Author Topic: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus  (Read 31278 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: Well, Adonis has really done it now
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »
Lift...didnt you call me a stalker at one point because I took a pic of Cathy Priest Nice bootay?  ;D

That really hurt my feelings when you called me that. I felt like sueing you ;) Just kidding!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2006, 12:58:32 PM »
And you BY LAW HAVE TO SHOW YOUR PROOF to which you are accusing this guy of being linked to the charges against Nelson Brady's solicitation to commit murder.

THAT should be interesting.

The Link is the money and the stop at nothing attitude to cast Craig Titus in a favorable light and help him in all possible ways.

Even raising 10 grand when 10 grand was the amount Craig Titus needed for a Hitman.

Craig Titus also used language to refer to Musclemissions when discussing the murder for hire.  I am sure the Police know this and you will all soon see the result.

Perhaps then I will sue you Lift Studios for all the past remarks you have made against me.

Don`t tempt me, because I will destroy all of Bodybuilding and the whole industry if I have to.  Then it will all be finished.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Musclemissions vs. True Adonis re Titus
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
Cue a post from Adonis as Sarcasm saying that MuscleMissions is gayer than Dave Palumbo's eyeshadow.

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 12:59:29 PM »
TA, just turn off your computer and walk away.  It'll save you from lawsuits and everyone talking shit on you...my 2 cents

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2006, 12:59:46 PM »
We need Spectacular Ed to speak on this.  

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2006, 01:00:57 PM »
Adonis will put this scumbag in a cell for life and rise up as a hero, a true vigilante!

Yo Adonis, the first amendment is on your side!
~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2006, 01:01:44 PM »
TA, just turn off your computer and walk away.  It'll save you from lawsuits and everyone talking shit on you...my 2 cents

No.
Because the money trail is going to be VERY important in this case.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2006, 01:02:20 PM »
You're right about the guy demaning people on his site, however you're in the wrong on the things you've said about his involvement with the alleged plot to off 3 witnesses. I'd suggest you shut your pie hole on this one or you may find yourself in a world of shit. What you're saying is not free speech, you're accusing someone of involvement on solicitation to commit murder with no proof.

exactly...i would stfu quick if i were him. Hes getting in over his head. Sometimes the internet can become real and its not funny anymore. Hes getting to that level

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2006, 01:02:32 PM »
Don`t tempt me, because I will destroy all of Bodybuilding and the whole industry if I have to.  Then it will all be finished.
Wow now you're taking a chapter out of Craig's audio book.

240 - do you have any advice for TA on how to handle this situation before he completely melts down before our eyes?
Elevate Your Image.™

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »
Wow now you're taking a chapter out of Craig's audio book.

240 - do you have any advice for TA on how to handle this situation before he completely melts down before our eyes?

The Police will protect me. 

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2006, 01:05:40 PM »
I am within my legal right to accuse and speculate just like 240 is regarding 9/11 and the others regarding JFK.

I have done nothing wrong and I now feel my life may be threatened.  I will seek a restraining order and police protection from this Musclemissions character.

you opened your mouth, how about stfu next time instead ya pussy. Your gonna run and hide behind the police now for having a big mouth....holy fuck your a bitch

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2006, 01:07:20 PM »

you feel so strong in your beliefs, you feel so confident...but your positive thoughts are not getting you any fans...everyone hates u more...just turn off the computer TA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2006, 01:07:41 PM »
you opened your mouth, how about stfu next time instead ya pussy. Your gonna run and hide behind the police now for having a big mouth....holy f**k your a bitch

Hide?

The police are here to help, to protect and to serve.  

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2006, 01:08:03 PM »
The police won't protect you from a lawsuit.
Elevate Your Image.™

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2006, 01:10:15 PM »
The police won't protect you from a lawsuit.

There is no lawsuit.
Musclemissions was funding a murderer. Musclemissions is built on defamation.  Musclemissions founder has spent time in jail and is a convicted felon.

He has no lawsuit or credibility.  He is not an honest person and everyone would just scoff at him, like I do.

The police is for my physical protection and to help get rid of scum.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2006, 01:10:23 PM »
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

This thread should be stickied on the basis of that comment alone...CLASSIC
yes indeed, Adonis you are going to be Fuked ha ha ha

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2006, 01:11:44 PM »
Musclemissions founder has spent time in jail and is a convicted felon.
Where is your proof on this statement?

Elevate Your Image.™

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »
Hide?

The police are here to help, to protect and to serve.  

i dont know ya but i would hate to see you get in real trouble for trying to be an internet hero. I would just get out of it anyway you can at this point. Sometimes the other person isnt bluffing on the other end. Dont get in legal trouble over it. Hes certaily not going to come after you physically...he posted the damn thing out in the open, that would be stupid on his part. Hes going to attack you legally....SO not worth it man. Good luck with your new can of worms

sick dude

• Getbig I
  • what do you mean i cant take off my shirt!!!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2006, 01:12:28 PM »

why dont you challenge the whole industry to a duel hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha haha P*33Y

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »
The Link is the money and the stop at nothing attitude to cast Craig Titus in a favorable light and help him in all possible ways.

Even raising 10 grand when 10 grand was the amount Craig Titus needed for a Hitman.

Craig Titus also used language to refer to Musclemissions when discussing the murder for hire.  I am sure the Police know this and you will all soon see the result.

Perhaps then I will sue you Lift Studios for all the past remarks you have made against me.

Don`t tempt me, because I will destroy all of Bodybuilding and the whole industry if I have to.  Then it will all be finished.
you are a fag and I have proof, I Challenge  you to A gay duel ;D

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2006, 01:15:26 PM »

why dont you challenge the whole industry to a duel hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahaha haha P*33Y

hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2006, 01:17:53 PM »
Where is your proof on this statement?

Dennis Bates

Dennis L. Bates:

Ex-steroid dealer, gym owner,
competitive bodybuilder and bodybuilding contest promoter.
Director of Muscle Missions www.musclemissions.org

According to a few sites and sources he was arrested and convicted for selling steroids before "seeing the light".

I don`t have the police records but I am sure one could obtain them if they exist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2006, 01:18:34 PM »

I don't see signs of a meltdown on TA's part.

As I've been through messes like these in the past, I tend to avoid them nowadays.  You can always ask questions and you're fine.  And even when lines are crossed with outright accusations, it's monster hard to collect, as MuscleMissions is indeed a public entity which makes its living working on the frays.  With the background (they make some pretty interesting observations about those in the industry without asking them for their side of things), the fact they are involved with funds and books related to this case (is that correct?), True Adonis could simply be mistaken.

At any rate, I'll predict this goes nowhere.  monster waste of time.  Presenting TA with a can of worms could mean LEO starts digging in THEIR yard, which no one wants.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2006, 01:18:46 PM »
This Muscle Mission guy seems to be no stranger of the legal system.

If he's discussing libel/defamation, it may be the real deal, he may actually go to court with it, as opposed to what happened with Kamali/240 or Bust.

I have no idea of what the chances are for either, since I am no legal expert.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
Anabolic Outlaw : "I was a drug dealing, pot smoking, cocaine snorting, pill popping, acid dropping, whiskey drinking, steroid shooting bodybuilder!" (Paperback)
by Dennis L. Bates "It was 7:35 a.m..." (more)
Explore: Concordance | Text Stats | CAPs
Browse: Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Back Cover | Surprise Me!
 (2 customer reviews)     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $4.95 
Price: $4.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details 

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Only 3 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

Want it delivered Tuesday, October 24?   Order it in the next 1 hour and 55 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details

This book is eligible for our 4-for-3 Books, Music, DVD promotion. How do I find more eligible items?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Promotions

Buy 4 eligible items in the 4-for-3 promotion offered by Amazon.com and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply) 

Editorial Reviews

Book Description
The true story of one bodybuilder who was tracked across five state lines by United States Customs and Drug Enforcement Agents.
After an early morning raid of his place of residence, this bodybuilder was busted and charged with conspiracy, smuggling, possession, and distribution of illegal anabolic steroids.

Steroid dealer, competitive bodybuilder, gym owner, and bodybuilding contest promoter...Dennis L. Bates was now facing a possible thirteen years in a federal prison and fines up to a quarter of a million dollars.

But the real story unfolds after the bust!

If you are a bodybuilder or someone who uses drugs and alcohol, this book will change your life.

About the Author
Dennis L. Bates - Ex-steroid dealer, competitive bodybuilder, gym owner, and bodybuilding contest promoter.