Author Topic: 10-04-06: Craig Titus makes another statement  (Read 5853 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
10-04-06: Craig Titus makes another statement
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:15:34 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/news/2006-04/061004titus.htm

Craig Titus has issued another statement, via the family, on October 4th. Here is what Craig said:
"I want everyone to know that Kelly and I are 100% not guilty in regard to the charges of murder and kidnapping. For those of you who personally know us, you know in your hearts that we are not capable of the horrible acts they are accusing us of. However, I am responsible for exercising some really bad judgment, and I am also responsible for surrounding myself with the wrong types of individuals."

Craig also says "Up until now, Kelly and I were advised to stay silent. As a result of our silence, this ordeal has spun way out of control in the media. This is a cynical world we live in, where the media so readily releases untrue versions to sensationalize terrible events. We are in fact innocent and the truth will come out resulting in us being acquitted. Kelly and I only ask that you use common sense when you examine our case and try not to judge us until we have our day in court."

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
Re: 10-04-06: Craig Titus makes another statement
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »
I realize Craig and Kelly are innocent until otherwise legally noted, but this guy (Craig) actually believes his own bull shit.  I think he has really convinced himself of a fantasy that something mysterious happened to her.  I think I will take the the word of the FBI over Craig Titus.
fk pigdunkbell

injuryprone

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:06:21 PM »
Titus=sociopath.  They lie as much as needed to get what they want. I'm suprised he hasn't turned over on Kelly so he can keep his own ass out of jail.

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:32:37 PM »
Titus=sociopath.  They lie as much as needed to get what they want. I'm suprised he hasn't turned over on Kelly so he can keep his own ass out of jail.

I know I expected the same thing, I would love to be a fly in the room when the have a conversation.  I am sure must feel like the dumbest bitch ever.
fk pigdunkbell

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 06:48:20 PM »

Craig Titus has issued another statement, via the family, on October 4th. Here is what Craig said:
"I want everyone to know that Kelly and I are 100% not guilty

I wonder why he didn't phrase it....."we're 100% innocent?"

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 08:24:24 PM »
  I think I will take the the word of the FBI over Craig Titus.

if you stick to that belief you will be mis lead forever.  just in the past two years do you realize how many people the FBI WRONGLY publically accused and named a suspect?  Two innocent parents and grandparents of missing and murdered children.  Good thing not everyone is of the beliefe that the FBI is always correct.  get a mind of your own and try not to be mislead.  ask ACCUSED Olympic park bomer Richard Jewel (SP) and I'me certain he would ahev a different opinion than yours.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 07:17:51 AM »

if you stick to that belief you will be mis lead forever.  just in the past two years do you realize how many people the FBI WRONGLY publically accused and named a suspect?  Two innocent parents and grandparents of missing and murdered children.  Good thing not everyone is of the beliefe that the FBI is always correct.  get a mind of your own and try not to be mislead.  ask ACCUSED Olympic park bomer Richard Jewel (SP) and I'me certain he would ahev a different opinion than yours.

I agree.  Once CT burned that body, the FBI intentionaly has to "make up"  how it happend, NOt "actually happened" to get them indicted.  I really need to see all the evidance, but I do lean toward that he is rather guilty.
Most are all show no go!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 10:15:09 AM »
 ;D

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 10:47:18 AM »
I wonder why he didn't phrase it....."we're 100% innocent?"

EXACTLY.  Legally, being found "not guilty" is in no way, shape, or form the same as being innocent.  Good catch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 12:22:05 AM »

Attempting to make all the witnesses disappear is a really good wa to prove your innocence!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 08:10:58 AM »
how the fuck is waiting in your car while your wife buys lighter fluid on her credit card to burn a dead girls body in the back of your car then high-tailing it to Boston while being federally indicted by LE innocent and associating with the wrong people??

damn I'm going to wait 2 months before my trial to say anything and when I open my mouth I will say something vague and misleading so I look good--I wish I had some X and some blow in the jail cell

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 10:37:49 AM »

"I want everyone to know that Kelly and I are 100% not guilty in regard to the charges of murder and kidnapping. For those of you who personally know us, you know in your hearts that we are not capable of the horrible acts they are accusing us of. However, I am responsible for exercising some really bad judgment, and I am also responsible for surrounding myself with the wrong types of individuals."

Craig also says "Up until now, Kelly and I were advised to stay silent. As a result of our silence, this ordeal has spun way out of control in the media. This is a cynical world we live in, where the media so readily releases untrue versions to sensationalize terrible events. We are in fact innocent and the truth will come out resulting in us being acquitted. Kelly and I only ask that you use common sense when you examine our case and try not to judge us until we have our day in court."

The same nonsense Craig was spouting from the time he and Kelly first got together..."everybody is aginst us...they are jealous of us...they are trying to bring us down...it's everybody ELSE who are the Axis Of Evil".....

The sad part is that all along Craig Titus himself was the "wrong type of individual" for anyone else to hang around and that's been proven time and time again...maybe even Kelly sees it now that Craig's brainwashing has been dropped to a lower level

In Craig's mind it's us who should be thanking him for his mission to rid the earth of these "wrong type individuals like Melissa, The Foleys, Anthony Gross...who else...you guys wanna add anybody of your own to Craig's list?  He won't mind..he's got lotsa time on his hands for planning and meeting new incarcerated lowlife hitmen...f**k

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 10:45:11 AM »
;D

Hey the shot of Kelly and that other chick scaling that big yellow wall with ropes might be a clue...Kelly's gonna pull a runner..ahahahahaha

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 01:21:57 PM »
Attempting to make all the witnesses disappear is a really good wa to prove your innocence!

he's 100% not guilty