Author Topic: Markus Ruhl and Scott Steiner's chest injuries  (Read 50775 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Markus Ruhl and Scott Steiner's chest injuries
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2008, 10:19:38 PM »
thats very odd. its almost like he's flexing one side and not the other. but no, mine look more like scott steiner in this pic, where there are gaps where the tendons have come off the bone, and the muscle has rolled back into itself.

it's pretty clear on steiner's left pec in the middle pic. simple compare it to his 'normal' chest.

Notice how his hands/fingers are getting bigger and bigger.  :-\

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2008, 11:07:59 PM »

the last shot of him is clearly larger than the other two, and in the first pic u can only see his thumb, so not a good comparison.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »

How about the fact his forearms are shaped like a log with no taper

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »

Easily some of the worst forearms I've ever seen.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »

Is that noteworthy?  Why ?  I was drawing attention to the effects of GH when I mentioned his hands growing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
his hands don't look bigger

E
E

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 12:15:30 AM »
ouch

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2015, 03:52:24 PM »
Anyone found out what it was? Just noticed the gap betwen my pecs got much bigger suddenly, and it looks like shit... No pain/bruising though.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2015, 03:58:02 PM »
I think in Steiner's case the emergency surgery he had was the main culprit. Otherwise I would guess it is the muscles retreating from their attachments over time, same thing that happens to triceps of older lifters..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2015, 04:02:46 PM »
Anyone found out what it was? Just noticed the gap betwen my pecs got much bigger suddenly, and it looks like shit... No pain/bruising though.

Steiners? He had surgery.

They finally found that I did have a torn trachea. The bad part about it was that it was torn in my chest.

They told me I had five hours to live. The air that was supposed to be going into my lungs was now going into my skin. That turns poisonous and then you die. I still didn’t really want to believe them. My buddy owns a private jet, and he was going to fly it down. They kind of sensed that I wanted to get out of there.

Thank God that didn’t happen, because my lung would have collapsed and they couldn’t have saved me because the trachea was torn. They put me on some sedatives and kind of calmed me down. I was still fighting it and trying to get out of there, because I didn’t want to have surgery in Puerto Rico.

Finally, a Puerto Rican doctor came in and calmed me a little bit, but he still sensed that I wanted to leave so he put me under.

The next time I woke up – I had been in an induced coma for two days because the pain would have been so bad – I felt like I was choking. It felt like I was going to drown because I couldn’t get any air. They pulled the ventilator out of my throat and I woke up. They told me they cut through my lat, basically split my ribs in half, and then cut through my lung, sewed my trachea up. Then they put a tube in my lung to drain for two weeks. I just swelled up.

I looked brutal, like a 300-pound fat guy. It was the most swelling I ever experienced. I still couldn’t fly, so I had to take a cruise ship home. I went to get on the cruise ship – and no cruise ship. A guy jumped off and committed suicide, so the FBI boarded the ship and had to circle for like 17 hours. So I had to wait an extra day in Puerto Rico, got on a cruise ship, and it took me another week to get home. I took my tour bus back up to where I live, and I tried to recover. I still kind of worried, so I went to a doctor to see if they did everything right, and the doctor shook my hand and said, “You’re lucky to be here.

Those doctors saved your life.” That will mess with your mind. I was kind of messed up for three or four months, knowing that I could have been dead.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2015, 04:07:49 PM »
What about Markus'? Is it a pec tear from the sternum (is that even possible)? Or maybe nerve damage?
Is it even repairable? Weird how so little information exists on this issue.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2015, 04:10:43 PM »
this is what scott looks like now, man he has really regressed big time, he used to be a beast

adamhatfield99

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2015, 04:36:38 PM »
this is what scott looks like now, man he has really regressed big time, he used to be a beast

I can't believe that Roddy Piper was born only six days before Michael Moore yet Roddy Piper has passed away and Michael Moore is still with us.  It makes me wonder what these wrestlers go through to die so young.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »

can't be 25-35 forever  :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2015, 05:53:24 PM »
Bullshit. My boy Groink seems to be pulling it off quite well....any more excuses?
So you're saying there isn't enough cum in his diet?  ???
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2015, 06:45:10 PM »
I'm saying I lost a wristwatch in your mother's pussay.
If I find it I will let you know, let me know if you find my watch I lost in your gapping asshole.
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2015, 07:06:15 PM »
Getting old sucks.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2015, 07:24:34 PM »
If I find it I will let you know, let me know if you find my watch I lost in your gapping asshole.

Lmao
 ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2015, 07:27:21 PM »
Steiners? He had surgery.

They finally found that I did have a torn trachea. The bad part about it was that it was torn in my chest.

They told me I had five hours to live. The air that was supposed to be going into my lungs was now going into my skin. That turns poisonous and then you die. I still didn’t really want to believe them. My buddy owns a private jet, and he was going to fly it down. They kind of sensed that I wanted to get out of there.

Thank God that didn’t happen, because my lung would have collapsed and they couldn’t have saved me because the trachea was torn. They put me on some sedatives and kind of calmed me down. I was still fighting it and trying to get out of there, because I didn’t want to have surgery in Puerto Rico.

Finally, a Puerto Rican doctor came in and calmed me a little bit, but he still sensed that I wanted to leave so he put me under.

The next time I woke up – I had been in an induced coma for two days because the pain would have been so bad – I felt like I was choking. It felt like I was going to drown because I couldn’t get any air. They pulled the ventilator out of my throat and I woke up. They told me they cut through my lat, basically split my ribs in half, and then cut through my lung, sewed my trachea up. Then they put a tube in my lung to drain for two weeks. I just swelled up.

I looked brutal, like a 300-pound fat guy. It was the most swelling I ever experienced. I still couldn’t fly, so I had to take a cruise ship home. I went to get on the cruise ship – and no cruise ship. A guy jumped off and committed suicide, so the FBI boarded the ship and had to circle for like 17 hours. So I had to wait an extra day in Puerto Rico, got on a cruise ship, and it took me another week to get home. I took my tour bus back up to where I live, and I tried to recover. I still kind of worried, so I went to a doctor to see if they did everything right, and the doctor shook my hand and said, “You’re lucky to be here.

Those doctors saved your life.” That will mess with your mind. I was kind of messed up for three or four months, knowing that I could have been dead.

Steiner's chest was headed South long before the injury he sustained in Puerto Rico.  They're not related.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2015, 07:30:55 PM »
Won't recover