Author Topic: HUGE LEGS!  (Read 10389 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: HUGE LEGS!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 08:15:22 PM »
man its so easy for shorter guys to build huge legs... just look at johnnie jackson and kris dim! it comes easy for them
real men= no rubbers

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 08:24:16 PM »
man its so easy for shorter guys to build huge legs... just look at johnnie jackson and kris dim! it comes easy for them

They just don't know how to train.  :-X
just push some weight!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 04:40:40 AM »
Would you like his phone number? 

I would.  ;)

Seriously, he looks great; he's got that short man advantage going on.

They get better results than us tall guys, but I don't think it's fair to say it is "easy" for them.  They do work for those legs!  Give them credit.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:54 AM »
The guy has amazingly huge legs and a decent upper body. 
w

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 10:57:13 AM »

you want some cheese with that wine......

just kidding...
nasser=piece of shit

Quad

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 11:14:40 AM »
You guys are classic!!!
Thanks for all the comments and criticisms.
LOL!!!!

No synthol just sick leg genetics.
Don't hate!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 11:19:28 AM »
You guys are classic!!!
Thanks for all the comments and criticisms.
LOL!!!!

No synthol just sick leg genetics.
Don't hate!!!
ok, "quad" we're all hating on your 17 inch arms, non existant lats, brutal chest and mind boggling calves, hahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 11:44:04 AM »
This guy should lend half his legs to that Rhino character before the NOC. He'd still have bigger legs then London.

Enjoy your dish...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 11:47:03 AM »
Good overall physique, outstanding quads :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 11:56:59 AM »
ok, "quad" we're all hating on your 17 inch arms, non existant lats, brutal chest and mind boggling calves, hahaha. ::)

lol isn't that your arm size too fatass?
just push some weight!

LouMessina

• Getbig I
  • Judge/Photographer
Knows Everything
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »
Knows Everything

Actually, he shows a good tendency toward fullness, shape, and great muscle bellies.  Don't forget you're seeing him in limited poses here.  I've never seen him in person, nor do I know him, but this may not be the best pose I'd pick out for him.  Alter the presentation, and you have a different look.

The important fact is he has good mass in his individual muscle groups.  That's the name of the game.  That's a pretty strong asset to work around.  Bodybuilding is a progression.  You never have a finished product.  I think he could easily be a competition standout in a short period.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 04:52:24 PM »
Dude looks awesome. So many cyber losers here taking shots at him..lol..pathetic folks here.. WHy are you even on this fuking message board you losers- if your gonna critisize someone tha tlooks like that!?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Meltdown.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 04:04:21 AM »
Solid physique; where was the voice inside reminding him to cut squats & start refining, a few years ago? Completely lay off leg work & start running. :P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 04:11:20 AM »
Dude looks awesome. So many cyber losers here taking shots at him..lol..pathetic folks here.. WHy are you even on this fuking message board you losers- if your gonna critisize someone tha tlooks like that!?

One the whole bodybuilders are an insecure and jealous group.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »
One the whole bodybuilders are an insecure and jealous group.

....that collectively dwarfs you ::)

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2006, 03:47:51 PM »
I sure hope that is Synthol..

If they ARE real, why on Earth would you get your thighs that large? If he's thinking that he'll go ahead and grow em as far as his genetics allow and that "eventually the rest will catch up" he'll be waiting about.. forever.  So much for symmetry and proportion

Thats pretty much what Branch did.

SexRockSushi

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »
This guy trains at the same gym I do, the infamous Gold's Venice.  I've seen him there on numerous occasions and although his bodyfat% is usually on the high side, his standout legs are still extremely impressive. His legs are usually on display and impossible to miss whenever he's around since he always trains in similar style workout clothing, i.e. thigh high shorts and a T-shirt.  

He's not a tall guy, at about 5'6" and relatively rather thick and massive, especially his legs which admittedly do overshadow his upper body. As an example his back is rather narrow and his arms are nothing special.  Truthfully, I wouldn't ever have even noticed the guy if it weren't for his freaky legs.  It's also rather hard to judge or give an opinion about someone's overall physique when they have little definition because they never or harly ever diet down.  

But, I've never spoken to the guy, so I have no idea what his bodybuilding goals are, if he wants to compete, etc...  Oddly enough, of all the times I've yet to see the guy at the gym, I honestly can't ever recall him putting forth much noticeable effort at all.  His massive leg development is definately greatly dependent on genetics and not a result of many brutal sessions spent at the squat rack.  Cause I can assure you that he does not squat these days, if he ever did at all.  Occasionally I've seen him perform a few sets at the leg press with a very modest weight.  In fact, the leg press is the only exercise for legs I've ever seen him do.  More often than not, he can be seen using moderate weights while focusing a lot of attention on his arms, which definately aren't a genetically blessed bodypart like his lower extremeties.

And for the guy who made the lame comment about his calves.  Trust me, the guys calves are also huge.  It's just the angle of the photo and the relative smaller size of the calf muscles in relaiton the quadriceps.  This guys quads are larger than 95% of the pro's out there, and I've seen a lot of pro's at my gym.