Author Topic: Does anybody have the brutually huge system?  (Read 2983 times)

swacky

• Getbig I
Does anybody have the brutually huge system?
« on: March 09, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »
Does anybody have the brutually huge system that was advertised in musclemag back in the late 80's early 90's?I always wanted it when i first started lifting but never had the money to get it.
Been looking for it for years on ebay but never seen it.I remember it had videos and books like seeing huge bodybuilders ripping phone books in half,wrist curling 300 pounds for reps,showing 20 plus inch arms 58 inch chests.If anybody has it i would love to buy it off you or you can copy it for me and i would buy it.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: Does anybody have the brutually huge system?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »
and keep moving!

Rock Bottom

• Getbig I
Re: Does anybody have the brutually huge system?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
I had it.  It was very home made looking,  like it was typed,  Then made on a copier machine and stapled by hand.  The info was Low sets "somewhat"  like Mentzer.  I never did get all the stuff I had paid for.  I don't remember what was missing.  I think it may have been a video.
I found it disappointing and a waste of money.  Don't waste yours.  It's only good if you need to satisfy a long built up curiosity for this course.  Other wise this kind of info is all over the place.  Nothing new or exciting.
Of course there are a few months between the previous post and mine.  Did you already buy it?  And if so,  is it any different.