Author Topic: What do you all think about Santorum's stance on gays? Does this shit make sence  (Read 4059 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, he says it's ok to be a homo, but not ok to act on it.  How the hell does that work?  I'm just curious if anyone here agrees with Santorum on gays?

What does the religious right want gays to do?  Was it better back in the day when a gay person had to hide it often to the point of marrying someone of the opposite sex?  How fair is that to the person who doesn't know they married someone gay?  That probably led to some seriously depressing sex lives. 

Is praying the gay away a real option people believe works?  Please explain all this shit, the right's stance on gays seems bizzaro sometimes.

What's Santorum say to his gay friend he says he has...

"hey Ricky, mind if I come over to watch the game with you guys"
"Sure John, as long as you haven't fucked anyone in the ass"
"but I'm gay, you know that"
"It's ok to be gay, just don't be gay"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
repubs wanted some pretty bad choices in this race.  cain?  trump?  Did anyone REALLY picture cain's slick yet uninformed act working with the leaders of the world?  Of course not.  but they defended him because the left attacked him.

MSNBC could run a piece on monday claiming "ronald mcdonald NOT qualified to be president" and Michelle obama warning kids about the dangers of fast food.

And on tuesday morning, fox and friends woudl be talking about the "draft ronald for president 2012" movement is really starting to take root haha!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
repubs wanted some pretty bad choices in this race.  cain?  trump?  Did anyone REALLY picture cain's slick yet uninformed act working with the leaders of the world?  Of course not.  but they defended him because the left attacked him.

MSNBC could run a piece on monday claiming "ronald mcdonald NOT qualified to be president" and Michelle obama warning kids about the dangers of fast food.

And on tuesday morning, fox and friends woudl be talking about the "draft ronald for president 2012" movement is really starting to take root haha!
240, what about this gay stuff... Where do you stand on it?  Is Santorum right on this or wrong?  Why?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240, what about this gay stuff... Where do you stand on it?  Is Santorum right on this or wrong?  Why?

santorum wants to be president.  while i think personally he hates it... i think he'll try to say 1 thing to gop primary voters, and 1 thing in the general election.

santorum is like a child - you can see his face as he thinks.  like when cain was asked if he'd take a polygraph - his face instantly said "time to lie!"  and people knew it.

Santorum is like that - he's very easy to read.  i dont see mitt or santorum beating obama, and neither does intrade.  obama getting stronger and the superPACs have allowed politicians to DEMOLISH each other in PRIMARIES>  that's huge.  Romney would have won long before we heard about his taxes or cayman islands, in 2008.  superPacs are evil.

anyway, i think sanotrum hates gay ppl, but they're just a political pwn to be used for his purposes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He views gay sex as a sin and an act against nature, which it is.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He views gay sex as a sin and an act against nature, which it is.   
You're religious?  Isn't it a sin to even think of it?  Santorum says it's ok to be a homo, but not act on it... lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Howard Stern speaks out about homophobia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You're religious?  Isn't it a sin to even think of it?  Santorum says it's ok to be a homo, but not act on it... lol

Not religious at all, but gay sex is against nature. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ok, what does that mean?  That is should be illegal because it's not natural?  We do a lot of things that aren't exactly natural.  Plus homo stuff does happen in nature.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ok, what does that mean?  That is should be illegal because it's not natural?  We do a lot of things that aren't exactly natural.  Plus homo stuff does happen in nature.

Not illegal, but not celebrated condoned or treated as same as hetro sex either. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Not illegal, but not celebrated condoned or treated as same as hetro sex either. 
So gay people should not be allowed to celebrate? OK, that's odd..  That's their business imo.  Shouldn't they at least have the same rights as others?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So gay people should not be allowed to celebrate? OK, that's odd..  That's their business imo.  Shouldn't they at least have the same rights as others?

Sure, but at the same time I have the right to point out the obvious. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Ok, he says it's ok to be a homo, but not ok to act on it.  How the hell does that work? 

I'm just curious if anyone here agrees with Santorum on gays?

I'm guessing he has some religious foundation for his belief, but I think at one time he argued that gay sex is not constitutionally protected behavior.  This is going back, so I may not have my facts right.

No I don't agree with him on this issue or just about any other.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V

what about a guy banging his chick in the ass?  also against nature  also a sin?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
B/c he understands that being gay has an innate aspect but is also a choice.

Does it make sense to say its ok to get angry but not to act on it?

yea it does...

some ppl have a natural propensity to homosexuality some ppl have a natural propensity to anger, both must CHOOSE to engage in such behavior.

being gay and acting on it is really no different than being angry and acting on it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
B/c he understands that being gay has an innate aspect but is also a choice.

Does it make sense to say its ok to get angry but not to act on it?

yea it does...

some ppl have a natural propensity to homosexuality some ppl have a natural propensity to anger, both must CHOOSE to engage in such behavior.

being gay and acting on it is really no different than being angry and acting on it
did you just use being angry and not acting on it as an analogy to being gay and not acting on it?  really? lol...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
did you just use being angry and not acting on it as an analogy to being gay and not acting on it?  really? lol...
no i used the propensity to homosexuality and the propensity for violence through anger sorry I didnt clarify but the concept is basically the same.

Both have innate characteristics that most would agree its ok to feel but for some reason we fill its ok to act on the homo but not the anger...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
If it was possible to decide shortly after conception who was queer and who was not how many religious fundametalists would find a biblical way to justify abortion for fairy fetuses?
c

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
no i used the propensity to homosexuality and the propensity for violence through anger sorry I didnt clarify but the concept is basically the same.

Both have innate characteristics that most would agree its ok to feel but for some reason we fill its ok to act on the homo but not the anger...

People act on anger all the time and there's nothing wrong with that.  Acting on anger doesn't mean you're punching someone in the face.  It could just be confronting a person with your opinion where you wouldn't have if not motivated by anger.  Anger is natural.  I'm angry at the crap coming out of Santorum.  If I was not angry at it, I probably wouldn't be posting this shit. 

Do you really think it's reasonable to ask that 2 homos not act on their desires for eachother?  Why give a fuck about what they do?  It's not effecting me any.  If they both want to do that, who am or you or anyone to tell them they can't?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
People act on anger all the time and there's nothing wrong with that.  Acting on anger doesn't mean you're punching someone in the face.  It could just be confronting a person with your opinion where you wouldn't have if not motivated by anger.  Anger is natural.  I'm angry at the crap coming out of Santorum.  If I was not angry at it, I probably wouldn't be posting this shit. 

Do you really think it's reasonable to ask that 2 homos not act on their desires for eachother?  Why give a fuck about what they do?  It's not effecting me any.  If they both want to do that, who am or you or anyone to tell them they can't?
yes huggy ppl act out on anger but we also have laws to restrict it...

i think you need to re-do the first post then...you asked if it makes sense or "sence" ;)

If a person believes that homosexuality and the normalizing of it is harmful to the culture and direction of the country then wouldnt it make sense that they feel the way santorum does?

I agree with you I dont care what the faries do...but dont sit here and expect me to look at it like is normal or worse even treat it like its normal B/C IT ISNT!!!

Why do we have to go so far out of the way to accomadate such a small % of ppl for some shit that is plainly and obviously abnormal?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
yes huggy ppl act out on anger but we also have laws to restrict it...

i think you need to re-do the first post then...you asked if it makes sense or "sence" ;)

If a person believes that homosexuality and the normalizing of it is harmful to the culture and direction of the country then wouldnt it make sense that they feel the way santorum does?

I agree with you I dont care what the faries do...but dont sit here and expect me to look at it like is normal or worse even treat it like its normal B/C IT ISNT!!!

Why do we have to go so far out of the way to accomadate such a small % of ppl for some shit that is plainly and obviously abnormal?

show me one law written against "anger"  Yea, you can't go beat someone to a bloody pulp but those laws are not againt anger.  you can't beat the crap out of someone for fun and there are idiots that do that.  Same law applies to them, not based on their emotion at the time of the crime.

PS.. I'm not going to cry over a freaking typo... have at it...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
show me one law written against "anger"  Yea, you can't go beat someone to a bloody pulp but those laws are not againt anger.  you can't beat the crap out of someone for fun and there are idiots that do that.  Same law applies to them, not based on their emotion at the time of the crime.

PS.. I'm not going to cry over a freaking typo... have at it...
LOL i was just poking fun, calm down...

again Im sorry I meant violence as anger is sometimes the reason for violence...

there are laws against violence

but the same could be said for homosexuality...there are laws that say same sex marriage is illegal. It doesnt specify that only those same sex marriages that are between homosexuals are illegal.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL i was just poking fun, calm down...

again Im sorry I meant violence as anger is sometimes the reason for violence...

there are laws against violence

but the same could be said for homosexuality...there are laws that say same sex marriage is illegal. It doesnt specify that only those same sex marriages that are between homosexuals are illegal.

With anger, there are acceptable and unacceptable expressions.  With gay sex, there are NO acceptable expressions in the eyes of Santorum and the religious right. Also, a law isn't right just because it exists.  Hell, a lot of laws are unconstitutional but there they sit, on the books...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The first and most important reason for sex is pro creation and sustaining the population.   

Gay sex is a perversion of that.   

An asshole is supposed to be used to exrete toxins and waste from, not stick your dick into.