Author Topic: FATTY STORY  (Read 10258 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
FATTY STORY
« on: August 28, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
Back when Myspace FIRST came out, way back in 2005 or so, i went on searching for some fatties. Well, i emailed a few and got a few responses. And like a cheetah hunting its prey i zeroed in. I think her name was Michelle.

We talked for a few days and eventually decided to hook up. She did "warm" me that she was "plus" sized. Well, she sent me a pic of her face and it was cute, and didnt look too big. So we meet on at a hotel where she is playing pool with her friends. I walk in and see her.....WHOA!!!  She was big. Probably around 5'4 and close to, id say 300lbs. Now, normally I can handle a big girl with boobs, but she had SMALL boobs and was all belly.

We go back to the room and there was no talking at all. Just an understanding that I wanted to hit and be gone. So, she gives me some oral and im ready to hit. One issue. Her belly was too big to mount missionalry. I tried my best so we had to do it from behind.

And like most men, once i was done I said "what the hell did i just do". You cant tell she wanted to cuddle and kiss but i was not having it! The horny was gone and load dropped and i was thinking clear again. She asked if i wanted to hang out but i said i had to get going b/c the weather was bad and i had a long drive home.

SCORE!!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: FATTY STORY
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 12:53:40 PM »
MAGICAL POST

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
this thread should be retitled scraping the bottom of the barrel with mike cox

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
Back when Myspace FIRST came out, way back in 2005 or so, i went on searching for some fatties. Well, i emailed a few and got a few responses. And like a cheetah hunting its prey i zeroed in. I think her name was Michelle.

We talked for a few days and eventually decided to hook up. She did "warm" me that she was "plus" sized. Well, she sent me a pic of her face and it was cute, and didnt look too big. So we meet on at a hotel where she is playing pool with her friends. I walk in and see her.....WHOA!!!  She was big. Probably around 5'4 and close to, id say 300lbs. Now, normally I can handle a big girl with boobs, but she had SMALL boobs and was all belly.

We go back to the room and there was no talking at all. Just an understanding that I wanted to hit and be gone. So, she gives me some oral and im ready to hit. One issue. Her belly was too big to mount missionalry. I tried my best so we had to do it from behind.

And like most men, once i was done I said "what the hell did i just do". You cant tell she wanted to cuddle and kiss but i was not having it! The horny was gone and load dropped and i was thinking clear again. She asked if i wanted to hang out but i said i had to get going b/c the weather was bad and i had a long drive home.

SCORE!!!!

hahahaha i bet she consoled herself with a whole cake.... or ten !

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 12:59:51 PM »
So, she gives me some oral and im ready to hit. One issue. Her belly was too big to mount missionalry.

Sounds to me like you just ain't got the length, brotha. That's where this comes into play... Tape that belly fat back.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
Sounds to me like you just ain't got the length, brotha. That's where this comes into play... Tape that belly fat back.

Im no Lex Steele, but im average. But bro, it wasnt happening missionary! Im the missionary king and i was getting frustrated

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 01:12:36 PM »
You claim to be a blackman so I'm confused as to why you find your behavior so unusual and/or appalling.  Seems like another day in the life of the average homeboy. 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 01:14:30 PM »

SCORE!!!!

This is oldschool getbig!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 01:18:20 PM »
". . . Now, normally I can handle a big girl with boobs, but she had SMALL boobs and was all belly."

a

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
You claim to be a blackman so I'm confused as to why you find your behavior so unusual and/or appalling.  Seems like another day in the life of the average homeboy. 

Im a muscular homeboy! Not a skinny ass, uneducated thug. I been to college

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »
Im a muscular homeboy! Not a skinny ass, uneducated thug. I been to college

Amazing that some people apparently equate going to OSU with going to college.  Buckeyes have come a long way.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »
Amazing that some people apparently equate going to OSU with going to college.  Buckeyes have come a long way.

I went to Toledo, but I bleed scarlett and gray

F-MICHIGAN

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »
Had a buddy every time a hot chic walked by he'd go " imagine that with 60lbs on it" we'd all laugh and go ugh man you screwed that up for us and laugh and laugh. So I asked Him seriously one time why he liked them so big? He said sincerely "I feel like I'm concuring something" we laughed even harder,good times... ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
haha great thread

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
More stories tomorrow

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 01:30:29 PM »
how bad did the funk off smelly ass from sitting on her fat ass all day smell like mike ?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 01:36:48 PM »
one time at the university gym, these two monstrous cows waddle past me as im using the weighted ab machine (oh brother).  i remember wondering who they could be -- definitely didn't look like students, as honestly there weren't too many obese people at my school and they appeared quite old besides.  anyway i get up and am about to leave, when i hear one of them calling out to me.  i turn around to see this belligerent mulatto heifer walk up with her meek friend.  these girls were probably 250+, no joke, some of the fattest i've ever seen.  she says, "my friend and i were watching you from over there on the machines, you made me lose count.  how long did it take to get those guns?" i laugh it off and tell her i've been working out a few years (to get these monstrous 16.5 inch cannons lolol) and then turn to make my exit.  somewhat annoyed, she yells "you've got a great ass!"

never saw the two cocktrolls again in my life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »
somewhat annoyed, she yells "you've got a great ass!"

lol

so what would you have done in that situation if she would have grabbed your ass?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 02:02:48 PM »
She still waiting for your call to meet up with your parents.... :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
lol

so what would you have done in that situation if she would have ate your ass?
Fixed, for what she was thinking...

Ah, the pillow softness of BIG women...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »

SCORE!!!!
Great story! Cheetahs are always so fast, and know how to finish. But they always have buyer's remorse. Little known fact. Makes them the worst credit risk in the jungle.   

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
lol

so what would you have done in that situation if she would have grabbed your ass?

no idea  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
No bueno. :-X :-X :-X

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 03:41:53 PM »
My heaviest was like 190, never going that high ever again, 165 is my new limit.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden