Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...  (Read 55423 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2010, 10:28:03 PM »
Have a look . .

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2010, 10:31:02 PM »

Sounds like his balls never dropped, ROFL

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2010, 10:41:10 PM »
And now keith has taken his MuscleMafia GAY!

http://www.themusclemafia.com/support.htm

THE BEEF

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

A simple yes or no?? You want me to answer that yet you ignored me when I sent numerous emails AFTER YOU AGREED THAT YOU WOULD PAY ME THE MONIES OWED???

All I can see is a CON ARTIST... Even your friends have stated this to me in written form.. You have ripped them off as well...

Until you pay back what I am owed I will continue to tell the world what you have done.

Travis did I or did I not hand deliver the total order of shirts to your hotel when you came to vegas.  Simple yes or no.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2010, 11:12:49 PM »
A simple yes or no?? You want me to answer that yet you ignored me when I sent numerous emails AFTER YOU AGREED THAT YOU WOULD PAY ME THE MONIES OWED???

All I can see is a CON ARTIST... Even your friends have stated this to me in written form.. You have ripped them off as well...

Until you pay back what I am owed I will continue to tell the world what you have done.

Well go ahead.  be sure to tell them how I delivered the shirts to your hotel completed and done and you decided not to take them.  Even though you did take a few.  You should hire Goodrum to help you.

THE BEEF needs info on Keith Jones. PM THE BEEF

THE BEEF

http://www.keithdjones.com/

What do you need to know.  Most of it is on the site.  Do you want my underwear size.  I hope ot god you are giving me a birthday present.  All this attention you are giving me makes me think you have a sexual attraction to me.  Am I close.  ewwww by the way
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2010, 11:16:30 PM »

Delivered the Tshirts to my hotel? Do you care to explain to everyone on GETBIG on how long it took you to get the Tshirts made in the first place? Let me see 6 Months if I remember correctly... Jeez even you so called partner was embarrassed by the complete lack of ownership you provided on this transaction...

Hell you also remember to miss out how you agreed to PAY ME BACK AGAIN?? Why is that? You are such a CON ARTIST...

Have you paid the Child Support that you owe yet?? Or are they still waiting on getting paid as well?

Well go ahead.  be sure to tell them how I delivered the shirts to your hotel completed and done and you decided not to take them.  Even though you did take a few.  You should hire Goodrum to help you.

What do you need to know.  Most of it is on the site.  Do you want my underwear size.  I hope ot god you are giving me a birthday present.  All this attention you are giving me makes me think you have a sexual attraction to me.  Am I close.  ewwww by the way

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2010, 11:28:29 PM »

That is some funny shite right there!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »
Delivered the Tshirts to my hotel? Do you care to explain to everyone on GETBIG on how long it took you to get the Tshirts made in the first place? Let me see 6 Months if I remember correctly... Jeez even you so called partner was embarrassed by the complete lack of ownership you provided on this transaction...

Hell you also remember to miss out how you agreed to PAY ME BACK AGAIN?? Why is that? You are such a CON ARTIST...

Have you paid the Child Support that you owe yet?? Or are they still waiting on getting paid as well?

Wow has time made your memory go.  I had the shirts done in a week.  you took a couple months to pay us.  The only reason we never shipped to Australia was because you didn't want to pay the high cost of the shipping and tax.  And really are youy going to make up shit now.  What child support.  Dude you are really making yourself look stupid.  I go on record right now.  And I will PayPal you 10 times what you think I owe you if you can find ONE just one anything about me and child support.  Are you really that stupid.  You must nbe cause you hired Goodrum to represnt you.  you are one dumb fuck.  I love how guys like you and Goodrum and now Hurricane Cock have to make up shit to try and make me look bad.  I love it.  Go ahead find anything I am telling you just one thing that has to do with me and child support.  I will pay you all kinds of money and you can have the stock I have.  It is more money that you will see in your life.  So back up our big mouth dumb fuck and show somewthing.  You are not only a low life for having to lie like Goodrum and Cock you are even dumber for listening to them.  So start your investagation.
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2010, 01:49:40 AM »
YOU ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.... PLEASE SEND ME MY MONEY CONSIDERING I HAVE NOW PROVEN YOU SUCH A LIAR..... SEE THE SCREEN GRAB FROM YOU ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT YOU DUMB ARSE!!!..

SO LETS SEE YOU KEEP YOUR WORD NOW DUMB ARSE...

Wow has time made your memory go.  I had the shirts done in a week.  you took a couple months to pay us.  The only reason we never shipped to Australia was because you didn't want to pay the high cost of the shipping and tax.  And really are youy going to make up shit now.  What child support.  Dude you are really making yourself look stupid.  I go on record right now.  And I will PayPal you 10 times what you think I owe you if you can find ONE just one anything about me and child support.  Are you really that stupid.  You must nbe cause you hired Goodrum to represnt you.  you are one dumb fuck.  I love how guys like you and Goodrum and now Hurricane Cock have to make up shit to try and make me look bad.  I love it.  Go ahead find anything I am telling you just one thing that has to do with me and child support.  I will pay you all kinds of money and you can have the stock I have.  It is more money that you will see in your life.  So back up our big mouth dumb fuck and show somewthing.  You are not only a low life for having to lie like Goodrum and Cock you are even dumber for listening to them.  So start your investagation.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2010, 02:07:21 AM »
YOU ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.... PLEASE SEND ME MY MONEY CONSIDERING I HAVE NOW PROVEN YOU SUCH A LIAR..... SEE THE SCREEN GRAB FROM YOU ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT YOU DUMB ARSE!!!..

SO LETS SEE YOU KEEP YOUR WORD NOW DUMB ARSE...

hahahaha  I swear I justr laughed so hard I am wide awake now.  Like I said where are the court papers.  Not something I bullshit to to you about.  Come on man, I swear I thought maybe you had some fake court papers made up.  Hey how this one.  I had 4 markers at the Bellagio I have to take care of.  Please and my Ferrari payment is due.  Once I take care of those................... ...  Jeez you moron!  Like I have said and you have admitted to, I delievered your shirts and you refused them.  So fuck off.
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2010, 04:10:01 AM »

Hey Keith is it getting to you now is it??

Shall I keep posting more emails from you??

Maybe some emails from your friends as well??

hahahaha  I swear I justr laughed so hard I am wide awake now.  Like I said where are the court papers.  Not something I bullshit to to you about.  Come on man, I swear I thought maybe you had some fake court papers made up.  Hey how this one.  I had 4 markers at the Bellagio I have to take care of.  Please and my Ferrari payment is due.  Once I take care of those................... ...  Jeez you moron!  Like I have said and you have admitted to, I delievered your shirts and you refused them.  So fuck off.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2010, 04:11:12 AM »
'
You loser....

You had the thread deleted...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2010, 04:15:20 AM »
whats your take on that pic he hade where you said you would start to pay him back?

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2010, 04:35:24 AM »

He just keeps lying... I could post 100's of emails where he states he will be paying me.. But he is a con artist.. Even his "So" called friends emailed me to tell me to stop dealing with him because he is a con artist.

whats your take on that pic he hade where you said you would start to pay him back?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2010, 04:45:08 AM »
Hey Keith is it getting to you now is it??

Shall I keep posting more emails from you??

Maybe some emails from your friends as well??

you can do whatever you want.  It won't change the fasct that you fucked yourself for not taking the shirts.  Have at it.  DOesn't affect me one way or anpother
No Worries 4 me

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2010, 04:48:57 AM »

Really? Why did you go get the other thread deleted then?

Let me see.... Funny because between Tom, myself and yourself we agreed that you would send 5000 tshirt tags instead or my money back... But funny I never got the Tags and never got any money either...

Your a CON ARTIST plain and simple...

you can do whatever you want.  It won't change the fasct that you fucked yourself for not taking the shirts.  Have at it.  DOesn't affect me one way or anpother

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2010, 04:55:16 AM »
He just keeps lying... I could post 100's of emails where he states he will be paying me.. But he is a con artist.. Even his "So" called friends emailed me to tell me to stop dealing with him because he is a con artist.

You know you are hurting my feelings.  You are making me feel bad for delivering your shirts and you not takikng them so you feel I owe you money.  Every business should be run like you do business.  Order something and pay for it then when it gets delivered don't accept it and demand your money back.  And after years because I am so broke make it sound like the world is going to end because of it.  The only I told you I would pay you back was because of my partner.  But once you decided not to take the shirts when I delivered he too said 'Fuck him".  Whether he admits it or not.  The funny part is no matter that it is YOUR fault you didn't take the shirts when I hand delivered them to you, you come back here and try (and fail) to make me look like I am the bad guy.  Sorry son won't work.  Goodrum should be up anytime soon so I am sure he will put in his one cents worth and be the detective but no matter what it is YOUR fault you did not take the shirts.  Now go get a job and make some money
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2010, 04:58:51 AM »
Really? Why did you go get the other thread deleted then?

Let me see.... Funny because between Tom, myself and yourself we agreed that you would send 5000 tshirt tags instead or my money back... But funny I never got the Tags and never got any money either...

Your a CON ARTIST plain and simple...

How did I get it deleted.  And what about the tags?  Show me where I said I would send you tag instead.  If you show me I said that I will send you the tags today.  I am actually looking at them right now on my shelf.  You PM me your address and I will send you the whole bags of tags to you.  We had those made for private label but since nothign is happening with the line you can have them if that is what he or me said.  I do not remember anything like that. 
No Worries 4 me

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2010, 05:00:40 AM »

THE BEEF

Cool video. Sounds normal to me.

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2010, 05:48:16 AM »

There you go...Email from you to me regarding the tags...

How did I get it deleted.  And what about the tags?  Show me where I said I would send you tag instead.  If you show me I said that I will send you the tags today.  I am actually looking at them right now on my shelf.  You PM me your address and I will send you the whole bags of tags to you.  We had those made for private label but since nothign is happening with the line you can have them if that is what he or me said.  I do not remember anything like that. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2010, 07:42:53 AM »

THE BEEF

I want to sign up.  When is this arm wrestling contest anyways?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2010, 07:46:40 AM »

THE BEEF

Did Keith promote events all over the world, or is this more bullshit? And what was he a world champion at?

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2010, 08:23:43 AM »
Did Keith promote events all over the world, or is this more bullshit? And what was he a world champion at?

THE BEEF

Read the website and sign my guest book.  say nice stuff though ;)
No Worries 4 me

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2010, 01:20:20 PM »
"Go for it"