Author Topic: Where were you in 1999?  (Read 5583 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Where were you in 1999?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 01:51:39 PM »
You ever go to black biker week? ???
by accident i was there that summer i was going to the beach every weekend in my 1990 camaro rs gas was cheap as FUCK back then too. i remember black bike week seeing all these neeguls like millions of them , thats when i first tried cocaine and basically the last time cause i nearly died blood comeing out my nose that shit got me ripped like a neegul in a weeks time but i knew that was the devels brew because it felt like i was cheating my leans i knew there would be hell to pay. i had such coke dick that week from dieting and being on coke that even though i looked my best physically i couldnt fuck that week lol. i ate nothing but some salad and some chicken like every two days i didnt shit i could barely drink water

i was also making small time cash like 200 bucks from mother fletchers and Xanadus wining the male stripper contests
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 02:24:10 PM »
Me too, and I guess why this video hits home with me.  I think you have to be a homosexual  to really appreciate this video.

FIXED

BTW , 1999  I  was getting my dick sucked ( for $20 a pop ) by hundreds of  American sluts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
Getting divorced  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 02:34:44 PM »
99 was a great year senior in highschool but nightschool for me got kicked out of dayschool fucked many fine females on myrtle beach did a little bit of thong dancing and naked dancing for whores at the beach got damn was a great time. probably met some of my first whores on yahoo chatrooms , had alot of friends back in those days too now i have none really except a few bros on here . Got into my first fight had weed on me so i reserved killing the guy infront of people however he hit me good in the mouth tall older redneck , i remember all that fucken music too lol
Johnny,

Did you happen to be at Myrtle Beach in 99 for Spring Break?  I was there.  I drove 1975 Mandarin Orange Cadillac Eldorado with White Leather Interior.  Being that everyone liked to get in fights down there and what not, I made friends with the biggest Black Guy I could find and he rode shotgun in my Convertible Cadillac all spring break.  He was like 6`8 and went on to play for the Giants Football team I think.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
lol i could sing that kc and jojo and brian mcknight like a mutha fuka too could make the hoes wet
yeah!!! fucking assholes >:(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2012, 04:52:27 PM »
Johnny,

Did you happen to be at Myrtle Beach in 99 for Spring Break?  I was there.  I drove 1975 Mandarin Orange Cadillac Eldorado with White Leather Interior.  Being that everyone liked to get in fights down there and what not, I made friends with the biggest Black Guy I could find and he rode shotgun in my Convertible Cadillac all spring break.  He was like 6`8 and went on to play for the Giants Football team I think.  

yep that was probably one of the first times i was there i think it was raining some then cleared up, so long ago , so many sluts , times were cool back then too, the freaky tiki ill never forget that place, man the cops were brutal out there epic cock blockers. dont you wish you could live out there and see every new fresh seasonal hoe on a daily basis? haha would been epic i bet some young sluts wanted to suck your wang in that ride
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »
FIXED

BTW , 1999  I  was getting my dick sucked ( for $20 a pop ) by hundreds of  American sluts.

i was dancing naked infront of about 10-12 young christian girls probably all virgins some cute some ok but i took more of a liking to the thick semi fat tanned one that had a hot face , i told them i was a stripper and they thought i looked hot i had an epic skinny falcon boner shaking it for all the girls some of them seemed unwilling but all were hysterical having a good time, i took one of the pretty fattys out of the group in the other hotel room and shot my load on her they were all decent looking hoes not that hot not that ugly it was just fun time for me, my lame friend was there with me too he was a little bitch and all embarassed however a decent wingman even though he couldnt get laid cause he was a short fat wigger who didnt lift, i tried to get him to lift but he was a bitch
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »
lol i could sing that kc and jojo and brian mcknight like a mutha fuka too could make the hoes wet
X2. Brian had the game on.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
i was dancing naked infront of about 10-12 young christian girls probably all virgins some cute some ok but i took more of a liking to the thick semi fat tanned one that had a hot face , i told them i was a stripper and they thought i looked hot i had an epic skinny falcon boner shaking it for all the girls some of them seemed unwilling but all were hysterical having a good time, i took one of the pretty fattys out of the group in the other hotel room and shot my load on her they were all decent looking hoes not that hot not that ugly it was just fun time for me, my lame friend was there with me too he was a little bitch and all embarassed however a decent wingman even though he couldnt get laid cause he was a short fat wigger who didnt lift, i tried to get him to lift but he was a bitch

Haha,  yeah good times Falcon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
Haha,  yeah good times Falcon.

x2

good times were had by all

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »
 My Daughter was born

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2012, 08:15:24 PM »
Listening to Purple Rain.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »

I don't quite understand?  Could you possibly be more descriptive?  Did you take a picture?

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »
I was in my 2nd year of law school.  Breezing by - lifting, studying, screwing broads, the time of my life. 

But TBH - im almost back to my stage shape and happy.   At 37, i feel physically better than ever and have financial stability so cant complain. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2012, 01:55:02 AM »
Was the year I left school in the summer, back when we used to actually get a bit sun in the summertime. started work as a builder, started going to nightclubs and trying to nail anything female regardles of looks, level of obesity ect.
Was a great year, not a thing to worry about.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »
I was 25, working for Progressive and doing the rave thing on the weekends! Sooooo much X, G, K and Nitros was consumed

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2012, 07:41:17 AM »

ALL MY LIFE.....BABY BABY...I PRAY FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU......

That is a panty dropper song