Author Topic: Gentleman C.Titus looked fucking scared!  (Read 23456 times)

sandycoosworth

Re: Gentleman C.Titus looked fucking scared!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »
that thieving whore got what she deserved

FREE TITUS RYAN AND MUMMIA

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 02:25:21 PM »
Im sorry I hope this is better.

Yes it is my ears don't hurt so much now.  ;D

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 10:43:16 PM »
Where's the stripsearch of Kelly?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 03:39:51 AM »
Where's the stripsearch of Kelly?

exact where is equality between the sexes?  ;D

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
Some CT defenders here. 

It's not the lifetyle that's responsible, it's the people involved, plain and simple.  Their day in court is coming.

PBJK74

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »
Some Titus Non-defenders here.
It was the lifestyle, and the people involved.Plain and simple. And they will get their day in court. Im sure they are guilty.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2006, 11:36:58 AM »
I moved to venice in 1997, before Craig got out of jail the first time, even then, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had a "I gave money to craig titus and he ripped me off"  story...some wors ethan others....among us in the industry, Craig was the type of person that youd be friendly with, but never trust him with anything.  Its funny the "newbies" from out of town, who met craig at a guest posing or what have you, would come to town to spend time with their friend "Craig"  over time hed use them up and spit them out....so it amazes me when the latest  "newbies" chime in on these boards defending their friend "Craig"...Craig is where he BELONGS....because the goofy fuck up finally had life catch up to him....its nice to see that arrogant cocky mouth whimpering in fear......

PBJK74

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2006, 08:48:32 PM »
Damn there are alot of angry people on here. Obviously you dont like CT. Im just saying they are all guilty. He never ripped me off. I just had fun watching Melissa get double penetrated by C and kellys strap on. Like I said that seen is worth standing back and watchin. I hope they all rot in hell . Chime chime chime chime.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2006, 02:25:24 AM »
guy is scared thats why a person like Titus is quiet...he is a coward and when facing a situation he cant bully himself out from (to strong opposition)..he goes from being macho to becoming alittle girl..or a dog that shows it belly. you have no understanding of what kind of person craig titus is also you have not the understood the situation.
So his(his lawyers) plan is working like a charm? With the video and few words he have accomplish ring of sympathy around his case just because you childish fools can't see what there really is happening. His case is going to court quite soon and he needs sympathy of the crowd's in his side, so he start to whine that he is scared at the way how they treat him in jail. Police gives out the video, which clearly shows there isn't anything wrong in the situation, but your imagination adds Graig's statement to that, and you see just what he(his lawyer) want you to see. He look scared in that still- photo which they use, but if you take a video from any situation you like, and cut it to still-frames, you can pick up facial expressions just like that. If you have still- feature in you TV, just try it.

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2006, 03:12:11 AM »
So what did Craigers do to deserve that?  Looks like a rehearsal for the needle.
white belt for life

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2006, 04:53:07 AM »
So his(his lawyers) plan is working like a charm? With the video and few words he have accomplish ring of sympathy around his case just because you childish fools can't see what there really is happening. His case is going to court quite soon and he needs sympathy of the crowd's in his side, so he start to whine that he is scared at the way how they treat him in jail. Police gives out the video, which clearly shows there isn't anything wrong in the situation, but your imagination adds Graig's statement to that, and you see just what he(his lawyer) want you to see. He look scared in that still- photo which they use, but if you take a video from any situation you like, and cut it to still-frames, you can pick up facial expressions just like that. If you have still- feature in you TV, just try it.

regarding lawyers plan: i think you need to check the timeline of events. guy is scared and trying to use it, true, but afterwards.

powerplus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
In the dictionary......SYMPATHY is between SYPHILUS and SHIT! My God...........people forget so easily. He may have murdered some one! Now the bleeding hearts are mad because of the video of Saddam being "talked to" badly before his execution. I am so sick of these liberal ass-wipes worrying about offending someone. The rules have to be harsh.......very harsh. If they aren't, the Titus's of the world will use/abuse everyone and everything to get their way. He just got caught! By the way....as bad as he "may" be..........Saddam is a whole different story. I was just venting.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »
In the dictionary......SYMPATHY is between SYPHILUS and SHIT! My God...........people forget so easily. He may have murdered some one! Now the bleeding hearts are mad because of the video of Saddam being "talked to" badly before his execution. I am so sick of these liberal ass-wipes worrying about offending someone. The rules have to be harsh.......very harsh. If they aren't, the Titus's of the world will use/abuse everyone and everything to get their way. He just got caught! By the way....as bad as he "may" be..........Saddam is a whole different story. I was just venting.

Dude, I'm with you!  This politically correct bullshit just blows! People DO forget the horror of someone getting thrown around, tasered, beaten and then overdosed, taped and burned in the back of someone's car. Luxury car at that. Not a luxury ride I imagine. How sad.  So while Kelly's Ashram-like behavior of meditating,daily prayer and fellow prisoner inspirations, whilst loving the world and being one with God, and Craig's fear and "ouchy-ness" from the cuffs and his claustrophobia, is touching, it's really not that touching.

MyIIcents

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 06:58:07 AM »

you missed he whole point, you think your the only person to reqognize the fact that lawyers will use anything that benefits his or her case.. question is if it was planned before or not

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 12:06:37 AM »

you missed he whole point, you think your the only person to reqognize the fact that lawyers will use anything that benefits his or her case.. question is if it was planned before or not

I thought Titus handled himself well under the stress of not knowing what the hell was going on.

When is the case due for hearing? Interested to see what sentence he receives ... death, life without parole, 20 years???

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2007, 04:26:34 AM »
:o

he looks like hes never worked out in his life.iv never used juice,and iv went about a year and a half without working out before.And i never looked that bad.
DAWG

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 04:38:20 AM »
Damn there are alot of angry people on here. Obviously you dont like CT. Im just saying they are all guilty. He never ripped me off. I just had fun watching Melissa get double penetrated by C and kellys strap on. Like I said that seen is worth standing back and watchin. I hope they all rot in hell . Chime chime chime chime.

That is pure evil.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2007, 04:40:23 AM »
Dude, I'm with you!  This politically correct bullshit just blows! People DO forget the horror of someone getting thrown around, tasered, beaten and then overdosed, taped and burned in the back of someone's car. Luxury car at that. Not a luxury ride I imagine. How sad.  So while Kelly's Ashram-like behavior of meditating,daily prayer and fellow prisoner inspirations, whilst loving the world and being one with God, and Craig's fear and "ouchy-ness" from the cuffs and his claustrophobia, is touching, it's really not that touching.

MyIIcents

Shock, you should get the book.  It is entertaining in a morbid sense.
Most are all show no go!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 09:08:55 PM »
Hey, if someone wants to send it to me for free, I'd take it. I just wouldn't pay for the chod.  But I hear you Chain - I'm sure it is!

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 11:06:50 AM »

What is Craig doing here?
240 at 10 bf.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »
He's saying, "NO DADDY, NO!  NOT THE STRAP ON AGAIN!  JUST DON'T WRESTLE ME DOWN TO THE STIRRUPS!!!"   :P :P :P

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2007, 08:51:41 AM »
craig who

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 10:15:05 AM »
Watch that video and try to understand what you see. If you don't understand it, ask somebody to spell it for you. Titus is just as scared he would be when he sit on the toilet and there isn't any paper. Look and listen, he doesn't even rise his voice, but instead of that he talk quite normally in that situation. You can imagine anything you want, but the fact is that he is more like bored than scared.

Oh yeah...I mean when I'm bored I also do a series of deep breathing exercises with my eyes wide open as quarters like Craiggers was doing...it helps alleviate the "boredom"...ahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Dude..Craig was probably shitting his pants and knew that, unlike Melissa James, these guys weren't gonna let him get away with shit...it's a new feeling for Titus....oh I bet he loved the blindfold..completely helpless...who's a big talker now Craig, huh??

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 10:23:18 AM »

MyIIcents

Hey Shock...don't worry....the prosecutors (if they are smart) will bring in the charred remnants of the blankets and tape that Melissa was found in right into the courtroom to show up close and in person to the jury...Nobody will be wondering or be allowed to forget all the details of this crime.....

I knew Craig wouldn't be able to do his time...and his time hasn't even really started...I knew he would be a bitch that couldn't control himself and would start acting up.  He is mentally weak and this outburst proves it.

DDoubleA86

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 05:32:24 AM »
In my honest opinion, we should just like the court do their thang. We all I sure, hear the story of what happened either on the news or on the internet or we seen it covered in our newspapers. Yet in still, those prison officials had no right whatsoever to treat that man like that. He did not pose any threat to them as we all saw on the videotape. He was dazed and confused by what they were doing. They simply did that to feel more like men, and to feel better about themselves. Which was apparent by them straping him down to the chair, and then taking him into that solitary confinement cell, and stripping him down in the manner that they did. NOT THAT'S WHAT WAS WRONG! THEN THE COURTS ALL ACROSS THIS COUNTRY WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE THE LAW AND PRISON! It's because of the fact that behind the prison walls the police officials (e.i. the warden; the c.o.s, and the shift guards) can do as they good and well please, and nothing against them can ever be proven, because others who witness it or most of the time always to afraid to come forth out of fear of what will happen to them.