Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 65138 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the words of gh15
« Reply #275 on: December 13, 2010, 01:42:25 AM »
liar priest

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm q anwered
« Reply #276 on: December 13, 2010, 01:58:21 AM »
  Yeah, but it's hard to be intelligent in real life and a moron online. Intelligence is not something that easily disappears on command. Some people who I know are very intelligent sometimes post stupid things on purpose, but you can tell they are posting beneath their level of intelligence on purpose. I never got the feeling that you are posting beneath you level of intelligence, maybe because I never saw even a single post of yours that would indicate a high intelligence and thus make your stupid posts not a good indicator of your overall capacity. Out of your 8,000+ posts there isn't anything that indicates an IQ above average.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

EXACTLY. You are a moron online, something most of us here by far agree to, therefore it hardly a stretch, and based on your own reasoning, that you are a moron in real life.

Found any of those posts or PMs where "many" on this board have complimented your intelligence, yet?

Yeah, I thought so.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #277 on: December 13, 2010, 02:04:48 AM »
r u serious?

rofl.

SMM has far more cred than gh15. gh15 is a parrot.monkey.

he's well trained in the art of "regurgitating what other ignorants tell him".

still, he does tell it like it is- great insights, however flawed and misguided.
I'm talking in the present and most posts on this (and other) threads prove I'm correct about this.
Suck is like the Mel Gibson of GB, he's done. It's about time he realizes that.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #278 on: December 13, 2010, 02:22:45 AM »
EXACTLY. You are a moron online, something most of us here by far agree to, therefore it hardly a stretch, and based on your own reasoning, that you are a moron in real life.

Found any of those posts or PMs where "many" on this board have complimented your intelligence, yet?

Yeah, I thought so.

hahaahahaa, nice self-owning there by S. "Super-Genius" M. Muscle.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #279 on: December 13, 2010, 02:35:44 AM »
  Yeah, but it's hard to be intelligent in real life and a moron online. Intelligence is not something that easily disappears on command. Some people who I know are very intelligent sometimes post stupid things on purpose, but you can tell they are posting beneath their level of intelligence on purpose. I never got the feeling that you are posting beneath you level of intelligence, maybe because I never saw even a single post of yours that would indicate a high intelligence and thus make your stupid posts not a good indicator of your overall capacity. Out of your 8,000+ posts there isn't anything that indicates an IQ above average.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well it shouldn't be too hard to pretend to be dumb if you're really smart.. acting is all you have to do at that point. A good example of acting "dumb", but still sending out a correct message, is gh15... did you read some of his first postings on this message board? However, pretending to be smart when in fact you're dumb... that's a whole lot harder.

Why is it that almost every post of you contains words that classify intelligence? You solely rate people based on their intelligence?

Besides, there are different kinds of intelligences.. just being able to see patterns in chaos doesn't mean that you're able to contribute something outstanding to this world... it has a lot to do with passion and with the work you put into a subject.

So what kind of work do you do? Do you have any academic degrees? What do you use your intelligence for? Just to get laid and lead a comfortable life? Not many truly intelligent people devote their lives to secular pleasures...

I don't think you're dumb, I'd say you are intelligent... but you place way too much weight on it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #280 on: December 13, 2010, 03:42:49 AM »
Thanks for da props God 8) And yeah I know that I'm not holding enough muscle to make the 5-6% look so impressive. But the question is can I be 20 pounds heavier and have this same level of bodyfat naturally? In dat pic I'm 154 at 5'11" so if I added 20 pounds dat would put me at 175 5'11" sub-6, and that basically tops out God's decree as far as maximum muscle on a natural physique. P.S. When that photo was taken the only thing that I was training hard and consistanly were the Push muscles. Pull was getting some work, and Legs were getting trained only with some leg ext and some running.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2010, 06:53:05 AM »
chubb chubb
Thunderdome approved

spinnis

« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2010, 07:54:53 AM »
americano

all rec drugs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #283 on: December 13, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »
Nasty Mutant 8) 8) 8)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #284 on: December 13, 2010, 08:14:10 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2010, 08:24:38 AM »
"we drew pictures together"

Bodybuilder never comes off....always thinking about next cycle..... how can i get more

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
jason cutler, beautiful man with glasses, the muslim obama, hormonized to some extent. the horsemouth and the murderer, the murderer and his ugly wife.
the kid, sagi kalev, jason cutler very average genetics, ken wheeler, lair priest.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2010, 09:33:45 AM »
  Wow, so many replies from DK since I left, and he is making nothing but ad hominem attacks on me. Then, he claims he doesen't care what I think. Obviously, he is unable to shrug off any of the things I say because he is too obsessed with me and he does care what I think. Say my name, say my name... ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2010, 09:41:34 AM »
 I am 31 years old if you must know. And don't get so upset over what I wrote. I do think that I am more intelligent than you but there are lots of people more intelligent than you so it's not like you should hate me for something that billions of people are too.

And what crap is this about always meeting more intelligent people than you? Do you think that smart people are common? Even medical doctors and engineers have IQ around 120, and PhDs average 125 as well as corporate CEOs. I have easily solved problems that M.I.T math profesors with IQs of 150 couldn't, so how many smarter people than me I will meet in my life ??? Sure, there are some, but many? No. Well, given that there are seven billion people on the planet, there must be lots of people in absolute terms smarter than me, but they are so spread out on a huge World that I won't meet many. In fact, after three decades of life, I can assure you I have only met a handful of people as smart or smarter than me. And that is the honest truth. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i watched good will hunting the other day too, good movie
'my boys wicked smaart'

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2010, 09:42:44 AM »
Genetics have shit to do with being a top national or pro at least in this day and age. All I see today is crappy looking mutants who have forced their muscles to grow with tons of drugs. Years ago 70's 80's early 90's you had guys who had great response to the high doses they took along with the muscle shape to go along with it. Since bbing is not too popular these days with the younger crowd, you rarely see anyone up and coming today that is any good. Phil Heath is the best we got TODAY, but he would not be anything special 10 or 15 years ago. ANYONE can be big today if you have enough money, even you Alex.

are u saying phil would not be considered good 10-15 years ago in his present mr o condition??  are you kidding he would have been rite there fightin for the mr o with dorian , maybe even beat dorian in this year mr o shape.....if your really sayin that i say ur way off!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »
are u saying phil would not be considered good 10-15 years ago in his present mr o condition??  are you kidding he would have been rite there fightin for the mr o with dorian , maybe even beat dorian in this year mr o shape.....if your really sayin that i say ur way off!!!

You need to pay more attention to what you read. 15 years ago Phil would have been doing exactly what those guys were doing back then so comparing apples to apples Phil would have been a good bber, but no way he would have stood next to Dorian. Dorian at his best was light years ahead of Phil in conditioning and GRAINYNESS!!!! Phil has good separation, but nearly no hardness, looks like a big balloon. When you see the guys from years ago especially Dorian and you see them move from pose to pose you see every fiber dancing and moving and shit you never see in today's guys. Kevin too at his best among others. Phil with the same drugs cycle would NOT be among the best top 6 of those days.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »
thats cool but reading ur post again i still dont see where u said using the same stuff everyone was using back then

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
thats cool but reading ur post again i still dont see where u said using the same stuff everyone was using back then

I figured that would be a given,  but I see what your'e sayin.  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2010, 02:40:25 PM »
[quote author=
GH15,  what do you think of The 'MD forums' and 'Ron Harris' in particular
I'd like my name removed.
Thanks!
[/quote

i already say what i thinkg,, their mission is to sell the illusion that hard work is main thing when it come to bodybuilding ,,reason is look at all the company that sponsor the site ,,money talk ,,

the moderator who are taken to this type of site,,are conformed moderator,,meaning a moderator who already conformed to the unspoken law of comersial bodybuilder both female and male who practically sin on a daily basis which si equivelent to moderator who take bribe which are evrywhere,,

overall very bad boarding when it come to the truth behind bodybuildgin,,you can not get the truth when its comerically sponsored,,and ofcoure the unspoken code is very high in those kind of places,,this is why i never agree to work there under gh15

the type odf place like this is usualy the type of place that on wil be kept pretty clean and then behind pm and close email there wil be drug communication ,,usaually called supplement,, it is just one of many board that is comercialy sponsored by a magazine that i predict will NOT survive the test of time due to it being controled by one individual that try to be weider in an era that bodybuilding became smaller cult than ever

inregarding ron heris,,he is what i call a white color criminal,,same as mobsters back in the past you know? on everyday life write for magazine,,talk about natural ability of the brain to sustain the chain of novadex pills produced by gaspari his bread giver and result in a great phsyiqe equivelent to bodybuilder,,ofcourse he lies,,he lie and everyone knwos he lie includign himself,,but! in reality he is using ofcourse like everyone product right and left and hsi genetic respond just lacking,,eventhogh again if used as gh15 say to ue he would become pro size like any one who does it,,the reaility is that most of the fellas who gh15 call white color criminals are also cowards ,,they are the first ones to go when the ship is sinking,,first ones to run ,,first ones to say it wassnt me and  he did it ,,first ones to say im out of here buds,,thats the type of fellas you deal with on that board ,,so you always need to take it for what it is,,

if i were you ,,i woudl continue penetrate that board with as many people a you can ,,30-40 and contantly write there the truth ,,only when the masses want change....change come,, see husen obama ,,not a good change but from no one  he became president,,absolutely ruined the country but still you get the idea here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2010, 02:42:50 PM »
fame

Stavios

« Reply #295 on: December 13, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
here's more Ron Harris nonsense
Gunter looks clean to me. Could very well be on HRT to keep him in normal T ranges, but that's nothing like I've seen him look in the past when he was well over 300 and lean.

yeah right he looks 260 in not so bad condition, definitly hrt dose  ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2010, 04:05:39 PM »
here's more Ron Harris nonsense

yeah right he looks 260 in not so bad condition, definitly hrt dose  ::)

thats not ron harris

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #297 on: December 13, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »
You need to pay more attention to what you read. 15 years ago Phil would have been doing exactly what those guys were doing back then so comparing apples to apples Phil would have been a good bber, but no way he would have stood next to Dorian. Dorian at his best was light years ahead of Phil in conditioning and GRAINYNESS!!!! Phil has good separation, but nearly no hardness, looks like a big balloon. When you see the guys from years ago especially Dorian and you see them move from pose to pose you see every fiber dancing and moving and shit you never see in today's guys. Kevin too at his best among others. Phil with the same drugs cycle would NOT be among the best top 6 of those days.
Agree , the guys today though 2 -3 % on stage look soft and puffy when standing there , relaxed back in the 90s those guys looked like granite and harder than hard  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2010, 07:23:11 PM »
Agree , the guys today though 2 -3 % on stage look soft and puffy when standing there , relaxed back in the 90s those guys looked like granite and harder than hard  ???

^this.

oddly enough the same things that made those physiques possible (the drugs) are also responsible for ruining them today.

i'd point the finger at insulin- and too much GH.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2010, 07:26:39 PM »
 How much do I have to search? M.I.T math professors fail to solve the problems I can, so what are the odds of me finding smarter people than me in a corporate environment? Even in a place like Harvard there would be only about 1%(and I am being very generous to Harvard) of students at my level of problem-solving skills and I am not being facetious! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i love the irony that this douche makes an idiot of himself on a daily basis telling everyone how smart he is