Author Topic: Petition to make Wes stay here permanently.  (Read 14350 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Petition to make Wes stay here permanently.
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2014, 08:25:39 PM »
Was your diet lacking manbatter? Geezus dude, I'm embarrassed for you.
I forgot to end my post with 'no homo'. what's your beef, white boy?  >:(
follow the arrows

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2014, 08:26:57 PM »
ditto! Thank you for your kind words, I suppose I was wrong in assuming that you would even know me from the board lol. All BS aside, you have an awesome physique, especially for your age (as everyone here already has told you) and needless to say you're one of the nice guys of getbig.
Of course I know you,I`m old, but my memory`s not that bad..................... YET!!  :D

Thanks for the kind words bud!  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2014, 08:29:02 PM »
I forgot to end my post with 'no homo'. what's your beef, white boy?  >:(
You're darker than one of the dirt rings on Wiggs' neck rolls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2014, 08:30:15 PM »
Wes is so old, he planted the Garden of Eden.
With silver bells, and cockle shells,and pretty maids all in a row

(no homo)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2014, 08:30:39 PM »
Thanks brother,but I already explained all that in prior posts.

In a nutshell for anyone else who missed it,I was just bored here after posting for so long on this board.

I was looking to get motivated for 3 big contests that I was planning on competing in.............gh15`s board provided the atmosphere that helped me to stay motivated.

It was just about 100 % bodybuilding orientated.

I did however come back of my own free will before that board disappeared.

I`m the only bodybuilder up here withing 3-4 hours drive, and it`s hard to stay motivated especially after all these years training, and especially while prepping for 3major contests.

I left gh15`s board because I got tired of kids talking about taking boatloads of drugs without any foundation, and reading the same old D-Bol posts and shit like that over and over.

Both boards are great for what they provide as far as their respective content goes.
Hey Wes, do you train at home?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »
You're darker than one of the dirt rings on Wiggs' neck rolls.

you're pastier than tbumz cavities following a coke and cock session
follow the arrows

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »
Hey Wes, do you train at home?
No,I train at a gym at a university......one of only 2 gyms in town both on college campuses.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2014, 09:50:27 PM »
haider,I did the same thing.....I never once put down any poster here except WhiteWidow,but I did badmouth the board...calling it the dying board and shit like that....nothing all that serious though in my opinion.

For that I do apologize, and in hindsight,it was wrong,but I`m not ashamed to admit it.

I have a special place in my heart for this board.been here a long time.

I also liked gh15`s board....much different,but good content/info with lots of good guys.

I always liked you bro,and still do,you speak your mind like most people here,and I respect that.

PEACE!  ;)

You obviously like both boards, why not just post on both? What did it feel like to have someone you've never met tell you what sites your able to visit on the Internet?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2014, 09:53:43 PM »
You obviously like both boards, why not just post on both? What did it feel like to have someone you've never met tell you what sites your able to visit on the Internet?

The most brilliant solution to a problem that never existed.

Never understood why this was ever an issue.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2014, 10:04:17 PM »
So, Wes and Pellius what did you learn on that forum? Or did wearing an Elf cap suffice?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2014, 10:40:16 PM »
So, Wes and Pellius what did you learn on that forum? Or did wearing an Elf cap suffice?

Big Cat explained the mechanism as to how NSAIDS inhibits muscle hypertrophy. Also, the difference in the inflammatory response from say an injury or a certain diet and the inflammatory response stimulated by anachardic acid. How one type of inflammation results in pain, stiffness and a host of other diseases, including cardiovascular disease, and another is necessary for muscle hypertrophy.

Not to credit one single person, but a host of contributors on a specific thread quoting both scientific studies as well as real world hands on experience, I was able to gain a much better understanding in the use of insulin and it's synergistic relationship to hgh. Why in the case of insulin, timing is critical and it makes a difference if you use insulin pre workout as opposed to post workout and why one is more effective than the other.

That there is a mechanical disadvantage inherent in the squat as oppose to a leg press type of  equipment. If you divide the upper and lower body by the waist you will see that the lower half of your body is far more stable, having the biggest and sturdiest bones and fewer moving parts when compared to the upper half where there are a host of moving parts that go in various twisting directions and the bones are much smaller and more delicate and less stable. Therefore it would make more sense to have the resistance placed on your feet than on the top of your spine.

That the mechanism that HGH is used to enhance muscle hypertrophy (among the many other things that hgh does) is it's ability to be converted into igf which is done by the liver. And it varies how much hgh a person can covert into igf and there is an upper limit where the liver can convert only so much hgh into igf. When you get to Ramy and Phil Health level hgh is no longer enough to advance and you have to go straight to pharmaceutical grade igf which is very expensive and hard to get. This is quite different from the igf sold over the internet.

I could list more but CalvinH might get on this thread.

What have you learned here at GetBig?

AVBG

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »

Recently learned who considers themselves "handsome" lol..  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2014, 11:00:08 PM »
Recently learned who considers themselves "handsome" lol..  :D

Fair response.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2014, 11:49:23 PM »
My 2 cents,

No secret I didn't like that site, well the truth is I never even seen a single page to that site ever, but the word on the block was that it was full of ass-kissers and control freaks, true or not,... not my business nor do I care anymore, I only defended getbig when strife arouse cause getbig is my home.

Nevertheless both Wes and Pellius were fucken awesome poster and brought knowledge and great info to getbig and glad to have them back. Hope you guys stay here at getbig for good.  8) ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2014, 12:30:32 AM »
My 2 cents,

No secret I didn't like that site, well the truth is I never even seen a single page to that site ever, but the word on the block was that it was full of ass-kissers and control freaks, true or not,... not my business nor do I care anymore, I only defended getbig when strife arouse cause getbig is my home.

Nevertheless both Wes and Pellius were fucken awesome poster and brought knowledge and great info to getbig and glad to have them back. Hope you guys stay here at getbig for good.  8) ;)

Yes, that is probably one of the biggest complaints from the vets about that site. It's become over run with sheeple and brown nosers. But the way the site is managed and structured. The censorship and the heavy handed crack down on those that go against the grain, it's an inevitable consequence and one that I continually warn about.

Again, I never left this site. I just didn't post as much as before. I use to post all that time at Elite and Sherdog. Not so much anymore. But I don't consider myself as having left the site and because I post on other MMA and bodybuilding boards I don't feel that I have betrayed them or abandon them. I just don't look at internet boards that way.

That Webke and Benchmstr were MIA for years. Now they're back. Life goes on.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2014, 12:47:44 AM »
Pellius, I have suggested that certain kinds of inflammation is an hypertrophy response. What was new about what you learned?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2014, 03:33:05 AM »
What You !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2014, 03:33:36 AM »
My 2 cents,

My man OTH !  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2014, 03:40:52 AM »
Feel..............Feelings ???

Sounds like your feelings may be a little hurt over my posting on another bodybuilding forum.

My suggestion is to log off,go outside and play,and try not to let your feelings about such trivial matters affect your life so much.  

HTH  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2014, 03:43:14 AM »
Big Cat explained the mechanism as to how NSAIDS inhibits muscle hypertrophy. Also, the difference in the inflammatory response from say an injury or a certain diet and the inflammatory response stimulated by anachardic acid. How one type of inflammation results in pain, stiffness and a host of other diseases, including cardiovascular disease, and another is necessary for muscle hypertrophy.

Not to credit one single person, but a host of contributors on a specific thread quoting both scientific studies as well as real world hands on experience, I was able to gain a much better understanding in the use of insulin and it's synergistic relationship to hgh. Why in the case of insulin, timing is critical and it makes a difference if you use insulin pre workout as opposed to post workout and why one is more effective than the other.

That there is a mechanical disadvantage inherent in the squat as oppose to a leg press type of  equipment. If you divide the upper and lower body by the waist you will see that the lower half of your body is far more stable, having the biggest and sturdiest bones and fewer moving parts when compared to the upper half where there are a host of moving parts that go in various twisting directions and the bones are much smaller and more delicate and less stable. Therefore it would make more sense to have the resistance placed on your feet than on the top of your spine.

That the mechanism that HGH is used to enhance muscle hypertrophy (among the many other things that hgh does) is it's ability to be converted into igf which is done by the liver. And it varies how much hgh a person can covert into igf and there is an upper limit where the liver can convert only so much hgh into igf. When you get to Ramy and Phil Health level hgh is no longer enough to advance and you have to go straight to pharmaceutical grade igf which is very expensive and hard to get. This is quite different from the igf sold over the internet.

I could list more but CalvinH might get on this thread.

Too early!  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2014, 03:45:28 AM »
What You??!?!

Wes must stay Permanently

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2014, 03:47:01 AM »
Yes Wes was involved in testing the first Dan Lurie barbell set made - A great guy, he needs to stay.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 08, 2014, 03:50:51 AM »
What You??!?!

Wes must stay Permanently
I`m going nowhere fast bro.

Wait,that didn`t come out the way I intended it to.

It`s good to be back you funny mofo!  ;D

Yes Wes was involved in testing the first Dan Lurie barbell set made - A great guy, he needs to stay.
Dan made good quality training gear.

Thanks bro,right now I`m just waking up to a bowl of leaves,tree bark,and red clay..........and coffee of course!  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: January 08, 2014, 03:53:49 AM »
I`m going nowhere fast bro.

Wait,that didn`t come out the way I intended it to.

It`s good to be back you funny mofo!  ;D
Dan made good quality training gear.

Thanks bro,right now I`m just waking up to a bowl of leaves,tree bark,and red clay..........and coffee of course!  ;)
Make sure that's from premium old stand timber, not that sawdust filler. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2014, 03:56:30 AM »
Make sure that's from premium old stand timber, not that sawdust filler. 
Why of course sir,the cornerstone of a nutritious breakfast.......no expense is spared when it comes to quality food!  :D