If so—and it will be so if serious people don't step up—we are looking at a weakened U.S president who has a very, very long three years left on his term.

The belief by some that we can ride this out till a Reagan-like rescue comes in the 2016 election is wrong. Jimmy Carter's Iranian hostage crisis began on Nov. 4, 1979. One quick year later, the American people turned to Ronald Reagan. There will be no such chance next year or the year after that—not till November 2016.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323595004579069291111631648.html

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2013, 06:33:27 PM »
Fuck you idiot American, Putin is scumbag, and enemy of the brothers in Syria.  Obama is the hero and friend of the brotherhood. Hope he bombs Syria and Israel scumbags too.

Relax, have a drink vodka with Jack or Johnie  ;)

Nobody actually care how many Arabs died  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 03:21:07 PM »
  One nation under God? God bless America? USA is always trying to keep God for itself.

There was a book listed all gods, 3600 of them or so  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 03:28:04 PM »
lmao @ you thinking broke ass politicians run anything  :D

Another one.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 04:03:43 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-israel-chemical-weapons-20130912,0,7379241.story

JERUSALEM -- Israel has cheered the Syrians' promise to hand over their chemical weapons and sign the Chemical Weapons Convention, but it is increasingly worried that the international pressure building may soon focus on Israel, which has refused to ratify the treaty and is believed to possess chemical weapons.

Israel signed the Chemical Weapons Convention in 1993, but it never ratified the agreement.

Israeli officials insist that their government is willing to ratify the treaty, but only after others in the region follow suit. Syria and Egypt notably have refused to sign the accord outlawing the use of chemical weapons.

Israel’s regional enemies have insisted they need chemical weapons to counter the threat of the nuclear weapons Israel is believed to possess. No other Middle East nation is thought to have such an arsenal.

In recent days, some Russian diplomats have linked Israel's military capabilities with Syria's, hinting that Israel should be required to ratify the treaty if Syria agrees to.

Israel officials say they will consider it, but only when it become clear that everyone else in the region will do so.

“Unfortunately, while Israel signed the convention, other countries in the Middle East, including those that have used chemical weapons recently or in the past, or are believed to be working to improve their chemical capabilities, have failed to follow suit and have indicated that their position would remain unchanged even if Israel ratifies the convention,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said.

“If things change, we would need to consider very carefully  ratifying the treaty, but Syria alone isn’t enough,’’ he said.

Israel has never acknowledged possessing either chemical or nuclear weapons.

An article this month in Foreign Policy revealed a 1983 CIA intelligence estimate that Israel was likely developing a nerve agent at the Dimona Sensitive Storage Area in the Negev Desert.

" Calgal1932 at 9:13 AM September 13, 2013

While Iran is being pushed to have inspections for their alleged development of a nuclear weapon it is well known that Israel has at least 200 thermonuclear weapons which they and by agreement, the US, refuse to acknowledge. When Israel was building its bomb making facilities at Dimona in the early 1960s the Kennedy administration, opposed to nuclear proliferation, sent a delegation to Dimona where they were deliberately deceived by Israeli authorities.

Israel has never been pressured by our government to either sign or admit to having WMDs. They are allowed to have whatever they want without question.

I would have respected President Obama more if he had called for a Nuclear and Chemical free Middle East but since Israel and its minions in the US would have objected that was not about to happen.

I get chills when I remember my now deceased Israeli relative, a major in the IDF, telling me some years ago that if Israel went they plan to take the world, including the US, with them. That is the only reason that they want so many nuclear weapons......blackmail."

Gracie Rules

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Gracie Rules

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-israel-chemical-weapons-20130912,0,7379241.story

JERUSALEM -- Israel has cheered the Syrians' promise to hand over their chemical weapons and sign the Chemical Weapons Convention, but it is increasingly worried that the international pressure building may soon focus on Israel, which has refused to ratify the treaty and is believed to possess chemical weapons.

Israel signed the Chemical Weapons Convention in 1993, but it never ratified the agreement.

Israeli officials insist that their government is willing to ratify the treaty, but only after others in the region follow suit. Syria and Egypt notably have refused to sign the accord outlawing the use of chemical weapons.

Israel’s regional enemies have insisted they need chemical weapons to counter the threat of the nuclear weapons Israel is believed to possess. No other Middle East nation is thought to have such an arsenal.

In recent days, some Russian diplomats have linked Israel's military capabilities with Syria's, hinting that Israel should be required to ratify the treaty if Syria agrees to.

Israel officials say they will consider it, but only when it become clear that everyone else in the region will do so.

“Unfortunately, while Israel signed the convention, other countries in the Middle East, including those that have used chemical weapons recently or in the past, or are believed to be working to improve their chemical capabilities, have failed to follow suit and have indicated that their position would remain unchanged even if Israel ratifies the convention,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor said.

“If things change, we would need to consider very carefully  ratifying the treaty, but Syria alone isn’t enough,’’ he said.

Israel has never acknowledged possessing either chemical or nuclear weapons.

An article this month in Foreign Policy revealed a 1983 CIA intelligence estimate that Israel was likely developing a nerve agent at the Dimona Sensitive Storage Area in the Negev Desert.

" Calgal1932 at 9:13 AM September 13, 2013

While Iran is being pushed to have inspections for their alleged development of a nuclear weapon it is well known that Israel has at least 200 thermonuclear weapons which they and by agreement, the US, refuse to acknowledge. When Israel was building its bomb making facilities at Dimona in the early 1960s the Kennedy administration, opposed to nuclear proliferation, sent a delegation to Dimona where they were deliberately deceived by Israeli authorities.

Israel has never been pressured by our government to either sign or admit to having WMDs. They are allowed to have whatever they want without question.

I would have respected President Obama more if he had called for a Nuclear and Chemical free Middle East but since Israel and its minions in the US would have objected that was not about to happen.

I get chills when I remember my now deceased Israeli relative, a major in the IDF, telling me some years ago that if Israel went they plan to take the world, including the US, with them. That is the only reason that they want so many nuclear weapons......blackmail."

why is usa so pussyfied when it comes to israel? i never understood that. they are scum of the earth and still tries to live on what happened 70 years ago