Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 355672 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2325 on: September 03, 2013, 07:03:15 PM »
right now i am just trying to eat clean as i can, Im not on the full out diet i was on, now I have a grip on it all and can control everything better, no longer eating 7,000 calories a day, so im proud of myself, even resist my pizza addiction, and refuse to eat bad food or meals through the week on the weekends i do a little cheating on meals.
Keep on the course Cswol you are on the way.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2326 on: September 03, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »
Don't think so son!

You're an embarrassment.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2327 on: September 03, 2013, 07:48:02 PM »
You're an embarrassment.

He has made massive improvements in a short period of time. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2328 on: September 03, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »

He has made massive improvements in a short period of time. 
Agreed.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2329 on: September 03, 2013, 08:36:20 PM »
You're an embarrassment.

How so? We've seen pro BBers guest posing with much larger guts/far worse shape than this.

At least he has the balls to post up his progress pics and progress HAS been made.

Should he only post 1 before pic and then a pic at 8%? Then people would hate on him for not posting updates.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2330 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:13 PM »
How so? We've seen pro BBers guest posing with much larger guts/far worse shape than this.

At least he has the balls to post up his progress pics and progress HAS been made.

Should he only post 1 before pic and then a pic at 8%? Then people would hate on him for not posting updates.
Can't please everyone... just gotta ignore them and keep plugging away.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2331 on: September 03, 2013, 08:39:52 PM »
Cswol needs to start up a youtube channel called 'shutdowns' and in each new episode film him in the gym shutting down the cupcakers and lollipopers would be the best channel on youtubes.

Not to be to finite, but your misspelling of lollipoppers to lollipopers is funny to me. Too pad you didn't take it all the way to lollipoopers.

On another note, Cswol has the makings of a celebrity. He should start his own Youtube channel where he owns people who aren't cottonballs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2332 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
I can squat because 2 months ago I did 3 sets of leg extensions.....  ::)

To say that I am in anguish over my current knee condition, which for those who do not already know this is that I have a torn meniscus which has really debilitated me when it comes to leg workouts, is an understatement. This is such a fucking bummer because the one area I could potentially develop to great results, given my genetics, is my short stocky legs. Leg extensions are the best. My orthopedist supports my doing leg extensions to keep those muscles strong which support the knee joint.

Leg extensions are my prolonged warm-up leg exercise of the moment. Without these, my legs would be (to coin a Cswol phrase) shutdown.

Keep warming up your knees with leg extensions.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2333 on: September 03, 2013, 08:51:09 PM »
Not to be to finite, but your misspelling of lollipoppers to lollipopers is funny to me. Too pad you didn't take it all the way to lollipoopers.

On another note, Cswol has the makings of a celebrity. He should start his own Youtube channel where he owns people who aren't cottonballs.
What is "Too pad" was it a misspelling of "Too bad"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2334 on: September 03, 2013, 08:52:32 PM »
He wanted to headlock me and take me to the gym.  I need help finding my gym?  Not likely....

He said I had a twink homo physique.  I asked for clarification.  Have yet to get it from el blimpo

Don't take anything Cswol say personally. He has even admitted that he is just have fun with us all. Strange as it seems, I feel like I am learning something new about certain aspects of human nature because of his posts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2335 on: September 03, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »
I started at 30 % bro, now around 14%

I suspect you have no idea where I am coming from when I post replies to you. I have slammed your fuzzy posts. I take exception with you perception of the reality of where you are in terms of contest preparation. I have said I am not a hater and then posted what probably seemed to you like hateful responses. I have little investment in you or your success, this is true.

Dude, you are making great progress. You are definitely slimming down and becoming more cut. Keep up whatever works for you and you will become the man of your dreams. Hot women (if this is your preference) will hit on you wherever you go. The photos don't lie, you are making a lot of progress. Keep on keeping on my man.

Incidentally, I am not sure 14% is accurate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2336 on: September 03, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »
right now i am just trying to eat clean as i can, Im not on the full out diet i was on, now I have a grip on it all and can control everything better, no longer eating 7,000 calories a day, so im proud of myself, even resist my pizza addiction, and refuse to eat bad food or meals through the week on the weekends i do a little cheating on meals.

Okay, here is some diet advice from someone who has never dieted. I do have some experience with folks who diet though. There are two ways you can go with diet, one is harder than the other but both can be successful. You tied the hard diet which is very restrictive as compared to what you are probably used to eating. On the plus side of this type of diet is that you can lose a lot of pounds quickly. The negative side is that it is really hard to stick to a diet like this because you body tells/screams to you that you are staving yourself. A less restrictive diet allows you to cut back more slowly, which will often result in you losing pounds and fat slower. Both diets work. Both are challenging for different reasons.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2337 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »
What is "Too pad" was it a misspelling of "Too bad"?

I try to edit my posts for these asinine mistakes with varying success. Thanks for catching my faux pas.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2338 on: September 03, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »

The occasional cheat meal is a good way of not feeling like all this is just too much to bear. just keep the cheat meals to a minimum and you will be fine.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2339 on: September 03, 2013, 09:48:45 PM »
Thanks prime the first 2 months of diet was grueling but I stuck to it and did best I could

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2340 on: September 03, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
Thanks prime the first 2 months of diet was grueling but I stuck to it and did best I could
Just keep rolling Cswol you got time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2341 on: September 03, 2013, 10:12:45 PM »

Thanks to you too. You have never personally attacked me although I have certainly provoked you sometimes, Cswol.

You are doing really great with your original goals. I don't know if the L.A. competition thing was serious or not, but if you keep going like you are, I think you could be a contender.

I suspect that as much as you hang on to the big dude who can lift mass weight and talk shit to folks, you have a future as a fellow a lot of us should respect. With respect to this and some of your more ridiculous posts, I must concede that whatever works for you is all good.

If I were ever in L.A. I would look you up. I can't lift what you lift. You could probably call me a "cupcake" or a cotton ball and not be entirely wrong. I don't hope to compete with you at the gym in terms of how much we can lift, because you would surely "shut me down" but then, I am almost twice your age.

When I give you shit though, you earned it. To pretend that I believe some of the stuff you've posted isn't crap would be dishonest. I am not talking about what you can lift. You are clearly a very strong man. When you diet, diet. Any diet is personal. What your body needs is different from what mine needs in terms of nutrition and enough food for muscle development. Don't pretend that marijuana is just another plant like sage or chives, it is not. It is a plant that is also a mind altering drug. And trust me here, I am not passing judgment on your use of marijuana. If it works for you, then great.

I digress as I often do. My point is this Cswol. I support your success. I cannot abide you delusions and will continue to call you on them when I see you posting them.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2342 on: September 04, 2013, 11:23:21 PM »
I've done a lot of hating/trolling in this thread but cswol is doing quite well. consistent not only in epic leans, but in his vigilance in shutting haters down.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2343 on: September 05, 2013, 12:09:49 AM »
I've done a lot of hating/trolling in this thread but cswol is doing quite well. consistent not only in epic leans, but in his vigilance in shutting haters down.

Yes, cswol is growing on me too.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2344 on: September 05, 2013, 12:11:52 AM »
Thanks to you too. You have never personally attacked me although I have certainly provoked you sometimes, Cswol.

You are doing really great with your original goals. I don't know if the L.A. competition thing was serious or not, but if you keep going like you are, I think you could be a contender.

I suspect that as much as you hang on to the big dude who can lift mass weight and talk shit to folks, you have a future as a fellow a lot of us should respect. With respect to this and some of your more ridiculous posts, I must concede that whatever works for you is all good.

If I were ever in L.A. I would look you up. I can't lift what you lift. You could probably call me a "cupcake" or a cotton ball and not be entirely wrong. I don't hope to compete with you at the gym in terms of how much we can lift, because you would surely "shut me down" but then, I am almost twice your age.

When I give you shit though, you earned it. To pretend that I believe some of the stuff you've posted isn't crap would be dishonest. I am not talking about what you can lift. You are clearly a very strong man. When you diet, diet. Any diet is personal. What your body needs is different from what mine needs in terms of nutrition and enough food for muscle development. Don't pretend that marijuana is just another plant like sage or chives, it is not. It is a plant that is also a mind altering drug. And trust me here, I am not passing judgment on your use of marijuana. If it works for you, then great.

I digress as I often do. My point is this Cswol. I support your success. I cannot abide you delusions and will continue to call you on them when I see you posting them.

What are you going on about?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2345 on: September 05, 2013, 12:17:17 AM »
What are you going on about?

lol. He was clearly distracted while looking at Tbombz bunny costume pic. He could not focus on what he was writing.
X

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2346 on: September 05, 2013, 03:44:06 AM »
so cswol

lets say we believe you

30% at 290 = lean weight of 203 lbs
carrying 87 lbs of blubber

14% at 255 - lean weight of 225lbs
carrying 38 of fat

i cant see an extra 25 odd pounds of muscle you fat c u n t
and i cant see 50 lbs of fat going either

liar liar liar
nor can anyone else

you said the other fella and you have the same range of motion - you don't you fat prick- not even close- his was good yours was laughable

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2347 on: September 05, 2013, 03:47:36 AM »
you said the other fella and you have the same you don't you fat prick not even close his was good yours was laughable

his was yours good

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2348 on: September 05, 2013, 04:46:30 AM »
Explain why I have a 'homo physique'.  Really, just explain that one to me.

Still waiting on your answer...I can't sleep.

Just saw you said you were eating 7,000 calories a day.  First off, pretty much calling bullshit to that claim as an 'every day' thing.  Secondly...can you at least see why that's NOT needed?  You were a fat fuck when you started dieting.  Which means you didn't need those calories.  Do you still follow the old Weider thing of "keep adding calories until you are gaining .5lbs per week"??

ukjeff

« Reply #2349 on: September 05, 2013, 07:06:07 AM »
Just saw you said you were eating 7,000 calories a day.
7000 cals a day =