Author Topic: If Craig could "un-do" only one thing in his life,  (Read 4968 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
If Craig could "un-do" only one thing in his life,
« on: January 30, 2007, 01:18:16 PM »
what would it be?
Chadwick Mower in 2008

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: If Craig could "un-do" only one thing in his life,
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 03:22:02 PM »
Becoming so addicted to the penis that he ended up going to jail for the rest of his life...

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 04:25:15 PM »
I think he would have decided to turn against Kelly sooner!
fk pigdunkbell

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 04:26:18 PM »
Not setting fire to a perfectly good car!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2007, 05:41:23 AM »
Yeah, but the car was one of those cars that any of us could have afforded. It as the $25K Jag.
I mean, Jags are all nice, don't get me wrong, but I'd say the reason she drove it is to perpetrate a fraud -
Did you get a load of the decor in the house? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... ..
Some design their home in Early American, I'd say that's Early GARISH!

JM2C

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »
I think he would have decided to turn against Kelly sooner!

Or not being such a knuclehead that he helped kelly murder a girl who he was F*CKING..... Bottom line Craig is going to fry and the whole time its gonna be over kelly's jealousy....Ohh and the fact that they were so F*CKED up off drugs im sure they didnt know what they were doing..yeah right

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 06:48:06 PM »
Or not being such a knuclehead that he helped kelly murder a girl who he was F*CKING..... Bottom line Craig is going to fry and the whole time its gonna be over kelly's jealousy....Ohh and the fact that they were so F*CKED up off drugs im sure they didnt know what they were doing..yeah right

Damn smallGUY, you almost sound jealous! 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 06:51:36 PM »

Damn smallGUY, you almost sound jealous! 8)

Iwouldnt say jealous but craig definatley did his thing. I'll say that there is one thing ytou cant deny craig.. The guy did get ass for being a dickhead.... I just cant believe that Craig and Kelly threw it all away because they we're to f*cked up and shit..... That's all... And im sure he regrets it now.. with him getting fucked with by county guards... And if thats how they do him in county, Boy ol' boy craigers wait till you get back to big house.. New ball park nowadays.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »
Iwouldnt say jealous but craig definatley did his thing. I'll say that there is one thing ytou cant deny craig.. The guy did get ass for being a dickhead.... I just cant believe that Craig and Kelly threw it all away because they we're to f*cked up and shit..... That's all... And im sure he regrets it now.. with him getting fucked with by county guards... And if thats how they do him in county, Boy ol' boy craigers wait till you get back to big house.. New ball park nowadays.

And just how is this a "new ballpark" nowadays?  Prisons are filled more and more every day w/violent offenders. Nothing new here. Why do you feel Craigers is facing certain doom if he is convicted of said charges? Hell man he's amongst equals, not better men and not lesser men.
Outside of starting some stupid shit if he does make his way back to prison, his days will all bleed into one and another. Same routine day after day. Nobody even up in your states max at Eli gives two shits about him or his crime. Trust me.......

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
what would it be?

burning Melissa;s body in Kelly's jag

I'm sure Craig wishes he had just buried the body with some lime in a more remote part of the desert so he might have never been caught....

other than that he probably wouldn't change a thing

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 08:10:02 AM »
Craig was even too stupid to rent "Very Bad Things"  ::)