Author Topic: TRUMP BREAKS NEWSWEEK TOO. WTF?  (Read 11402 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: TRUMP BREAKS NEWSWEEK TOO. WTF?
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
Truth.

Thanks Bum for proving my point and also confirming your lies about me

Neither of those statements of mine say that merely believing in God or a Deity (my preference would be either Quezacotl or Brahma) qualifies one as being mentally ill.

I should modify my last quote that you posted

I don't think Jesus was ever a rabbi

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2017, 11:31:52 AM »
Wow, what a shocker this is

A Jewish Politician is happy with Trumps move

Didn't see that coming

Probably a bit premature to suggest this is going to lead to a permanent peace in the middle east

You're a fundie so can you tell me if fundies really expect this to lead to peace in the middle east or are they actually expecting this will lead to  a final conflagration before the return of your zombie god ?

Am I now?  Why?  What makes me a fundie?  

fair point

not all christians are fundies

Do you believe in the End Times

So anyone who believes in something called "End Times" is a fundie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2017, 09:22:44 AM »
So anyone who believes in something called "End Times" is a fundie?

Yes

Literally by definition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_fundamentalism

Dispensationalism[edit]

A second stream was Dispensationalism, a new interpretation of the Bible developed in the 1830s in England. John Nelson Darby's ideas were disseminated by the notes and commentaries in the widely used Scofield Reference Bible, published in 1909. Dispensationalism was a millenarian theory that divided all of time into seven different stages, called "dispensations", which were seen as stages of God's revelation. At the end of each stage, according to this theory, God punished the particular peoples involved for failing to fulfill the requirements they were under in their Dispensation. Increasing secularism, liberalism, and immorality in the 1920s were believed to be signs that humanity had again failed God's testing. Dispensationalists held to a form of eschatology that believed that the world was on the verge of the last stage, known as the Great Tribulation where a final battle will take place at Armageddon (the valley of Megiddo), followed by Christ's return, His 1,000 year reign on earth, a final rebellion and then a final judgment, after which all mankind, devils and angels will be divided into either Heaven or the Lake of Fire.[16]

Did you get out and vote in the election last Sunday

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Voting-Begins-in-Venezuela-Municipal-Elections-20171210-0006.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2017, 10:10:54 AM »
Yes

Literally by definition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_fundamentalism

Did you get out and vote in the election last Sunday

https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Voting-Begins-in-Venezuela-Municipal-Elections-20171210-0006.html

Oh boy.  You call me a fundie, yet you yourself have no clue what that means.  "End times" is nowhere to be found in that paragraph you quoted.  In fact, "End times" is nowhere to be found in that entire Wiki page you linked.

Reading the intro to the Wiki page, it's obvious that nobody has a clear definition for what a Fundamentalist Christian really is.

Again, why did you call me a fundie?  What makes me a fundie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
Oh boy.  You call me a fundie, yet you yourself have no clue what that means.  "End times" is nowhere to be found in that paragraph you quoted.  In fact, "End times" is nowhere to be found in that entire Wiki page you linked.

Reading the intro to the Wiki page, it's obvious that nobody has a clear definition for what a Fundamentalist Christian really is.

Again, why did you call me a fundie?  What makes me a fundie?

End times is a colloquialism

I gave the specific segment of the Wiki Post that talks about the fundie idea

Dispensationalists held to a form of eschatology that believed that the world was on the verge of the last stage, known as the Great Tribulation where a final battle will take place at Armageddon (the valley of Megiddo), followed by Christ's return, His 1,000 year reign on earth, a final rebellion and then a final judgment, after which all mankind, devils and angels will be divided into either Heaven or the Lake of Fire.

aka - End Times

If you have another definition of the End Times then please share it (I know you won't - you'll probably pretend you don't even know what I'm talking about)

This is now the third page of a thread that started with me asking you why christians are so excited about Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and you pretending you don't understand that question rather than just being honest and telling us why this is so important to you

Why not just be proud of your religious beliefs and share them when someone asks you a question about them

Why the pretend stupidity and denial?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
End times is a colloquialism

I gave the specific segment of the Wiki Post that talks about the fundie idea

aka - End Times

If you have another definition of the End Times that please share it (I know you won't - you'll probably pretend you dont' even know what I'm talking about)

This is now the third page of a thread that started with me asking you why christians are so excited about Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel and you pretending you don't understand that question rather than just being honest and telling us why this is so important to you

Why not just be proud of your religious beliefs and share them when someone asks you a question about them

Why the pretend stupidity and denial?

That Wiki page and the article you posted earlier in this thread are full of BS opinions with no facts or any credible sources to back them up.  I guess you believe everything they say by faith?

The Wiki page you linked refers to the paragraph you quoted as something Evangelical Christians believe, according the the page itself.

Are all Evangelical Christians also Fundamentalist Christians?  The Wiki page you linked doesn't know.

"Scholars debate how much the terms "evangelical" and "fundamentalist" are synonymous. In keeping with traditional Christian doctrines concerning biblical interpretation, the role Jesus plays in the Bible, and the role of the church in society, fundamentalists usually believe in a core of Christian beliefs that include the historical accuracy of the Bible and all its events as well as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ."

Usually?  LOL

So every Christian who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »
It is true.  And why would that put you in the company of Dos Equis and I?  Unlike you, we haven't attacked anyone for their race and/or sexual preference.

You repeatedly referred to Vince Goodrum as Aunt Jemima because he is black and because he is homosexual.  Vince outed you as a racist, homophobic douchebag.

True story.  Behold:   ;D

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Settle down Aunt Jemima

What's the point of calling Vince "Aunt Jemimia"?

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

He is a fat black man who looks like a fat black woman

Donald Trump Approved

#MAGA

still flowing Jemima?

Hi Aunt Jemima

How is that working out for Hillary ?

Any better than for you?

LOL - still on the rag Aunt Jemima

Does being obese make your period last longer?

Go make me some pancakes Aunt Jemima

Settle down Aunt Jemima and go make some me some pancakes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2017, 11:30:22 AM »
Since when does Vince like fat black women?  I thought skinny white dudes are his thing? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2017, 11:32:32 AM »
Since when does Vince like fat black women?  I thought skinny white dudes are his thing? 

No.  The Village Idiot said Vince looks like a fat black woman.  Vince exposed the Village Idiot as a closet bigot.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2017, 11:38:48 AM »
No.  The Village Idiot said Vince looks like a fat black woman.  Vince exposed the Village Idiot as a closet bigot.   

LOL - thanks for clarifying that for me Bum

they are both fat and black so where is the racism

You should have gone for sexist or fattist(?)

If I compared you to some idiotic white female (guessing you're white) would that make me racist?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »

Did I just say that out of the blue or was I responding each time to a specific statement from the whiny fat bitch?

tell the truth

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2017, 02:02:36 PM »
Did I just say that out of the blue or was I responding each time to a specific statement from the whiny fat bitch?

tell the truth
Does it matter? When is it ok to be racist? Apparently when you get upset over something...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2017, 02:19:54 PM »
Does it matter? When is it ok to be racist? Apparently when you get upset over something...

tell me how referring to a fat black man as a fat black woman is racist

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »
That Wiki page and the article you posted earlier in this thread are full of BS opinions with no facts or any credible sources to back them up.  I guess you believe everything they say by faith?

The Wiki page you linked refers to the paragraph you quoted as something Evangelical Christians believe, according the the page itself.

Are all Evangelical Christians also Fundamentalist Christians?  The Wiki page you linked doesn't know.

"Scholars debate how much the terms "evangelical" and "fundamentalist" are synonymous. In keeping with traditional Christian doctrines concerning biblical interpretation, the role Jesus plays in the Bible, and the role of the church in society, fundamentalists usually believe in a core of Christian beliefs that include the historical accuracy of the Bible and all its events as well as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ."

Usually?  LOL

So every Christian who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie?

we've been over this already - see below

any chance you'll EVER get around to explaining why Trumps move on Israel is so significant to "some christians"

You've avoided the question for 3 pages now. 

How about you just man up and tell us what you believe is significant about this move

fair point

I've asked you a few times but you seem to not recognize the words or have any clue what they refer to

Given that even non-christians know what that means it seems a bit odd

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »

Transphobic

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2017, 04:00:16 PM »
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2017, 12:00:40 AM »
Wait a second! Trump is causing the violence in the Middle East!? It was so peaceful before he finally did what every other president promised.

Of course the Middle East has a very long history of violence. Trump just threw some gas on the fire when he took it upon himself to interfere in these folk's business. -Instigator!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2017, 12:07:06 AM »
Religion of peace.

Prime, so what's this I hear about you defending pedophiles? 

You heard wrong or rather read wrong. Personally, I am opposed to capital punishment regardless of the crime, including pedophilia.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2017, 12:22:17 AM »
Thank goodness for the travel ban :D :D

-Don't believe Israel is one of the 8 countries banned from travel to the U.S.  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2017, 03:50:22 AM »
we've been over this already - see below

any chance you'll EVER get around to explaining why Trumps move on Israel is so significant to "some christians"

You've avoided the question for 3 pages now. 

How about you just man up and tell us what you believe is significant about this move

fair point

I've asked you a few times but you seem to not recognize the words or have any clue what they refer to

Given that even non-christians know what that means it seems a bit odd

Your usual tolerant, friendly self chimed in my thread to call me a fundie and to call Jesus Christ my "zombie god."

Had you asked me any question nicely, maybe I would have answered long ago and maybe you would have learned something useful about a subject you suddenly seem very interested in.

So you called me a fundie, then you go on to say that not all Christians are fundies.

So which Christians are fundies and which are not?

Why did you call me a fundie?  What makes me a fundie?

You are the one who linked the Wiki page.  So every Christian who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »

Your usual tolerant, friendly self chimed in my thread to call me a fundie and to call Jesus Christ my "zombie god."

Had you asked me any question nicely, maybe I would have answered long ago and maybe you would have learned something useful about a subject you suddenly seem very interested in.

So you called me a fundie, then you go on to say that not all Christians are fundies.

Why did you call me a fundie?  What makes me a fundie?

You are the one who linked the Wiki page.  So every Christian who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie?

So What?

We bust balls on this board

Try taking the advise of your Zombie God and turn the other cheek

They are only "words" afterall

Don't tell me you fundies are now going to act like Muslims and get all bent out of shape over "words"

Any chance you'll ever admit why you and people like you care so much about Jerusalem or are you still so ashamed of your  beliefs that you're going to continue to dodge the question

Hey, did you vote in your municipal elections in your country last Sunday?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2017, 10:38:33 AM »
So What?

We bust balls on this board

Try taking the advise of your Zombie God and turn the other cheek

They are only "words" afterall

Don't tell me you fundies are now going to act like Muslims and get all bent out of shape over "words"

Any chance you'll ever admit why you and people like you care so much about Jerusalem or are you still so ashamed of your  beliefs that you're going to continue to dodge the question

Hey, did you vote in your municipal elections in your country last Sunday?

You are the one who linked the Wiki page.  So every Christian who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2017, 11:03:03 AM »

I'll answer all those questions when you answer the first question I asked you in my first post on this thread

Deal?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2017, 11:21:25 AM »
I'll answer all those questions when you answer the first question I asked you in my first post on this thread

Deal?

No deal.  We all know you are not trying to bust balls here.  You are trying to insult, condescend, and degrade.

I will consider answering your question after you answer mine. 

As of right now, it's obvious you believe that anyone who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie, and therefore mentally ill according your earlier statements.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »
No deal.  We all know you are not trying to bust balls here.  You are trying to insult, condescend, and degrade.

I will consider answering your question after you answer mine. 

As of right now, it's obvious you believe that anyone who believes in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is a fundie, and therefore mentally ill according your earlier statements.

I asked mine first and it's germane to the very topic that you started

When you get to heaven I wonder if Jesus and his Daddy will think it's pathetic that you chose to run away from discussing your beliefs. 

Why not just have a bit of courage and talk about what you believe on a topic that you chose to start