Author Topic: Who will rats the other out first? Please take your guess!  (Read 7971 times)

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
Re: Who will rats the other out first? Please take your guess!
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 08:14:01 PM »
Well, shortfatugly, you have definately gone off the deep end as far as I am concerned.

Build your macho castles, just dont do it on my back.

I have my opinions and I stated them about people I have not met personally. The public persona is all I got to see. Some people on this board seem to know Kelly and Craig personally and paint a very different picture. I stand by what I said, even though that means you wont want to be my friend. It's just, the more I think about it, the more I think Kelly cant be written off that easily. She made her mark, and worked hard to do it. Thats what I'm focussing on. The trial will handle the rest of it.

But cheers anyway.
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 09:29:49 PM »
Marcie
Which hair color do you prefer on Kelly?  Glamorous blond or Fugutive black? I know you can answer this question perfectly.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 03:28:48 AM »
Well, shortfatugly, you have definately gone off the deep end as far as I am concerned.

Build your macho castles, just dont do it on my back.

I have my opinions and I stated them about people I have not met personally. The public persona is all I got to see. Some people on this board seem to know Kelly and Craig personally and paint a very different picture. I stand by what I said, even though that means you wont want to be my friend. It's just, the more I think about it, the more I think Kelly cant be written off that easily. She made her mark, and worked hard to do it. Thats what I'm focussing on. The trial will handle the rest of it.

But cheers anyway.

macho castles.  ?

I am about as macho as a singer in the Village people.

Friends?  where or when did this come up?  Were you looking for one?

different strokes for different folks,
hope you have one.

Although people do try to figure other people out ( we're human , or the vast majority of us are anyway ), people do tend to go past their safety zone in their assessments of other people based solely on what is written or what they see in muscle magazines.

Lots of people on this board with amateur Psych degrees.  It's kind of fun when they are completely off base, cheese on the floor etc. 
YOu could go out on a limb to guess that I am um.. short,, kind of chubby and  sort of ugly.  Try that one.

Hope your strategy in life ( superficial )  works for you.  Tell us how it all works out.

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 03:59:47 AM »
It would be interesting to find out if the level of violence in the bodybuilding crowd is as high as it is in the outside world.  It would be hard to define the numbers and the constituents of the bodybuilding crowd but some suitable definition could be found. 

So, do bodybuilders who have their plans thwarted or have some degree of frustration presented to them ( other people don't do what they are told ) resort to violence?

Gordon Kimbrough ( sp ) murders his fiance Kristy Ramsey (?) when she decides to leave him ( no one leaves Gordon apparently).

Bertil Fox murders his ex girlfriend and the ex girlfriends mother in anger as she decided to leave him.  Letters to Chris Lund notwithstanding. ( His statements seem overly self serving and unbelievable. )

Sally McNeil's murder of Ray doesn't fit in here neatly as she accused Ray of physically beating her so she offered self defense sort of thing as mitigating circumstances. 

Many bodybuilders are not violent so I'd say that it's probably no greater than the average.   They just stand out more. 

One thing that should be mentioned is that the average Joe and Jane don't have a clue about Titus & Ryan any more than they know who will win the next Mr. Olympia.    Nor do they know that Bertil Fox is jailed for life in St. Kitts. 

We should get over ourselves as the general public doesn't care much about the bodybuilding /fitness/ figure scene.  This has been said several times on this board no doubt.

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 05:09:53 PM »
superficial............. .... lol, whatever.

I actually liked your post after this one. Totally agree. BB are judged harshly if they get angry and violent. But the general public couldnt care less.

sigh.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2006, 05:51:57 PM »
superficial................. lol, whatever.

I actually liked your post after this one. Totally agree. BB are judged harshly if they get angry and violent. But the general public couldnt care less.
sigh.

You wrote that you didn't know anything about these people yet the little you knew of them came from magazines and pictures.  And from that information, you judged Kelly to be a strong person seeing as how she was successful and all the rest. 

Your next comment was pretty much a repeat of the same.  People are bound to get all up in arms about this but your comments pretty much define superficial- appear to be good or successful so that is good enough for me. Not looking past the surface.  Not being interested in anything other than the thin patina of gloss on the outside. 

The thread is not about you so I will end my comments directed towards your earlier statements. 

As for bodybuilders and the general public: probably plumbers (or any other 'male' profession)  are more violent than bodybuilders although I have nothing to prove this specific example. 

The general public couldn't care less about what bodybuilders do.  It sometimes appear that the powers that be are actually going out of their way to try to drum UP PUBLICITY about this event rather than the other way around.

It is so NOT about steroids and bodybuilding but sex, alleged and dubious allegations of identity theft  and street/rec drugs.

Ryan was retired from her career and Titus was pretty much out of his as well. They were on their way out of Dodge so to speak. 

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »
Very "Good" points. We will see how it plays out in the media when the
trial (S) begin