Author Topic: Hit it?  (Read 6351 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Hit it?
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2014, 01:03:29 PM »

The legendary STA!

That's not oil, that's compacted pork rinds

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/all-your-reading-pleasure-sta-thread-489847.html

Quote posted by StrongerThanAll
WTF am I to do,I smile like im on percacet.Laugh make jokes and play around with everyone I meet.But I was told a guy that didnt even meet me but heard of me,Fame anit it a LOL.He says Im too intimadateding to work at his health food store that id scare the customers.WTF I have 3 awards on my wall for sales!I know my and get asked about all kinds of lifting related things all the time.This es me off,Oh and i made a comment to this chic abou the weather in the gym since the AC was broken and I swear I heard her puckher.I asked my x gf an all she could come up with is let your hair grow out some...Its cool at 2AM in a city but im a lil tired of people being afraid of me!!!Its really not my problem and b4 I wouldnt have given 2 s but im a tired of seeing fear in peoples eyes!I guess its kinda how dolts are with pit bulls,they just never know what you may do...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2014, 01:19:36 PM »
Ha, I knew I remembered the guy!!!!

Dru Patrick, looking like a superhero.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »
Booty and Skorp1o look happy together.

Beautiful couple - 50 is the new 20 especially if you marinate it in sesame oil.

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »
 ???