Author Topic: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts  (Read 18330 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-conspiracy-theories-that-the-media-now-admits-are-conspiracy-facts

#1 Fukable or UnHitable?
#2 U.S. Military Attack On Labia ...is mid east pussy in danger?
#3 Widespread Use Of buffalo Chips In Humans
#4 $2000 Gold coins from Gelnn Beck
#5 Obama Wants To Impose Backdoor Amnesty for anal sex lovers
#6 U.S. Government Provides drugs For Mexican Dung beatles
#7 Fluoride Is the name of the newest stripper at the Gold Shaft.
#8 The Federal Reserve Favors The Big Booty
#9 Cell Phones Linked To Calling others. :(
#10 The Credit Rating Agencies Are lauging at getbig members
#11 Prescription Drugs Kill A Lot Of A-holes
#12 Bisphenol-A Is Linked To words we can't pronounce.
#13 The "Sucky Congress" Is In The Mouth Of Wall Street Incestors
#14 The Targeting Of  Gay Christian Groups by straight christains

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 07:10:29 PM »
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-conspiracy-theories-that-the-media-now-admits-are-conspiracy-facts

#1 Fukushima Uninhabitable
#2 U.S. Military Attack On Libya
#3 Widespread Use Of RFID Chips In Humans
#4 $2000 Gold
#5 Obama Wants To Impose Backdoor Amnesty
#6 U.S. Government Provides Weapons For Mexican Drug Cartels
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful
#8 The Federal Reserve Favors The Big Banks
#9 Cell Phones Linked To Cancer
#10 The Credit Rating Agencies Are Corrupt
#11 Prescription Drugs Kill A Lot Of Americans
#12 Bisphenol-A Is Linked To Infertility
#13 The "Super Congress" Is In The Pocket Of Wall Street Interests
#14 The Targeting Of Christian Groups
#4 really? LOL just dropped 6% today to around 1400 an once.  Nice try genius
&. do you even know the chemical properties of flouride and why we use it for our tooth enamel?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 07:11:32 PM »
The RFID chip doesn't sit well with me >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 07:14:30 PM »
#4 really? LOL just dropped 6% today to around 1400 an once.  Nice try genius
&. do you even know the chemical properties of flouride and why we use it for our tooth enamel?

$1750 right now Howie.  After being 1850 yesterday.  That's HUGE.  no matter how you cut it.

[ID:nL4E7JN040] US gold futures for December delivery GCZ1 settled down $104 at $1757.30 an ounce, the biggest price drop of the continuous, front-month ...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 07:21:10 PM »
The RFID chip doesn't sit well with me >:(
Ok on a serious note:
#1, 6, 8 and 13 are almost 100% true.

#2, 3, 4, 11, 12 are a mixed bag. For example we didn't attack Libya directly, but backed Nato which helped the rebels and did some airstrikes

Gold may get to 2000 at some point but it dropped 6% today down to 1400 from a flooded gold market.
#9 is complete nonsense . Cell phones work on micro waves and you would need a frequency a bit higher then x rays to do real damage.
In simple terms you would need a wave that is 1,000,000 times faster then micro waves.

The world tends me a lot more messy and random then many conspiracy types agree with or accept.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 07:22:24 PM »
$1750 right now Howie.  After being 1850 yesterday.  That's HUGE.  no matter how you cut it.

[ID:nL4E7JN040] US gold futures for December delivery GCZ1 settled down $104 at $1757.30 an ounce, the biggest price drop of the continuous, front-month ...
Ok. thanks for the update on the current price I saw the 6% 104 dollar drop and thought it was 1400 now, no biggy, thanks again.

hey how goes your life there 240?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 07:31:40 PM »

#4 $2000 Gold
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful
_

christian groups ?

which ones and who is doing the  "targeting"?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 08:21:35 PM »
JACK T, I wish I could give you some examples but I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories, nor do I know enough about them to discuss them intelligently .... so the comment I offered above was neither for nor against the subject at hand.

But I do find these GetBig inputs interesting and actually do hope that some of these theories are factual.

And one more "BUT" ....

By twisting statistics, you can prove that anything is either possible or factual ... and that is sort of the way I look at conspiracy theories.

I hear you, Stunt.  God bless you, bro.

I'm kinda with you on the conspiracy thing, simply because it's almost impossible for more than one or two people to keep something quiet.  Especially something major.

But when everyone knows everyone else's intentions, it doesn't take a group of guys to sit around a table and conspire.  Sometimes it just takes a nudging of events.  In the case of the hijackers and their flight school training, I've never heard an adequate explanation for why they weren't stopped.  Whether they should have been busted beforehand or actually arrested midair, there's absolutely no explanation for the lapse.

Let's just say it makes the subsequent loss of citizens' rights a very, very suspicious thing.  

Next step: the so-called "American Riots" will cause a further crackdown on citizens rights, all for our "safety" and "security".

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 08:36:44 PM »
I like the alternative - dirty Muslims plotting and bombing  ::)

You're missing the point. Totally.

The point is that your average Girl Scout troup could have figured out how to prevent the fateful events on 9-11.  But your average girl scout troup wouldn't have an interest in stripping our citizens' rights away, either.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »
#4 really? LOL just dropped 6% today to around 1400 an once.  Nice try genius
1400 and ounce? Really? Where did you get that price? It is currently 1750 + and ounce. It is falling because of another artificial rally. Gold is going to go up higher buddy. Peter Schiff reckons the Dow Jones and one ounce of gold will equal each other at some point in the future. He knows more than most about the current mess we're in. And yes I know he is Jewish. ;)

All I know is the Asians really want to kick the American off the island since they have been doing all the hard work, building the huts, catching the fish, making the fires. The American sat back and took in all their services. Now they realize they don't need him anymore - Credit to Schiff for this great analogy.

Here's all the info you need on Fluoride ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 08:57:09 PM »
christian groups ?

which ones and who is doing the  "targeting"?

All of them. That dirty negro muslim Obama.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »

#4 $2000 Gold
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful

::) the majority of those are overblown and  exaggerated, the reality is they are real in a very insignificant way and mostly not even directly

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »
These was a big conspiracy back in the days that the world was round... But we all know it's flat

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2011, 06:09:50 AM »
I love how aliens always pick America to land in...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 06:16:33 AM »
Fuck islime and the muslimes that practice it.  Fuck homohamed the not so holy at all, bullshitter pedophile (for) profit.  Fuck that noise™.    I say we release the Israelis on 'em.  Israel knows how to deal with two legged cockroaches.  Step on 'em and laugh when they crunch.

Okay... I'm done for the night.  Maybe.  ;D

;)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
I love how aliens always pick America to land in...

Actually, they usually just climb the fence or swim the river... ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »
There are NO muslim terrorists. Like the US Gov funds the mexican drug cartels the same way they "sponsor" mind control camps in middle east where they MAKE and breed the future "muslim fanatics" ... The media which the same people control did a great job washing your brain

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »
There are NO muslim terrorists. Like the US Gov funds the mexican drug cartels the same way they "sponsor" mind control camps in middle east where they MAKE and breed the future "muslim fanatics" ... The media which the same people control did a great job washing your brain
  ::) dumbass. islam was founded by a man who preached jihad and lived his life that way. the us government doesnt have to make muslims fanatics, they become that way if they follow their "prophets" teachings.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2012, 11:57:59 PM »
1400 and ounce? Really? Where did you get that price? It is currently 1750 + and ounce. It is falling because of another artificial rally. Gold is going to go up higher buddy. Peter Schiff reckons the Dow Jones and one ounce of gold will equal each other at some point in the future. He knows more than most about the current mess we're in. And yes I know he is Jewish. ;)

All I know is the Asians really want to kick the American off the island since they have been doing all the hard work, building the huts, catching the fish, making the fires. The American sat back and took in all their services. Now they realize they don't need him anymore - Credit to Schiff for this great analogy.

Here's all the info you need on Fluoride ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

That was a hilarious analogy, ...and very true. No org needs anyone whose only job is to consume the hard work of others

Did you see Peter Schiff's latest vid he posted yesterday? I would post it, ...but it's chock full of advertising.

On the Flouride issue, ...what gets pumped into municipal water supplies is NOT organic flouride, it's hazardous waste.

THE FLOURIDE DECEPTION
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »
That's not how that phrase works.
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »

#4 $2000 Gold
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful

If these are conspiracy facts than why in the hell isn't this on the regular political board?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 12:19:56 PM »
they need to add the fact that any civilian who came forward with evidence of explosions happening before the planes hit on 9/11 have somehoe died of suicide or in tragic accidents.even the helicopter pilot for channel 7 news came forward and was found dead months later.to this day the reporter,John DelGiorno,refuses to give any statements on what they saw that day as it unfolded out of fear for his life.even military experts have said those beams were split into pieces from such force that only something like a shaped charge can make,not a plane that disintegrated upon impact and most of its fuel vaporized.how come the fires were still burning at over 2,000degrees underground for 6-8wks after the fall of the towers?only something like thermite or compounds like it could fuel that kind of temp...

the sheeple need to wake up and realize the media aloows us to see what the government tells them to let us see.we don't see the palestinians being beaten and tortured in the streets of Gaza,homes leveled,men taken to jail for wanting nothing more than to pass to another town.instead we see savages firing rockets onto civilians.what would we do if another country invaded our land and beat our people,lay back and say thank you?yet the media will never show an 80yr old Palestinian woman have her papers ripped up while Israeli soldiers kick her and laugh.will never see the children crying because the soldiers are beating their parents who just want to go to Bethlehem,Ramallah,past the Gazacheckpoints to get food,medical attention and pray.they show them throwing molotov cocktails and rocks against tanks yet the Irsraelis are under threat? the worl needs to wake up and realize our troops,my family and yours...are not fighting for our freedom.they're fighting for the oil companies to take over more land,set up puppet governments like the Soviets tried to and are failing.

we're in a war that will never be won.no country since the dawn of time has ever beaten these people.people who will kill 10 of their own just to kill one of ours.yet when spoken about we're deemed conspiracy lunatics and nuts with no proof.of course no proof.keep killing the witnesses and you have no proof just like the mafia...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012, 04:03:34 PM »
Wow America is SO FREE

*sarcasm intercepted*