Author Topic: 01-23-06: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend  (Read 56904 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 01-23-06: Sex tape of Titus & Ryan & Melissa & friend
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2006, 10:24:44 PM »
Well - first of all - the tape exists. I have seen it. It has nothing to do with either Dave or his Max Muscle store in Venice. It does feature Craig & Kelly having sex on their bed in their bedroom (about 20-30 minutes). It does feature Melissa and another girl (about 2 minutes), And it features Kelly training her routine in a large gymnastic type room. This tape is a home movie, by Craig. For the bedroom scene, the video camera was left on the dresser. And all of them knew that they were video taped. There is no Craig & Meliisa, or Kelly & Melissa on the tape. More later.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2006, 10:44:01 PM »
Well - first of all - the tape exists. I have seen it. It has nothing to do with either Dave or his Max Muscle store in Venice. It does feature Craig & Kelly having sex on their bed in their bedroom (about 20-30 minutes). It does feature Melissa and another girl (about 2 minutes), And it features Kelly training her routine in a large gymnastic type room. This tape is a home movie, by Craig. For the bedroom scene, the video camera was left on the dresser. And all of them knew that they were video taped. There is no Craig & Meliisa, or Craig & Kelly on the tape. More later.

that's called 'hating' Ron.   You should post it.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2006, 12:01:57 AM »
What is with stupid people and videotaping themselves for embarassing moments later when they get released to the public.. ::)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2006, 12:20:20 AM »
What is with stupid people and videotaping themselves for embarassing moments later when they get released to the public.. ::)

It would have helped their publicity if they hadn't commited murder.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2006, 12:22:46 AM »

Ask Paris
I am a mini beast

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2006, 08:02:03 AM »
Well - first of all - the tape exists. I have seen it. It has nothing to do with either Dave or his Max Muscle store in Venice. It does feature Craig & Kelly having sex on their bed in their bedroom (about 20-30 minutes). It does feature Melissa and another girl (about 2 minutes), And it features Kelly training her routine in a large gymnastic type room. This tape is a home movie, by Craig. For the bedroom scene, the video camera was left on the dresser. And all of them knew that they were video taped. There is no Craig & Meliisa, or Kelly & Melissa on the tape. More later.

lol u just got bitch slapped rx mogul  :-*   :-*   :-*
pump'em dump'em

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 09:15:27 AM »
pain day

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2006, 10:50:39 AM »
If the "Scott" mentioned here as working at MM Venice (if he's the one who used to deal drugs outta there and was friends with Titus back in '99...) and he's the one who dated that big blonde bb'ing girl, whom he ruined, and got to mule his drugs around town... it should have been him in the trunk of the jag
just my 2 cents...

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2006, 10:56:13 AM »
http://media.putfile.com/Titus-Tape

fugly is right

Ron, is that really a clip of the actual tape?

Bryan0316

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2006, 11:00:15 AM »
wheres the rest of the tape, thats only 3 min of 30 to 40 min.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »

LOL......Ron, you are the f**king MAN!!!!  You got all the s**t........don'tcha   ;D

Daddy240

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2006, 11:50:48 AM »
If a controversial tape exists - no one is to blame but Craig, Kelly, and anyone else featured in it.  Dave is a great friend of mine and runs a clean, honest, successful store.  He would do anything for anybody. 

Scott was dealt a bad hand and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  That aside, he's a good guy as well and another friend of mine.  Bygones are bygones, don't throw either of these guys under the bus - they're an asset to both Venice and bodybuilding in general.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »
No that's not a clip from the video - that clip was shot by Brian Moss - http://www.shemuscle.com/fitness/kelly_ryan.shtml
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2006, 12:07:48 PM »

That is Brian Moss' work, a great photographer, one of the best.   That is not a homeade video that I saw.

As for Dave at Max Muscle Venice, neither him or the store has anything to do with this tape, so stop bugging him guys.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2006, 01:48:28 PM »
I have the tape and here's what I think. First, Kelly does not appreciate the balls enough. As my good friend Sly Stallone once said, "Cradle da balls".  Second, what is up with the finger up the ass?? This is the 00's folks -- they have tools for this kind of thing. Fingers in the ass is just plain ghetto. Finally, and this is a peeve of mine, if youre gonna shave the pussy, just do it all the way. I see no utilitarian value and get no pleasure from a tiny racing stripe, unless it's an arrow in which case, I appreciate the hint, but I don't need to friggin' Mapquest to find your clit.

Special "Angry Dragon" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2006, 01:55:51 PM »
If a controversial tape exists - no one is to blame but Craig, Kelly, and anyone else featured in it.  Dave is a great friend of mine and runs a clean, honest, successful store.  He would do anything for anybody. 

Scott was dealt a bad hand and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  That aside, he's a good guy as well and another friend of mine.  Bygones are bygones, don't throw either of these guys under the bus - they're an asset to both Venice and bodybuilding in general.

Scott nd Dave are both great guys.No one is saying they arent i was just saying Scott has the tape Dave saw it at the store that is where cathy told me she saw it thats all.And Scott would like to sell it to get back some of the money Craig owed him.No big deal hope he makes a lot of it.
But as we said both are great guys it wasnt about them it was just about where the tape was seen.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »
I have the tape and here's what I think. First, Kelly does not appreciate the balls enough. As my good friend Sly Stallone once said, "Cradle da balls".  Second, what is up with the finger up the ass?? This is the 00's folks -- they have tools for this kind of thing. Fingers in the ass is just plain ghetto. Finally, and this is a peeve of mine, if youre gonna shave the pussy, just do it all the way. I see no utilitarian value and get no pleasure from a tiny racing stripe, unless it's an arrow in which case, I appreciate the hint, but I don't need to friggin' Mapquest to find your clit.

Special "Angry Dragon" Ed

I'd like to have a copy of that DVD - for review purposes only of course.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Milly2Pac

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2006, 02:12:31 PM »
how long before Vince Goodrum CSI offers this for sale on his site?

Daddy240

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2006, 03:44:37 PM »
Cool Lee - I just don't want to have people to associate Dave's store with "unsavory" gossip like that.  We all know MM Venice has had it's troubles in the past, but Dave has done one helluva job bringing back some integrity.

Here's a plug - MM Venice has a huge assortment of both supplements and clothing.  Both Dave and Scotty are very helpful to their customers and encourage everyone to spend some time on the couches and hang out a while.  You won't find nicer guys or a more inviting store.  And this comes from someone who harbors quite a bit of resentment towards MM in general . . .

Keep it up Dave, hope to make it back out there soon . . .

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2006, 07:10:43 PM »
You are the best Daddy, I wish you were still in Cali, and I still hope that one day you may come back here to stay.  That IS EXACTLY the point, even if it was true this whole story about the tape, what good can come out of saying on a bulletin board what Lee said.  How good does that make me or my store look?  There's plenty of dirt on Lee that I could tell everyone about and trust me, it would not be pretty!  But I don't.  Why?  Why would I tarnish his name or reputation?  I have nothing against him and I'll even say that I am a fan (as far as bodybuilding is concerned).  But as far as his personnal life is concerned I think he should be more careful before throwing stone at someone else or their business.
Nuff said!
Max.
Check often for updates @

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »
You are the best Daddy, I wish you were still in Cali, and I still hope that one day you may come back here to stay. 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  

Jeez guys why don't you just make a tape ::)

Anyway should such a tape ever go into production...You guys all know where it will be available first don'tcha?

MAX MUSCLE VENICE ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2006, 08:32:43 PM »
You are the best Daddy, I wish you were still in Cali, and I still hope that one day you may come back here to stay.  That IS EXACTLY the point, even if it was true this whole story about the tape, what good can come out of saying on a bulletin board what Lee said.  How good does that make me or my store look?  There's plenty of dirt on Lee that I could tell everyone about and trust me, it would not be pretty!  But I don't.  Why?  Why would I tarnish his name or reputation?  I have nothing against him and I'll even say that I am a fan (as far as bodybuilding is concerned).  But as far as his personnal life is concerned I think he should be more careful before throwing stone at someone else or their business.
Nuff said!
Max.

I just simply stated where it was seen ig deal if it was in your store so what.I just didnt like being called a liar so i just stated what i was told.Hell Max muscke ,Golds the firehouse are still places of gossip now come on get real.
But who care it goes with the industry.As for dirt on me i couldnt careless DISH  away Dave i have nothing to hide spill my secrets it will amuse me while i diet.And like you said people who live in glass houses Well you know the rest.But you can spill my dirt should be intersting reading.As for name or reputation i have none i am who i am like everyone else all done shit in our lives.But i couldnt give a rats ass who knows.If you read my interview i have done over the years i pretty much am an open book.But if you would like to add a chapter or two go ahead.

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2006, 08:37:30 PM »
Fair enough.
Check often for updates @

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2006, 09:09:01 PM »

Daddy240

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2006, 10:06:13 PM »
Nice Acerimmer - re-think your screen name before you start throwing out the "gay" remarks.

Dave's compliment is appreciated.  Not that it matters to an assclown like yourself, but our wives happen to be good friends.  Imagine that.

I don't think Lee meant any harm by his post.  I've worked this industry and have met him many times.  He's always been friendly to me, I've got no animosity toward him at all.  He's a straight shooter, anything between he and Dave or anyone else is their business.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about the tape anyway - let's not make it personal.