Author Topic: Irish BB Show in Waterford: TOTAL PRICE FOR WINNER!!! 500 Euros  (Read 3112 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Irish BB Show in Waterford: TOTAL PRICE FOR WINNER!!! 500 Euros
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 11:43:20 AM »
When was the contest. I have been working a lot of hours over the last 2 months so haven't been keepin up to date. Was wolfe in ood shape. I met him at the olympia last year. His size was ridiculous. What was the standard like.

Luke, i never replied to your message from way back, sorry. I train in westwood leopordstown although i'm lucy if i get there a couple of times a month at the moment. I used to train in UCD crunch when i studied there. I'm sure i met you and spoke to you a couple of times about bodybuilding. You used to train sometimes with a guy who was a magician i think.

regards,
the Doc

...yeah, that was me. I lost contact with the amazing Mr Kane though.

I'm actually back training in UCD these days (too many wimpy gyms that don't let you drop weights) but these days I'm squatting three and deadlifting four plates... training in the converted squash court is a loooong time ago.

Wolfe seemed to be really huge... I only saw him fully dressed as we had to leave early and missed the guest posing (the show ran late as usual). From his rolled up sleeve and flexed arm I reckon he was pretty lean. His stomach seemed to be a little bloated, not exactly a gh gut but seemed to me that he might be getting there.

The standard was really high at this show, the overall winner would have made Dexter Jackson look soft... sadly, there were also a couple of very questionable judging decisions.

Doc, pm me and let me know how you're doing; work etc... good to see you back on the board.

The Luke

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »
Sorry to correct you Stark but Dennis did support the Show! and as it's an IFBB show there isn't a Problem

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 12:32:26 PM »
I don't even know how that is allowed in an amateur show.  To be an amateur, you can't be competiting for payment.

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2008, 04:50:45 AM »
They did not compete for payment it was a Donation