Author Topic: THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL TITUS!  (Read 6261 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL TITUS!
« on: December 19, 2006, 07:30:27 AM »
Pictures in the Review Journal show him hog tied, strapped to a chair with a gun at his head.  What did he do?  Nothing.  "the pigs say that someone was messing with the air ducts."  After investigating, it wasn't Titus, wasn't anyone who knew him, he had nothing to do with it.  This is a must see.  Unbelievable, jealous fucking cops.

Titus was not resisting at all, just kept saying "oh my God".  that is it. 

The FBI needs to come here to Vegas to CLEAN this TOWN up from these fucking cops.  Los Angeles is a heaven compared to this shit.

This by no means is the first incident, the pages of lvrj are filled with it every week.
Most are all show no go!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL TITUS!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:37:49 AM »
Hey  post a picture of that... im not in vegas anymore and want to see this picture your right about the cops there being twisted... but then again titus tasered a women body slammed her... shot her full of morphine... and even if he didnt do that shit he threw the poor dead girl in the car lit her on fire premeditated and made it to where her family could not say there goodbyes and see there loved one, one last time...... so Craig having a gun at his head and being tied to a chair aint shit... id be beating him with a big stick for having no respect for melissa's family... and then he is still gonna say that melissa was  a friend of his and kelly's... i hope my friends don't do me like that....

But post that picture i would like to see.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 10:21:44 AM »
Most are all show no go!

CRD

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »
Chainsaw ur an idiot! This is to funny you cant make this shit up!

Full Video Enjoy: http://www.reviewjournal.com/video/titus.html

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 12:20:44 AM »
thats gotta suck

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »
Chainsaw ur an idiot! This is to funny you cant make this shit up!

Full Video Enjoy: http://www.reviewjournal.com/video/titus.html

Come back when you have 5 posts.
Most are all show no go!

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:34:08 PM »
Pictures in the Review Journal show him hog tied, strapped to a chair with a gun at his head.  What did he do?  Nothing.  "the pigs say that someone was messing with the air ducts."  After investigating, it wasn't Titus, wasn't anyone who knew him, he had nothing to do with it.  This is a must see.  Unbelievable, jealous fucking cops.

Titus was not resisting at all, just kept saying "oh my God".  that is it. 

The FBI needs to come here to Vegas to CLEAN this TOWN up from these fucking cops.  Los Angeles is a heaven compared to this shit.

This by no means is the first incident, the pages of lvrj are filled with it every week.

and other than that, you hear voices in your head? Titus is in jail for a reason, and there he doesn't have any other choice than co operate. If they need to move him to the other cell, they do that in the proper way which they have choose. To save himself from experiences like this, it would be better to think first, and not commit a murder in a first place... 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 03:45:24 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out where the gun is that you speak of, pointing at his head. ??? ???

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2006, 02:53:24 PM »
Chain, yours and Tommy's sympathy for Craig is really odd to me.  There is nothing out of line about these videos - I watched them all. He is being treated humanely, and they are blocking any nudity from the camera, and are handling him quite gently, to be honest. However, they are doing their job. Just because it was intense for you to see (since none of us ever see anything like that because we aren't criminals) and Craig looked scared instead of smug for once in his life, it frightened and troubled you. Understandable, certainly, but that's what's afoot here, not mistreatment.

For Titus to go after another judge because this one didn't give him and his attorney their way is ludicrous. Titus has always believed to his core that he can find "a way around anything" - but I just don't think that's going to happen for him this time.

Truth is, he and his attorney don't want this judge on the bench when his trial starts because she has a great record of being tough on crimes like the one he committed. Quite frankly, I'd be scared of having her as a judge if I had done what Craig and Kelly did too - she is harsh and conservative. She is NOT a Judge Ito.  Too bad OJ had Ito. Had he gotten this woman, she never would have put up with half of what he did to let OJ walk.

She will put him away for life where he belongs.  He is far too tainted and devious to ever rehabilitate and should never be let loose for what he's done to another human being. He will never get over his deeply rooted chemical dependence, his warped thought patterns, and his need to always try to find a way around doing the right thing. 

If Kelly is smart, she will separate herself from him at least in her trial phase.

PumpMeUp

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 07:41:34 PM »
THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL TITUS!? Who cares? So what? I hope he has a slow and painful death.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »

I guess you showed him. ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 05:25:18 AM »
Chain, yours and Tommy's sympathy for Craig is really odd to me.  There is nothing out of line about these videos - I watched them all. He is being treated humanely, and they are blocking any nudity from the camera, and are handling him quite gently, to be honest. However, they are doing their job. Just because it was intense for you to see (since none of us ever see anything like that because we aren't criminals) and Craig looked scared instead of smug for once in his life, it frightened and troubled you. Understandable, certainly, but that's what's afoot here, not mistreatment.

For Titus to go after another judge because this one didn't give him and his attorney their way is ludicrous. Titus has always believed to his core that he can find "a way around anything" - but I just don't think that's going to happen for him this time.

Truth is, he and his attorney don't want this judge on the bench when his trial starts because she has a great record of being tough on crimes like the one he committed. Quite frankly, I'd be scared of having her as a judge if I had done what Craig and Kelly did too - she is harsh and conservative. She is NOT a Judge Ito.  Too bad OJ had Ito. Had he gotten this woman, she never would have put up with half of what he did to let OJ walk.

She will put him away for life where he belongs.  He is far too tainted and devious to ever rehabilitate and should never be let loose for what he's done to another human being. He will never get over his deeply rooted chemical dependence, his warped thought patterns, and his need to always try to find a way around doing the right thing. 

If Kelly is smart, she will separate herself from him at least in her trial phase.
You should read my posts on the other site from the very beginning and you will find that I'am fair and unbiased.  You will see there shock, it really looks like Kelly did it in stupid drug crazed typical chick jealous rage.  In the Grand Jury Transcripts which I read and examined 10 times, you could clearly see that.  I wish for them to go to trial, and see what evidence comes of it.  Also, as far as jail goes, I know exactly what level of force is required and what is not.  I have first hand information/knowledge regarding "County" jails.
Most are all show no go!

PBJK74

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 09:24:31 AM »
It looks like from that video it was standard procedure for a violent person in the system. I dont think it should have gotten out into the public. But oviously it was for the safety of the officers. Craig may not look like a bodybuilder but there is no doubt her can hurt people still. When he got arrested last year he looked so bad and little. Scabs all over his face. Then a few months later he looked big in court and healthy from being away from the drugs. Now hew looks as if hes been in the dark with very little food and nothing to do. I have been friends with CT for a long time. I dont like to see that video but you do not end up in that situation for no reason. Being friends with CT is like owning a pit bull. You dont get attached, you dont try to make it your best friend. You just stand back and enjoy the show. Just like the show when Kelly broke a strap-on havin sex with Melissa James. That was fun to watch! All of these people had fun with drugs for a bit then it took over. No drug is used in moderation. It is sad to see the all 3 of these people ruined their lives. When I saw Melissa few months before she died i had not seen her in a few years. She was so skinny and a walking zombie. Craig and kelly looked like they did when they got arrested.  It was a sad scene. I drove from California to vegas to attend Kellys retirement party. It was a huge drug fest with nobody I knew. All of his old friends were not there. I stayed for a hour and drove back. ShockAndAwe I am surprised kelly has not turned.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2007, 12:16:42 AM »
It looks like from that video it was standard procedure for a violent person in the system. I dont think it should have gotten out into the public. But oviously it was for the safety of the officers. Craig may not look like a bodybuilder but there is no doubt her can hurt people still. When he got arrested last year he looked so bad and little. Scabs all over his face. Then a few months later he looked big in court and healthy from being away from the drugs. Now hew looks as if hes been in the dark with very little food and nothing to do. I have been friends with CT for a long time. I dont like to see that video but you do not end up in that situation for no reason. Being friends with CT is like owning a pit bull. You dont get attached, you dont try to make it your best friend. You just stand back and enjoy the show. Just like the show when Kelly broke a strap-on havin sex with Melissa James. That was fun to watch! All of these people had fun with drugs for a bit then it took over. No drug is used in moderation. It is sad to see the all 3 of these people ruined their lives. When I saw Melissa few months before she died i had not seen her in a few years. She was so skinny and a walking zombie. Craig and kelly looked like they did when they got arrested.  It was a sad scene. I drove from California to vegas to attend Kellys retirement party. It was a huge drug fest with nobody I knew. All of his old friends were not there. I stayed for a hour and drove back. ShockAndAwe I am surprised kelly has not turned.

AMEN BROTHER!