Author Topic: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?  (Read 27648 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:45 PM »
not natural

here's a guy that wants to look like a bodybuilder, not a freak

E
Where? You?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 12:28:50 PM »
Prejudice prejudice prejudice..........

All the asian know martial arts...... :-\

I did Kyokushin and Judo a bit. I dont break anything in vain. :-\
I fought in kyokushin

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 12:36:18 PM »
post a pic

Well there are a lot of haters on here .. I guess I'd get a lot of shit comments about how I look like nothing for juicing and training for that long by people who look like they've never touched a weight and have absolutely no clue what it takes to build some muscle and actually having a nice body.

After all this is getbig..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
E

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »
Depends on the test level also.
If IOC level, they can trace 10yrs (According to Milos).

thats only if they take a sample and store it for 10 years. This is the new retrospective testing regime they implemented to counter designer steroids.

Everything else needs to have some form of half life and when they test for it, the levels present are gauged against the rules.

i.e. they test athlete's sample that has been stored from 1999, in 2009 against the newly detected drugs. thats how they can test for 10 years..and even then its still against what that athlete had in them when they took the blood.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2009, 05:30:10 PM »
Kyomu has bigger arms and legs than Jeff Rodriquez

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2009, 05:41:07 PM »

Hi Kyomu.
from incomplete data

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2009, 05:50:50 PM »

Kyomu claims to be natural, though. What are you insinuating? That J-Rod is clean or that Kyomu isn't natural like he claims? The latter seems more plausible.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:52 PM »
Natural imo.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

body88

« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »

Well you've obviously achieved a similar physique the natural way and know what you're talking about right ?

Sorry to tell you the truth but this is exactly what the magazines and the whole bodybuilding industry want you to believe -

you just need steroids to be as big as the pros but regular bodybuilder size can be achieved natural .. maybe just by taking some bullshit supplements ;)

170 lbs of contest weight at that height is impressive - that would mean you could bulk up to about 200 lbs while still being lean at under 5'10. That's just not possible for the vast majority of people.

I've been training for almost a decade , juicing for at least 4 years and taking the whole thing pretty serious - not giving a 100% in everything but living the bodybuilding-lifestyle more than 99,9% of the regular gym-rats - guess what I don't look as good as Jrod does. Got a pretty good physique (200 lbs pretty lean at 5'11'') and I'm considered a huge beast by regular people but yeah I do look pretty small in clothes.. steroids don't make you a bodybuilder.. it's mostly your genes and then determination over a long time + steroids.

I don't look even close to as good as J-Rod.  Thing is, he's got great genetics for condition and shape.  In street clothes you woulden't even know he was a bodybuilder.  Imo, he's not on juice.  He just looks much bigger than he really is due to his shape and condition.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2009, 07:47:07 PM »
yeah when a guy is 220 and looks like J-rod, he's lying his ass off about being natural. 

When he's 171 in contest shape, it's way more believable.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2009, 08:10:33 PM »
yeah when a guy is 220 and looks like J-rod, he's lying his ass off about being natural. 

When he's 171 in contest shape, it's way more believable.

yeah im 6feet6 and 230 and would look almost as lean as jrod if i was 220 pounds  :-\
A

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »
Of course everyone who isn't in a dream world knows that there are bodybuilders who pretend to be natural and/or credit their gains to the latest supplement. The next magazine that comes out will have something about how Jay made the biggest come back ever due to 'Anabolic Halo' or something similar.

However there are guys out there who look amazing and are truly natural.

Can everyone look like Jeff? no way. some people's genetics would never allow for this. some people could take all the gear in the world and not be anywhere close.

Jeff looks good because he has the right amount of muscle in the right places. He has great lines due to genetic structure and good muscle bellies. He does not weigh tht much in competition shape. It's an illusion.

If you have any idea about getting in to competition shape you would know that once you drop to a certain level of bodyfat you will look bigger. Your's muscles will look crisp and detailed, your waist wil be much smaller giving you the illusion of bigger size.

His muscle looks very dense due to years of heavy weight training. Other guys that have trained and eat the same way Jeff does that I've seen have had that look too.

It's very hard for the average perma bulker to understand this. Especially on this web site where everyone seems to be negative.

Plus I will tell you right now that Jeff leads a life style that most people would not envy.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
Natural imo

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2009, 03:58:38 AM »
natural or Very small dosages

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
yeah im 6feet6 and 230 and would look almost as lean as jrod if i was 220 pounds  :-\

Good point. Everyone seems to sue weight as the only criteria. The taller you are, the less impressive your weight will be unless it's proportionate. 220? 171? Those numbers mean nothing without the height factor.

Is that everyone is short who gravitates to bodybuilding that they assume everyone else is a 5'6" midget too?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
Of course everyone who isn't in a dream world knows that there are bodybuilders who pretend to be natural and/or credit their gains to the latest supplement. The next magazine that comes out will have something about how Jay made the biggest come back ever due to 'Anabolic Halo' or something similar.

Can everyone look like Jeff? no way. some people's genetics would never allow for this. some people could take all the gear in the world and not be anywhere close.

Jeff looks good because he has the right amount of muscle in the right places. He has great lines due to genetic structure and good muscle bellies. He does not weigh tht much in competition shape. It's an illusion.

If you have any idea about getting in to competition shape you would know that once you drop to a certain level of bodyfat you will look bigger. Your's muscles will look crisp and detailed, your waist wil be much smaller giving you the illusion of bigger size.

His muscle looks very dense due to years of heavy weight training. Other guys that have trained and eat the same way Jeff does that I've seen have had that look too.

It's very hard for the average perma bulker to understand this. Especially on this web site where everyone seems to be negative.

Plus I will tell you right now that Jeff leads a life style that most people would not envy.

Tell me one reason why he wouldn't use.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2009, 07:51:07 AM »

expand on this
I know that he works a legit job that requires him to wear a suit so he probably makes good cash. 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2009, 08:01:11 AM »
I dont think so. When i go down to his fat level, I think my legs and arms are gonna be smaller than him.
Maybe my back is bigger than him though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »
I dont think so. When i go down to his fat level, I think my legs and arms are gonna be smaller than him.
Maybe my back is bigger than him though.
jrod and kymou are both training long time,say same intensity,diet,and are both clean as stated ,same weight class ,the difference is genetics,and ethnicity ,it is tough as kymou knows that asians are genetically soft but through hard work can get lean but super hardness is going to need some anabolic help.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »
jrod and kymou are both training long time,say same intensity,diet,and are both clean as stated ,same weight class ,the difference is genetics,and ethnicity ,it is tough as kymou knows that asians are genetically soft but through hard work can get lean but super hardness is going to need some anabolic help.

Defenitely right. But, I will try to approach that state as much as possible without juicing. Thats my challenge.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »

translation: I too am a liar

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
clearly natural

::)

Not sure if natural here

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2009, 12:07:16 PM »

STill he is small there. Photo deceive a lot.
Looking big and big are two different thing.
Just his superb condition makes a ilusion of being big.
This is What I should be in the next spring.....