Author Topic: DEM SEN Asked If She Spoke Out When Obama Kept Illegal Kids In Cages - Howard?  (Read 2708 times)

James

DEMOCRAT  SENATOR Asked If She Spoke Out in 2014 When Obama Was Keeping Illegal Kids In Cages

Dems don't really care about kids (see planned parenthood) They only care about Trump NOT being president.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Hypocrites.

James

No reply from the hypocritical fat piece of shit Howard on this Video ?  ::) ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
No reply from the hypocritical fat piece of shit Howard on this Video ?  ::) ::)

howard" has been dismissed on this board.

He's PROVEN he's got ZERO credibility on any matter.

The absolute most he's done and/or is capable of doing is pout a little...
Claim he's leaving for good...
Then return in about 4 months.

NO integrity.
NO conviction.

Delete this one, howie!!
 ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
One thing everyone here should know:

“howard” retains privileges Ron granted to select members some years ago, which include the ability of the OP to delete posts from other members..

This became obvious back around last winter, when I questioned howard about the methodology of voting for Hilary in 2016 after he’d admitted to the action because his departed mother was a Hilary supporter.

I’d asked “howard” several times about his “rationale,” only to find my posts (in his threads) deleted, with the thread’s subject title changed to something else in an embarrassing attempt to “bury” the topic as well as his patheticness.

Several other members AND MODS were aware of these tactics.
What compounded the matter was that he actually blamed board moderators for his cowardly actions.

Anyway, coward claimed before Christmas that he was leaving the board and would likely not be back.
He returned earlier this month with over 50 posts in his first day alone.

Which is all fine, despite further demonstration of his lack of conviction.

Just an FYI for everyone else:
Be aware that if you post something in a thread howard starts…
If it’s something he can’t counter…
If it’s something he doesn’t agree with…
If you’re a member he simply doesn’t like…
coward will very likely delete your posts within his thread.

Just ask “yamacha.”

James

howard" has been dismissed on this board.

He's PROVEN he's got ZERO credibility on any matter.

The absolute most he's done and/or is capable of doing is pout a little...
Claim he's leaving for good...
Then return in about 4 months.

NO integrity.
NO conviction.

Delete this one, howie!!
 ;D

Yep, howard the douche·bag leaves for a while then once he thinks he has enough shit to smear Trump he returns to throw it all at him, then once none of it sticks and is proven to be nothing but a turd he tucks his tail between his bitch-tits and leaves for another 4 months, then rinse and repeat.

James

“howard” retains privileges Ron granted to select members some years ago, which include the ability of the OP to delete posts from other members..

This became obvious back around last winter, when I questioned howard about the methodology of voting for Hilary in 2016 after he’d admitted to the action because his departed mother was a Hilary supporter.

I’d asked “howard” several times about his “rationale,” only to find my posts (in his threads) deleted, with the thread’s subject title changed to something else in an embarrassing attempt to “bury” the topic as well as his patheticness.

What compounded the matter was that he actually blamed board moderators for his cowardly actions.

Anyway, coward claimed before Christmas that he was leaving the board and would likely not be back.

Just ask “yamacha.”

Howard should go get his estrogen levels checked asap, what a bitch.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Just ask “yamacha.”

True story :-\

Just don't blame the mods.  We're tired of being blamed for crap we have nothing to do with    >:(
:

Montague

• Getbig V
True story :-\

Just don't blame the mods.  We're tired of being blamed for crap we have nothing to do with    >:(

True and PROVEN.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Thanks for the heads up.

James

Still no reply from the hypocritical fat piece of shit Howard on this Video ?   ::)  ::)  ::)

Howard you are a hypocritical fat piece of shit!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
"Don’t worry, the Republicans, and your President, will fix it!"  Donald J. Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009536237881847808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Just ask “yamacha.”

Executive decision:  Until Ron corrects the issue, Howard is no longer allowed to start a thread on this board.  If he does, it will be merged into a thread for which he has no control or deleted.
:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Executive decision:  Until Ron corrects the issue, Howard is no longer allowed to start a thread on this board.  If he does, it will be merged into a thread for which he has no control or deleted.

Montague

• Getbig V

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Interesting.

Montague

• Getbig V

Fair.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Thanks for posting that info Princess

I hope Ron removes his deleting privileges he's clearly abused them & then denied it
Pathetic of him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Just ask “yamacha.”

Thank You for making this info public

Howard the coward...  ::)

Montague

• Getbig V

Thank You for making this info public

Howard the coward...  ::)

You're welcome, brother.

"howard" is the only account here that is more pathetic than "shizzo."